Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! - Business (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (186472 Views)

How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products / Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 10:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
Unlike last week, this week was a very profitable trading week for us.

We took a total of 12 trades, lost 2 but won 10!

We made an average of 78% as profit on each won trade and grew our account by 3.9% on each trade we won.

But if we take out the 2 trades we lost and an extra one to cater for the remaining 22% (100% - 78%), we will be left with 7 net won trades.

Multiplying the 7 won trades by 3.9%, gives us 27.3%.

Summarily, we grew our account by 27.3% at the end of this trading week.

Attached are screenshots of our trades for audit purposes.

We will be increasing our capital this weekend against next trading week.

But i am strongly considering ditching Binary.com. Their payouts keep getting lower. I miss the 2014/2015 era when we saw payouts of 100 - 102%. Stmichael001, you remember, right? I will research on IQoptions

Guys, lets enliven this place again. See how bubbly the Forex thread is. Ask your questions, i will give a very detailed answer.

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 7:29am On Apr 18, 2020
yea i remember d good old days of betonmarkets before dey changed to binary... cool payouts waybk.. Nice work ur doin here too...

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by optimistic1234: 8:05am On Apr 18, 2020
Thanks Op for this selfless services. I just stumbled over this now. Am a novice to binary trade and eager to learn. I didn't understand anyrhing. Do u have time to carry d newbies along

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by smythy(m): 11:22am On Apr 19, 2020
I commend your selfless work here @odimbannamdi. Good job bro

The problem with binary is not that binary don't work but it is pretty difficult to make it work as it requires enormous effort and time with the consciousness to adjust some fundamental human belief which is damn difficult.

And if you think you can just read through this thread while sipping a bottle coke on a weekend and it all seem to be clicking in your head.. Next you fund your binary account and you want to mirror @odimbannamdi my dear you are in for a long learning curve.

You can try and follow all the rules of a strategy and make money with it but what I have come to realize is if you don't find your own strategy I mean your own way of responding to the market. You might still make money but you will never be a full fledge trader until you find your sweet spot in the market.

Note: there are no hard rule in the market, just what works for you and what doesn't. To put it better, what you have spent time with and what you have not.

I will be sharing trade ideas using pure price action, I consider myself a breakout and momentum trader.

Have a nice one

2 Likes

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by smythy(m): 11:25am On Apr 19, 2020
A trade I took last week Friday with my thought process inclusive.

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by smythy(m): 11:29am On Apr 19, 2020
Result

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by smythy(m): 11:36am On Apr 19, 2020
More recent trades

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by smythy(m): 11:40am On Apr 19, 2020
More trades

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by smythy(m): 11:43am On Apr 19, 2020
More and more

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by smythy(m): 12:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
I trade only EU on 1mins timeframe as this give me ample time to focus on every details price is printing on chart.

My aim is a maximum of three trades per day all depending on what the market gives.

My entry duration is 3mins on breakout, momentum and reversal trades.

Disadvantages

# 1mins chart is too fast and it requires a high degree of chart reading skills

# alert cannot be taken based on the speed of the tf

# mimicking this will take a lot of study time. period!

Advantages

# All future charts will come with thought process on why trade was taken so a learning curve can begin.

# Most days I spent less that 3hours and my target is met as spending longer period on chart especially in a ranging market bores me.

# Pay out are usually between 85% to 100%

high pay out ratio as you will see below.

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by smythy(m): 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
See you guys tomorrow..
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by edoziechris: 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
We have a free guide on how to open a verified PayPal account that receives payment in Nigeria without any VPN and also how to maintain and run your PayPal account without any issues, get it on our website @ Edozexchange.com

Exchange Your Fiverr, Upwork, Surveys, Freelancing and other Online earnings at the Best rate at Edozexchange.com

At Edozexchange.com We Buy and Sell Paypal, Payoneer, Bitcoin at the best Possible rate, Coupled with A Swift and Fast Transaction
We Exchange as Low As $5, our sole aim is to get that your Foreign Currency into Your Nigeria Bank Account at a good rate..

Give Us a Try Today and You will Recommend Us Too ☺

Click the link below to view our Current Exchange Rates and Possibly Exchange Your Funds ASAP
� � � � �

Edozexchange.com

Or contact us on whatsapp @ +2347068425439

You can Google us too
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
optimistic1234:
Thanks Op for this selfless services. I just stumbled over this now. Am a novice to binary trade and eager to learn. I didn't understand anyrhing. Do u have time to carry d newbies along

You have to first learn the basics. Consult materials outside this platform for the basics, then we can teach you a strategy here. Meanwhile, if you have any questions, you can always ask here and we will provide you with a response
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
smythy:
I commend your selfless work here @odimbannamdi. Good job bro

The problem with binary is not that binary don't work but it is pretty difficult to make it work as it requires enormous effort and time with the consciousness to adjust some fundamental human belief which is damn difficult.

