Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! - Business (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (186533 Views)

How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products / Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (83) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by goodboy744(m): 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
You guys killed this page with trying to sell market instead of sharing ideas and issues you have come up against while trading
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by shiffynaani(m): 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2019
Optimisticgondy:
Walahi..u don become binary Witch grin grin grin

There's over 20 mins to win the EA and EU trades.
May the greens be with you always.
PLS bro give me one trusted exchanger i can use with binary.com. i need it urgently pls
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
shiffynaani:
PLS bro give me one trusted exchanger i can use with binary.com. i need it urgently pls
what do you want to exchange?
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by louizzzz: 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
Wow. This page just died while FX page is waxing stronger by the day.

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by cybug: 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
Join this group in my signature
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 16, 2020
Someone should wake this group ehh

2 Likes

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by dasdexter(m): 6:22pm On Feb 17, 2020
jcmaiah:
Someone should wake this group ehh
i will put this thread in prayer before i sleep today
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2020
dasdexter:
We can't keep leaving everything to God
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by dasdexter(m): 9:12am On Feb 18, 2020
jcmaiah:
We can't keep leaving everything to God
sure, but it's a start
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by bomking4x: 10:04am On Feb 18, 2020
First of all, how many of you are trading binary option? This stuff don send many people go village grin
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by omakay(m): 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2020
Okay........

Mt5 desktop traders.

Lets share materials and strategies......

All of you making here look like balogun market, una welldone oooooo

3 Likes

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by samtos100(m): 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
This group is back to life from now on,let all join hands together to share ideas,strategy and solutions free.Together we shall make the money.

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by samtos100(m): 11:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
Please let help ourselves by sharing ideas about binary.com and winning strategy all for free

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by samtos100(m): 11:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
bomking4x:
First of all, how many of you are trading binary option? This stuff don send many people go village grin
Yes infact multitude

2 Likes

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by samtos100(m): 11:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
But we must join hands now to also send binary back to village by milking them dry

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by samtos100(m): 11:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
dasdexter:
Your prayer is answered, now also post ideas and strategy and I also do same then you see the group we come back to life

2 Likes

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by samtos100(m): 11:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
Trading plan for binary options (binary.com)
25% stake of your capital
Touch trade
12.5% per trade
Max-4 trade daily
Overtrading is design by binary to kill traders early.

Strategy to kill it,loading soon.just keep this group and topic alive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by omakay(m): 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
NIce one...... lets keep em all coming.

I will also be dropping some test work here.

I specialize on Touch/Do Not Touch, Goes Out/Stays Between trades.

What i will be dropping is screen grabs of signals on mt5 desktop.

I also use M2 timeframe and cos of this, i use 2mins duration.

2 Likes

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by bomking4x: 5:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
samtos100:

Yes infact multitude

Natruetalk grin
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by samtos100(m): 7:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
omakay:
NIce one...... lets keep em all coming.

I will also be dropping some test work here.

I specialize on Touch/Do Not Touch, Goes Out/Stays Between trades.

What i will be dropping is screen grabs of signals on mt5 desktop.

I also use M2 timeframe and cos of this, i use 2mins duration.
Thank you big boss, will also post screenshot of how I pick my trades too,God help us all.we must make this money altogether.

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by samtos100(m): 10:06am On Feb 22, 2020
Good morning everyone,I will be posting my strategy here today,I learn this with huge sum of money because it was a one on one class and would want you also to see it as something you paid for.

Trading volatilities on binary.com
Indicator used--William percentage (default setting,adjust the level to 20 and 80)

1- Go to your 1 hour chart make sure their is atleast two bearish candle or bullish candle and the William percent crossing 80 downward for downtrend and 20 upward for uptrend.

2- Go to your 5m chart,and also check for at least 2 bearish candle or bullish candle, wait for the William to cross 80 downward or 20 upward. When this happen go to your 1m chart to enter trade.

3-In your 1m chart you wait for a crossing in 80 or 20 to enter your trade immediately as it crosses and trade accordingly to the trend formation.

Trade type-touch/no touch
Duration-2m
Percentage profit-17%

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by cybug: 9:56pm On Feb 22, 2020
emypro17:

Boss man I dey look for a strategy that is less risky than the one am using now which is boom and crash

Abeg senior man drop ur number,I wan learn this strategy wella

Why are you asking him to drop his number... He said he will drop it here.

He has even done that
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by emypro17: 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2020
cybug:

Why are you asking him to drop his number... He said he will drop it here.

He has even done that

Owkay sir
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by samtos100(m): 10:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
This is the only way we can help our self,No Government is ready for us, in that way let share the little knowledge we all have together.keep this topic more engaging and I bring in killer strategy for binary.com, all for free.Use this and let start seeing testimony, So others seeing it can also learn.Thanks.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by samtos100(m): 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2020
My oga @omakay please your boys are looking up to you Sir,make I add one more weapon to my arsenal to kill.binary.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by samtos100(m): 10:52pm On Feb 22, 2020
emypro17:

Pls teach me how to trade on binary. Com
I use mt5 linked with my binary account, I don't know how to trade on the site
You use your mt5 to sort for signals and place the trade on binary.com site
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by samtos100(m): 10:55pm On Feb 22, 2020
When you get to the site,it is easy to navigate,you test it using demo
You can seek more help here if you don't still get it.The goal is to help ourselves.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by samtos100(m): 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2020
Is trading binary the same as gambling?

For those who choose not to educate themselves in trading the financial markets, speculating on the direction of an asset can seem like gambling. However, there are some major differences. Gamblers have been known to use emotions and other peoples' opinions in the hope of making money. Traders use specific strategies, detailed analysis and special tools to speculate on an asset rising or falling. Simply put, traders have a clear and structured plan before they speculate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (83)

What Is The Maximum Deposit And Balance For A Savings Account? / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Aliko Dangote: Things You Never Knew About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.