Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,222 members, 7,780,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:59 PM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (528949 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Manutd19: 9:05am On Apr 22, 2016
Ogboraph, you are not a serious person.
Your action shows you are a Liar, Cheats, Scammer & Thief. April is ending in few days time and i'm yet to get my money back. You don't pick calls and you don't want to pay back my money. What happened to the boast about having lots of properties, what happened to "you will sell a property to pay all the debts and start trading again"? Do you live your life like this? Someone here told me to give you time but it seems you do this stuffs on purpose. You even did to someone that once treated you as a friend here, i won't mention the name.

Ogbo Raphael is an amateur trader who lives by calculated scams. I will open a new thread and make sure you are exposed for who you are.
I pray you are caught and dealt with. Hiding in your house in Abuja won't save you, your name.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 22, 2016
oyintrend:
lost 20 pips on did trades

just bought uchf and sold eusd .hope its goes well
. just added GU sell
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 9:10am On Apr 22, 2016
i will not reply the man above sweetmaris grin four post above my post,,, quote replying his post will make him more popular here,,, which is what he wanted grin,,, all the post of 12years experience or first person to trade forex in Afirica grin grin,,,, bla bla bla, paid and rendered forex trading services more than N100,000,000 still marketing/advert skills grin grin whether someone part started the thread or non frequent appearance is a choice. THE THREAD WILL CONTINUING grin

he don't do FTA alert,,, he too much for that grin,,,i don't need his proofs, show your proofs openly if you have one grin

look like your latest thread of turning $10 to $900 has been deleted,,, anyway you already collected enough e-mail grin grin this sentence will make you come back here to post

don't worry about me,,,,am okay with what am doing

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 9:31am On Apr 22, 2016
prettyboey:
GBPCHF Buy Stop @ 1.3950
Stop Loss @ 1.3890
TP @ 1.4058

Stop Loss moved to BE
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 22, 2016
Paying for signal service is the least thing anyone should do here. Many of those who advertise or say, bring money, let me trade for you are neither successful or a good trader. A good trader suppose to be able to withdraw from his/her platform from time to time AND NOT RELYING ON OTHER PEOPLES MONEY. THE FX NETWORK IS ENOUGH FOR US TO BECOME RICH WITHOUT SCAMMING OTHERS, And that is what many of us are aiming to achieve in due time. Until then, i dont advice in all this signal bullshi.ts. many of them get it free from somewhere and they neither trade live nor aspire to trade live. All they do is gamble with your money, over trade it in order to make quick money, eventually, kill the account. Since it is not theirs, they dont feel it.
I dont know what might have transpired on this thread before, but am just stating the obvious that we see everyday. Still finding trading difficult? Demo learn, learn, and learn until you see what works for you ....

If you like to see many top , forex strategies, systems, indicators and top resources EVER RELEASED OUT(BOTH PAID AND FREE) ,you can learn from to give you an edge until you see what works for you check http://www.forexstrategiesresources.com/ . THEY ARE ALL FREE AND DETAILS THERE AT LEAST YOU WILL LEARN SOMETHING NEW AND BROADEN YOUR TRADING SKILLS. CHEERS..

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 10:55am On Apr 22, 2016
if you can risk few pips pls join me to SELL CRUDE OIL JUNE 16 at the close of this currentprice candle grin price currently is 43.38

FOR FEW HOURS grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 11:07am On Apr 22, 2016
USDJPY Buy Limit @ 110.373
Stop Loss @ 109.871
TP @ 111.371
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 11:08am On Apr 22, 2016
time to take calculated risk grin

SELL US CRUDE OIL JUNE 16 with me now at 43.21 SL 100pips or wait for more favorable price before you sell grin pls manually close immediately if today high get broken,,,, don't give room for any additional pips grin

TP close what the market gives between 4 - 5 pm for reassessment or if the need to keep the trade shown i will advice accordingly grin grin

check your system to join only if your system say the same

read my siggy first before taking decision
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 11:15am On Apr 22, 2016
I am currently looking for confirmation to go LONG on GBPAUD
and ride it up to the weekly trendline.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by adeniyia33(m): 11:39am On Apr 22, 2016
It is disheartening reading sores on this thread y cos, this is the coolest thread where individual came with the main focus on getting it right.

I recall the likes of Naija Babe, Iheanieze (aka Bobe: sorry if i misspell ur name), among other great traders when Naija babe said "most of us here got this free, y then are we not giving it free?"

I suggest whatever personal grouse be settled without derailing the vision of the founding traders of this FTA.

LESSON TO THE NEWBEES

Never join any group or pay anyone based on this thread or what we all share here....If u do OYO

Let us all kindly maintain ordeliness in order not to discourage the up-comings...

NO DISRESPECT to anyone...Pls

Happy Trading

Sam

priceaction:
Paying for signal service is the least thing anyone should do there. Many of those who advertise or say, bring money, let me trade for you are neither successful or a good trader. A good trader suppose to be able to withdraw from his/her platform from time to time AND NOT RELYING ON OTHER PEOPLES MONEY. THE FX NETWORK IS ENOUGH FOR US TO BECOME RICH WITHOUT SCAMMING OTHERS, And that is what many of us are aiming to achieve in due time. Until then, i dont advice in all this signal bullshi.ts. many of them get it free from somewhere and they neither trade live or aspire to trade live. All they do is gamble with your money, over trade it in order to make quick money, eventually, kill the account. Since it is not theirs, they dont feel it.
I dont know what might have transpired on this thread before, but am just stating the obvious that we see everyday. Still finding trading difficult? Demo learn, learn, and learn until you see what works for you ....

