Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

I Paid His Taxi Fare. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Paid His Taxi Fare. (4085 Views)

“dated Him For 6 Years, Had 7 Abortions, Paid His Fees. Next Week, He’s Married / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims / The Day I Paid My Girlfriend An Unexpected Visit(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Paid His Taxi Fare. by Jumbledwords: 11:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
Sigh...your medal is waiting for you in the mail
Re: I Paid His Taxi Fare. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 31, 2015
@OP. Continue ur good gesture, you may end up paying bus fare one day for your future husband. Lol
Re: I Paid His Taxi Fare. by andyanders: 11:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided undecided u like d guy but unfortunately he did not make a move! cheesy

Exactly. God bless you. She just wanted to show the guy that she cares while waiting for their next meeting. She just formed trying to show off here.

Na true talk mys sister.
Re: I Paid His Taxi Fare. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
Nubian113
Re: I Paid His Taxi Fare. by mizquote(f): 11:37pm On Dec 31, 2015
oh.
how I wish I give a fu..ck.
Re: I Paid His Taxi Fare. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
mizquote:
oh.

do you ever get tired? Madam, it's almost 2016......give this shii all up
Re: I Paid His Taxi Fare. by Damfostopper(m): 11:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
Mizquote abi na mizcomment...u wont be d first nor d last to do dat...so go to bed
Re: I Paid His Taxi Fare. by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 01, 2016
djeezy:
lol yea Exactly.
cheesy Happy new year!!
Re: I Paid His Taxi Fare. by seaga: 12:55am On Jan 01, 2016
Adaure4ever:
@OP. Continue ur good gesture, you may end up paying bus fare one day for your future husband. Lol

Best of 2016 A. Adaure
Re: I Paid His Taxi Fare. by coolh3ad(m): 1:39am On Jan 01, 2016
mizquote:
was in the taxi today with this dude who was obviously trying to show off his phones and was making some calls. He was trying to impress me buh i just put up a straight face.

when I got down, I paid my fare and ask the driver to deduct his and give him the change.

he was protesting against it, I just ignored him and cross the road.

dahs all.

thought I share it with you guys.

How do you know he was trying to "impress" you??...So if man bring out phone to make call beside you for inside cab e mean say he wan impress you??...WOMEN!!!!!!!
Re: I Paid His Taxi Fare. by Nobody: 4:57am On Jan 01, 2016
seaga:

Best of 2016 A. Adaure
same to you dear

1 Like

Re: I Paid His Taxi Fare. by johnstar(m): 5:09am On Jan 01, 2016
nd u wnt us to blive dis sh1t

hmmm, i smell lies, even if u did, must. share it online

op, grow up its 2016 ohk
Re: I Paid His Taxi Fare. by johnstar(m): 5:18am On Jan 01, 2016
coolh3ad:

How do you know he was trying to "impress" you??...So if man bring out phone to make call beside you for inside cab e mean say he wan impress you??...WOMEN!!!!!!!
i juz tire

all dis nigeria gals mentality self
Re: I Paid His Taxi Fare. by Jfyzee: 7:04am On Jan 01, 2016
@prettythicksme undecided undecided u like d guy but unfortunately he did not make a move! cheesy

One cup of zobo for you as your brain dey dere..

The mumu for just alite follow her the moment he see say she pay na dia gbese go start and number must exchange hand.. grin

1 Like

Re: I Paid His Taxi Fare. by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 01, 2016
mizquote:
was in the taxi today with this dude who was obviously trying to show off his phones and was making some calls. He was trying to impress me buh i just put up a straight face.

when I got down, I paid my fare and ask the driver to deduct his and give him the change.

dahs all.

Hey gurl, there's no big deal in that. One way or the other, somebody else's done that favor for you. Even the dude, you paid for.

The guy wasn't showing off actually, he probably liked you and wanted to get your attention. Be cultured next time!
Re: I Paid His Taxi Fare. by Youngpo413: 7:33am On Jan 01, 2016
Fool of the year!
Re: I Paid His Taxi Fare. by djeezy(m): 7:38am On Jan 01, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy Happy new year!!
Same to you dear.
Re: I Paid His Taxi Fare. by Dreyl(m): 7:49am On Jan 01, 2016
mizquote:

dahs all.

Girl, you are so fvcked up. angry
Re: I Paid His Taxi Fare. by Dreyl(m): 7:51am On Jan 01, 2016
mizquote:
oh.

see as she be like panla fish self. sad
Re: I Paid His Taxi Fare. by T4taiwo(m): 8:28am On Jan 01, 2016
Its obvious u av lost a potential suitor...

1 Like

Re: I Paid His Taxi Fare. by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 01, 2016
There's a hidden msg in this act of hers and I like it. it's show class.
Re: I Paid His Taxi Fare. by mizquote(f): 9:09am On Jan 01, 2016
happy new year to all my haters.
Re: I Paid His Taxi Fare. by mommysgirl(f): 9:25am On Jan 01, 2016
mizquote:
happy new year to all my haters.

To the only person I'm following on nairaland just bcoz I like your gut
Happy New Year MA smiley
Re: I Paid His Taxi Fare. by mizquote(f): 10:01am On Jan 01, 2016
mommysgirl:
To the only person I'm following on nairaland just bcoz I like your gut Happy New Year MA smiley

tanx Sweedy. we can b frds.
Re: I Paid His Taxi Fare. by yemoxyl(m): 10:41am On Jan 01, 2016
How will that change the fact that today is 1/1/2016 and nepa no give us light undecided
Re: I Paid His Taxi Fare. by espn(m): 11:13am On Jan 01, 2016
mizquote:

dahs all.

please where are u..i will press my phone..just make sure u r beside me..cos I want to make a world tour to all d cities in d world..u dey form abi..na wa for gals oo!u like d dude..mayb he's cute but refused to talk to u!

1 Like

Re: I Paid His Taxi Fare. by Folksyharry(m): 11:45am On Jan 01, 2016
You can't really be sure he was trying to show off. Maybe you have a lot of cash to spend. Even if I see a lady trying to show off with the whole of computer village I won't use my money to make any pointless point.

1 Like

Re: I Paid His Taxi Fare. by czarr(m): 12:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
mizquote:

dahs all.

I'll just tell you thank you....jare for this harsh economy....protest ni contest kor
Re: I Paid His Taxi Fare. by Seamareggae(m): 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
yemoxyl:
How will that change the fact that today is 1/1/2016 and nepa no give us light undecided
Come to my house and enjoy light
Re: I Paid His Taxi Fare. by mizquote(f): 12:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
coolh3ad:

instincts.
Re: I Paid His Taxi Fare. by odaniel1(m): 12:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
prettythicksme:
undecided undecided u like d guy but unfortunately he did not make a move! cheesy
Nice judgement!
Re: I Paid His Taxi Fare. by mizquote(f): 12:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
T4taiwo:
Its obvious u av lost a potential suitor...

k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Me! I'm 22, A Graduate, But Still Single / 45 Years Old Woman Lures Her Son To Hotel With N50K To Have Sex With Him (photo) / Some Girls Are Really Wicked. Read The Conversation Btw Her And Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.