And if you think you can just read through this thread while sipping a bottle coke on a weekend and it all seem to be clicking in your head.. Next you fund your binary account and you want to mirror @odimbannamdi my dear you are in for a long learning curve.

You can try and follow all the rules of a strategy and make money with it but what I have come to realize is if you don't find your own strategy I mean your own way of responding to the market. You might still make money but you will never be a full fledge trader until you find your sweet spot in the market.

Note: there are no hard rule in the market, just what works for you and what doesn't. To put it better, what you have spent time with and what you have not.

I will be sharing trade ideas using pure price action, I consider myself a breakout and momentum trader.

Have a nice one

So much wisdom packed i n such short post.

True, being profitable in Binary Options in the long run comes with a lot of sacrifice and painstaking long moments staring at the charts and understanding the next move of an emerging candle. To be a seasoned trader and have sufficient confidence, one has to pay those dues to the latter. I will always encourage newbies to do so. I have been in this game since August 2014, and i just began trading profitably this year.

Deep understanding of the price movement is also key because it will help one develop and enhance a strategy to suit one's preference. My present strategy was introduced by Stmichael001, but over the years, i have enhanced it in my own personal way, created my own rules and learning libraries, suiting it to my trading style.

In the end, what matters is to be CONSISTENTLY profitable. I am in for the long haul. I envision myself still being in trading in the 10 years (if Jesus tarries and God keeps us alive) and if that will happen, i need to start being profitable now.

I will look through your strategy this week. I am glad that this thread is coming back to life gradually. That is exactly what i was trying to achieve all along.

Weldone bro

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by thisisolamii: 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
odimbannamdi:

Good day @odimbannamdi . Great job u are doing and I really appreciate and commend u. Pls do you teach the strategy u use at a price? Thanks

You have to first learn the basics. Consult materials outside this platform for the basics, then we can teach you a strategy here. Meanwhile, if you have any questions, you can always ask here and we will provide you with a response
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by smythy(m): 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
odimbannamdi:

So much wisdom packed i n such short post.

True, being profitable in Binary Options in the long run comes with a lot of sacrifice and painstaking long moments staring at the charts and understanding the next move of an emerging candle. To be a seasoned trader and have sufficient confidence, one has to pay those dues to the latter. I will always encourage newbies to do so. I have been in this game since August 2014, and i just began trading profitably this year.

Deep understanding of the price movement is also key because it will help one develop and enhance a strategy to suit one's preference. My present strategy was introduced by Stmichael001, but over the years, i have enhanced it in my own personal way, created my own rules and learning libraries, suiting it to my trading style.

In the end, what matters is to be CONSISTENTLY profitable. I am in for the long haul. I envision myself still being in trading in the 10 years (if Jesus tarries and God keeps us alive) and if that will happen, i need to start being profitable now.

I will look through your strategy this week. I am glad that this thread is coming back to life gradually. That is exactly what i was trying to achieve all along.

Weldone bro

At the end of the day its all about finding yourself and your trading style. What works for you.

Now is good time for most folks to get their fingers wet in the treacherous waters of trading and trading psychology, not with the intent of becoming an overnight millionaire but to put in the required effort and time to really learn this thing.

I see most people are bored and giving Ludo, Draft and Whot their valuable time. This same time that can be put into something that help build mental, financial and spiritual equity that will pay off big time.

Some are just going on break after so many years of constant work which has created a lifestyle and thought process that may lead you to an unfavorable destination. You have the opportunity to remove the led that got you in box (office, work and lifestyle) especially if you don't that like it.

Learn something with this Lock Down and come out a better human (wiser, stronger and better)

I know trading is not for everyone but if this is what you want to do. Go back to the beginning of the thread, read other season, read on Google and practice like hell and then ask questions where you feel confused (which is most of the time)

I will do my best to answer them...

To your success.

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by smythy(m): 8:35am On Apr 20, 2020
1st trade.

Price was pushed up with two strong bullish candles and the a weak bullish candle that tested both of its extremely suggesting indecision. What we got next was a pin bar and then a continuation candle stick.

Went for a 3mins fall

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by smythy(m): 8:36am On Apr 20, 2020
Result

WON!!!

Price is not really moving the way I like it. Monday is not usually this fast.

I will stay on the side line until price plays my music then I will come out to dance.

Happy trading guys

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by smythy(m): 11:25am On Apr 20, 2020
2nd trade..

