Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,863,414 members, 6,870,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 May 2022 at 09:40 AM

Nothing Changed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nothing Changed (350 Views)

Touching Photos Of How The World Has Changed / How My Life Changed Over The Years / Some Brilliant Things Invented By Women That Really Changed The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Changed by djkaneo(m): 1:52am On Jan 01, 2016
It's the new year and nothing changed!
Phyno is still an Eiye Air Lord(fly on Onye Nnunu!),
Tuface still has many baby mamas,
I still have my blueprint,
You are still on Nairaland.

Don't tell me "Hey something has changed. The Appeal Court kicked Okezie Ikpeazu out and declared Alex Otti the winner of Abia Gubernatorial Election", that was 31st December of LAST YEAR.

(1) (Reply)

Direct Admission To Obtain Diploma,degree &masters In Journalism & Tv Production / Just How Save Is Nairaland? Lots Of Fake Adverts Here And There!!! / Chelsea Youth Team Star Ola Aina Helps Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.