Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Wins Another Award, Emerges As Person Of The Year - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Wins Another Award, Emerges As Person Of The Year (1360 Views)

Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 / Rotimi Akeredolu Emerges As APC Governorship Candidate In Ondo State / Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Wins Another Award, Emerges As Person Of The Year by Tymix54(m): 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
One of Nigeria’s online newspapers, The Trent has named former President Goodluck Jonathan Person of the Year 2015.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Another Award, Emerges As Person Of The Year by Tymix54(m): 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ever since he left office, Goodluck Jonathan has received several
awards for his stewardship as Nigeria’s leader

Speaking on the award, the newspaper’s president and executive
editor, Ms. Aziza Uko told journalists in Lagos: ‘”We are delighted
to launch our Person of the Year Award with such a deserving
statesman.

“This marks our second anniversary and our Editorial Board
decided to launch this award to celebrate the best among us, to
present to the country, especially, the young generation, real
symbols of hope.”
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Another Award, Emerges As Person Of The Year by Truth24(m): 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2015
He is sure Man of the Year... Icon of Peace!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Another Award, Emerges As Person Of The Year by Tymix54(m): 9:21pm On Dec 31, 2015
thumps up for him..
i agree with the poster above me
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Another Award, Emerges As Person Of The Year by drberry(m): 9:21pm On Dec 31, 2015
If you're a good person, people see you and they know. Even when they criticize you, they're probably just being hypocritical.
CONGRATULATIONS FMR. PRESIDENT GEJ.
God is not done with you yet.

#GEJMYHERO...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Another Award, Emerges As Person Of The Year by omenka(m): 9:23pm On Dec 31, 2015
Award from TheTrent.

Waiting for Breakingtimes and Savingracereporters to give theirs.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Another Award, Emerges As Person Of The Year by teadrake(m): 9:23pm On Dec 31, 2015
A perfect gentleman but unfortunately, gullible.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Another Award, Emerges As Person Of The Year by Juxtified(m): 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2015
Never heard of the Trent so...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Another Award, Emerges As Person Of The Year by illmatic101(m): 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
omenka:
Award from TheTrent.

Waiting for Breakingtimes and Savingracereporters to give theirs.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!! cheesy

On a serious note, how old are you? undecided
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Another Award, Emerges As Person Of The Year by morbeta(m): 10:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
Awards he pays for. He is and has been a paying maga.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Another Award, Emerges As Person Of The Year by drss(m): 10:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
Congrats to our future nobel laurate cheesy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Another Award, Emerges As Person Of The Year by emzila(m): 10:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
EVERYONE IS JUST MAKING MOCKERY OF THIS MAN INCLUDING THE OBAS, I HOPE HE PAID FOR THIS IN HARD CURRENCY THE WAY HE PAID TO INCURRED THE WRATH OF THE OBAS? HIM FOR BE ANIMAL OF THE YEAR NA SINCE HE STUDY ZOOLOGY. TELL ME WHO DE ALIVE TILL TODAY WEY NO BE PERSON OF THIS YEAR? MCHEEEEEW.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Another Award, Emerges As Person Of The Year by babasanti: 10:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
Buhari OUT!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Another Award, Emerges As Person Of The Year by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 31, 2015
trying to sell a bad product I see. try harder. you can do it. believe in yourself. don't give up.

it's a few minutes into the new year in Nigeria, I hope Wailers will finally drop the toga of foolishness and stvpidity before crossing over to 2016.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Another Award, Emerges As Person Of The Year by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 01, 2016
emzila:
EVERYONE IS JUST MAKING MOCKERY OF THIS MAN INCLUDING THE OBAS, I HOPE HE PAID FOR THIS IN HARD CURRENCY THE WAY HE PAID TO INCURRED THE WRATH OF THE OBAS? HIM FOR BE ANIMAL OF THE YEAR NA SINCE HE STUDY ZOOLOGY. TELL ME WHO DE ALIVE TILL TODAY WEY NO BE PERSON OF THIS YEAR? MCHEEEEEW.
Boys no dey smile at all.

Anyway I know Pres Goodluck really worth more than this. The man really tried.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Governors Forum Have Decided To Make Prof Wale Oladipo As National / Why Buhari lacks solution to Nigeria’s dwindling economy – Fayose / Army Personnel Gun Down In Obagi Community In Onelga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.