Price was trending down, created a U-turn cup-like reversal pattern but was quickly reversed with a bear bar with sweet wick (indicating strength).

Price continued downward and I was watching in the woods.

Finally we had a bullish candle (what I was waiting for). But no follow through instead we had a small bear candle and a continuation candle BAM.

I went for a 3mins fall.

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by smythy(m): 11:26am On Apr 20, 2020
Result

WON!

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by optimistic1234: 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
odimbannamdi:

Where and how do I get the basics please
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by smythy(m): 8:08am On Apr 21, 2020
Shop open today.

Opened platform and saw price trending upward and I was expecting a reversal on my green horizontal line. Price got there stall a little and decided to break my line. Went for a 3mins rise.

Loss!!

Price was pushed back by something on the left, and the big red candle with wick made sure I did not collect the money (wicked candle stick)

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by smythy(m): 8:36am On Apr 21, 2020
2nd trade.

Price printed an exhaustion candle (the big bullish candle that ran out of steam) and created a reversal pattern ( the 1st green arrow was my call to action but I was distracted by.......). Came back and watched break down with a slow pace, watched how it broke the low of the big head candle.

Went for a 3min fall

Won!

Not the best trade as the move that won was after a better move. Call this one riding the momentum after a reversal.

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by smythy(m): 8:50am On Apr 21, 2020
optimistic1234:

Where and how do I get the basics please
Babypips.com is a good place to start

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by smythy(m): 8:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
Busy day today.. Didn't have enough time to trade

Today's result was 1:1

Let's see what the market holds for us tomorrow.

The idea behind trade1. Is the same thing I have be doing except that the price action was confine in a range in my box (the bullish candle hit 21ema created a reversal and I followed the momentum.

Trade2 was a similar trade but the momentum faded quickly and it resulted in a loss.

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 9:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hi Guys,

Apologies for not updating the house as usual this new week. I was banned from posting in the business section for 4 days, by spam bot. @Smythy, thanks for keeping the house active this week.

I wanted to increase my capital at the beginning of this week, but the price of dollar now is something else. Exchanger was quoting 400naira/usd for binary funds. Something we used to buy for 340/350 back then. The difference was too much. So i have decided to challenge myself to grow the 20usd i started with 2 weeks ago to at least 1,000 usd within the next 6 months, based on a ROI of 100% every trading month. This forecast is based on our trading outcome within the past 2 weeks.

This trading week (20th -24th) was especially profitable. We took 15 trades; lost 3 and won 12! Below are our trade results for audit purposes.

On the 23rd, by 1300 (GMT), something happened.

I spotted breakouts on 3 AUD quote pairs and resolved to ride on anyone that retraces to our best entry point first. I had 4 chats in front of me and one of them retraced. As i was multitasking to place the trade on the broker platform, i didnt know when i inputted 11.5usd as stake value instead of 1.5usd... grin... I couldnt focus on the graphic work i was doing anymore. I had staked with one-third of my equity! In fact, it would have been better if i had staked my normal value and lost. But shortly after placing the trade, it began to go in my favour. About 6 minutes to end of trade, when it was glaring that i was going to win it, another pair retraced to my entry point. Since i was making super-profits on the existing trade, i decided to ride on the new one too, afterall na binary money...lol. By the expiration of the hour, i had won both trades. I highlighted both trades in my screenshots below

I was thankful to God for the luck, but i will be much much more careful next time. What if it had gone against me? I would have been back to square 1 by now. So, i implore us to be careful when placing trades so as not to make such fatal errors. Hopefully, when this lockdown is over, i will get one of these phones with the split-screen functionality so that i can have both my chart and trading platform on same screen.

Factoring in the mistaken stake, i staked an average of 10% per trade and had an average ROI per trade of 78%. If my net wins were 11, then it means we were able to grow our account by 85.8%..

We hope for better wins next week.

Stay safe, guys!

3 Likes

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
I am on this trade on EJ.

Second trade of the day.

This week have been quite turbulent; win, loss, win, loss. but we have managed to stay ahead of our losses by 3 wins.

Update: Price whizzed past our line and resulted in a loss

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by lankka: 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
trading during this coronavirus is really a huge task.
got stopped at breakeven thrice this week.
but my R/R Ratio is putting me afloat.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
We have our eyes set on this...let's see how it goes

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
lankka:
trading during this coronavirus is really a huge task.
got stopped at breakeven thrice this week.
but my R/R Ratio is putting me afloat.

I can imagine. Same with me. But we will be consistent in sticking to our rules, then we will win in the long term.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83)

What Is The Maximum Deposit And Balance For A Savings Account? / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Aliko Dangote: Things You Never Knew About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.