If you like to see many top , forex strategies, systems, indicators and top resources EVER RELEASED OUT(BOTH PAID AND FREE) ,you can learn from to give you an edge until you see what works for you check http://www.forexstrategiesresources.com/ . THEY ARE ALL FREE AND DETAILS THERE AT LEAST YOU WILL LEARN SOMETHING NEW AND BROADEN YOUR TRADING SKILLS. CHEERS..
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by dukum: 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 12:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
prettyboey:
I am currently looking for confirmation to go LONG on GBPAUD
and ride it up to the weekly trendline.

cry cry cry How on earth did i missed this ride?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
prettyboey:
GBPCHF Buy Stop @ 1.3950
Stop Loss @ 1.3890
TP @ 1.4058

Target Profit taken
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ogboraph(m): 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
ALERT ALERT ALERT Buy EURUSD now 1.12610 and set stoploss at the low candle take profit is 1.14100 a lot of people will miss this signal that will take EURUSD to 1.1500 rom here
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Manutd19: 2:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ogboraph:
ALERT ALERT ALERT Buy EURUSD now 1.12610 and set stoploss at the low candle take profit is 1.14100 a lot of people will miss this signal that will take EURUSD to 1.1500 rom here
This guy stop dropping silly alerts. Pay your debt.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by meshpips(m): 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
BUY USDCAD at market price 1.2640

Happy trading!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ogboraph(m): 2:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
Manutd19:

This guy stop dropping silly alerts. Pay your debt.
PLease hold on i will pay you sir. its a must its a dept that must be paid.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by lawson007(m): 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ogboraph:
I quite agree with you that a debt is what must be paid.So i will advice that you cross check your signal very well before you trade otherwise you might not be able to repay the debt.
@house i have a suggestion to make.why don't we help Ogbo ralph instead of watching him drown and condemning him.By help i mean encouraging his correct alerts and discouraging or raising alarm whenever he is wrong.Like EU alert he has issued is definitely wrong to me and he might suffer another set back and further delay in this repayment effort.EU is about to start a major SELL trend on the daily chart and 4hrs is yet to conclude it's SELL.If we can help him and he crosschecks then he could rebuild the funds and pay up @Manutd19.Do you have any better ideas towards helping him?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
prettyboey:
USDJPY Buy Limit @ 110.373
Stop Loss @ 109.871
TP @ 111.371

Profit Target Taken..
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
oyintrend:
. just added GU sell
closed GU -4 EU +3 uchf -3 my NU sell still on
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ogboraph(m): 3:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
ALERT ALERT ALERT i repeat BUY EURUSD NOW @ lawson007(m) you all will be chok oh my dept will be paid soon by this signal on EU and GU just as GBPJPY AND EURJPY has boosted my account i will not close those trade till 300pips there is hope

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
if you took the crude oil call no need of waiting for 4 - 5 pm again grin trade has hit my SL grin grin

i will stay aside for reassessment
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by meshpips(m): 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
Sell brent crude at market price 46.8x

Happy trading!

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by meshpips(m): 3:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
meshpips:

Add longs at market price 1.4339 SL 1.4280 TP 1.4480

Happy trading!

RESULT:

75% Of trades off loaded.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Manutd19: 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ogboraph:

If you are relying on your trade to pay your debts, then you are one heartless fellow.
What's my own with what you do on your account? so if you don't make money with fx, i can't collect my money back? This guy!
You do work, collect salary, have a wfe you take care of. have a lavsh lifestyle.........wonder how you fund those lifest....
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by lawson007(m): 4:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
Since yesterday i have been wondering why people are SELLing oil when it has not reached $48 per barrel.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
IT TIME TO RE-ENTER CRUDE OIL JUNE 16 IF YOU CAN grin

SELL CRUDE OIL WITH ME NOW,,,, ENTER AT 34.28 WITH 60PIPS SL grin grin

TP OPEN

DO AS YOUR SYSTEM TELLS YOU

ready my siggy first before enter any trade with me
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by dukum: 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
dukum:
Would be selling into any bounce in eurusd....looking across the board on the weekly tf on eur pairs it looks to weaken further, furthermore there is an ecb meeting scheduled for thursday.the ecb has been dovish and i expect them to take that stance next week.ofcos the opposite can happen.happy weekend all.

Stopped out of my first position but the strategy worked.all other positions closed in green. Wld reacess over the weekend tho i still hold a sell bias....if u re buying eurusd do me a favor and look at the weekly chart and see whats brewing there.have a fun filled weekend y'all. wink
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
lawson007:
Since yesterday i have been wondering why people are SELLing oil when it has not reached $48 per barrel.

my brother if you follow price candle very well oil is due to fall,,,,the buyer will struggle to keep it up but they will give-up when their water pass garri grin

so with my price candle i will like to get hit with SELLING and learn from it than buying it grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by meshpips(m): 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
lawson007:

Maybe they feel that sellers are waiting with orders there.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by 7lives: 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
Oil is in a trend reversal mode, upward movement to be precise, check your daily and 4hr chart the price only needs to go above 46.12 and the reversal would have complete.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
7lives:
Oil is in a trend reversal mode, upward movement to be precise, check your daily and 4hr chart the price only needs to go above 46.12 and the reversal would have complete.

my brother i agree,,,, looking at it for longer period, oil is on reversal mode upward but my bet is for the purpose of short time daily trade grin candle price supported the short. on Monday if pointed up,,, i follow grin

if you want to take risk to make money Follow sell and cash your money in the night time before market close.

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (345)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.