Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister (25324 Views)

Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki / President Buhari To Drop Lai Mohammad As Information Minister - TheImpulseNG / Arrest Me If My Convoy Break Traffic Rules – Amosun Tells New TRACE Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by Firefire(m): 9:18am On Jan 01, 2016
BALLOSKI:
I'm a card-carrying member of Apc.

I find this very annoying. I hate to say this, I can't believe Lai will be moving around with such number of cars having spoken for the opposition for a very long time - he should be seen as a prudent comerade, not a pound foolish one!

What does he need 5 cars for?

Happy New Year!

APC = PDP, na dem dem, same fraudsters.
Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by Luukasz(m): 9:20am On Jan 01, 2016
Mad man whats the diff btw 5 & 6
Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by allthingsgood: 9:20am On Jan 01, 2016
safarigirl:
David Oyedepo is not a government official, he's not using tax payers' money to maintain his convoy. Senseless comparison.

There is no need to be rude.
And no its not a senseless comparison, there's nothing senseless about security!
Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by Larryfest(m): 9:33am On Jan 01, 2016
BALLOSKI:

I find this very annoying. I hate to say this, I can't believe Lai will be moving around with such number of cars having spoken for the opposition for a very long time - he should be seen as a prudent comerade, not a pound foolish one!

Bro i wonder o...y dos a minister need 5cars to move around wen some oda world leaders do wit less..all dis our leaders are thieves none of dem is worth defending atal.
Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by millhouse: 9:33am On Jan 01, 2016
New year.... New lies!!!
Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by Ahmeduana(m): 9:36am On Jan 01, 2016
BALLOSKI:

HE NEEDS THEM TO PROTECT HIMSELF FROM THE EVIL OF HIS OWN MAKING!
Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by duduade: 9:39am On Jan 01, 2016
What is the difference between five and six?
Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by Skmoda360(m): 9:42am On Jan 01, 2016
castrokins:
Continue Your Lais Mr. Mohammed
that one has been lying since 1914
Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by Alphaoscar: 9:43am On Jan 01, 2016
BishopMagic:

the issue here is how he tries to downplay it from 6 to 5.

What's the difference?

You mean there is no difference between 5 vehicles and 6? just consider the cost of each vehicle and there is something called accuracy of information .

is $5m same as $6m ?

1 Like

Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by Jckleiin(m): 9:44am On Jan 01, 2016
masquellett:
Really? So what's the difference?
I just asked myself the same question too, smh
Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by micayo(m): 9:44am On Jan 01, 2016
Alphaoscar:

I don't understand you guys. Lai took his time to explain the purpose each vehicle serves and you guys are still on his neck

5 nos of vehicles which comprises 2 for his security aides and 1 civilian staffs is still alright and acceptable to ME.

I so have pity for people like you who are blind to lies. You would see a deep pit and still fall into it. Its your life sha, Best of Lucks. Pls 1 civilian staff which means 1 vehicle carries just 1 person and even @ that it makes just 4 (his ride, the 2 security aide and 1 civilian) and then the last one is for? The civilian ride or whatever he calls it is not needed. He is an hypocrite and liar just like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by Parcks(m): 9:45am On Jan 01, 2016
handsomeclouds:
You want him too move in one car so you can assassinate him?
On the average each minister moved in a convoy of 10-12 cars during Jonathan's tenure
in obasanjo's voice "I know u r lying but continue..."
Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by micayo(m): 9:49am On Jan 01, 2016
Alphaoscar:

maybe you guys should educate us the acceptable nos of vehicles he should use and the nos used by his predecessors.

3 is enough for any sane person, 4 would be excess sef and from his own calculation, 1 carries just 1 civilian and the last one has no explanation whatsoever. They campaigned for change so there should be no comparison with predecessor and sh*ts like that. He faulted them for this same thing and now he is doing the same thing. That's hypocrisy and you would also be one if you do not see anything wrong in this.

1 Like

Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by BishopMagic: 9:51am On Jan 01, 2016
Alphaoscar:

You mean there is no difference between 5 vehicles and 6? just consider the cost of each vehicle and there is something called accuracy of information .

is $5m same as $6m ?

If you steal $5million nko?

Why does he need 5 cars?

Haven't you heard of monetization policy?

Lair mohammed's pay package includes transportation and there is provision for purchase and maintanace of one official vehicle.

If you condemn the Senate for purchasing cars after the senators have been moneytized why should you justify lair Mohammed roaming round town in a five car convoy where adequate provisions as spelled out in the monetization policy approved by the salaries and wages commission have been paid to him?

Hypocrisy
Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by skare: 9:52am On Jan 01, 2016
Oga Liar Mohammed.more than 2 cars is 2much considering how u lambasted the PDP then.Enter 1 and ur Aides 1
Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by iswallker(m): 9:54am On Jan 01, 2016
BALLOSKI:

I guess he should carry his aides and security details on his head....pounpoun style.... grin
Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by sampsondeen(m): 10:02am On Jan 01, 2016
Alphaoscar:

I don't understand you guys. Lai took his time to explain the purpose each vehicle serves and you guys are still on his neck

5 nos of vehicles which comprises 2 for his security aides and 1 civilian staffs is still alright and acceptable to ME.
No..I refuse to accept that you have sense
Please,it's 2016...try upgrading your reasoning

2 Likes

Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by safarigirl(f): 10:03am On Jan 01, 2016
allthingsgood:

There is no need to be rude.
And no its not a senseless comparison, there's nothing senseless about security!
nothing there was rude. I don't expect you to acknowledge the senselessness of the comparison, after all, you made it

1 Like

Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by lagosrd: 10:05am On Jan 01, 2016
makzeze:
Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Muhammed yesterday said there are five vehicles in his convoy, not six as reported by Daily Trust on Monday.
A statement by his press secretary, Joseph Mutah, said the minister he moves around in a convoy of five vehicles if moving with his aides and four without his aides.
He said though the report highlighted the cut in the cost of governance under Buhari administration, but there a misrepresentation of fact on his motorcade.
Daily Trust reported that it saw the minister using six vehicles, four of which were Toyota Land cruiser SUVs and two Hilux vans in his convoy.
But the statement said “the fact is that if the minister moves with his aides, who occupy one vehicle, he has a three-vehicle convoy plus two pilot vehicles. If he is without his aides, he has a two-vehicle convoy plus the two pilot vehicles. The minister’s back-up vehicle is also used by the security details.”

http://dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/i-use-5-not-6-vehicles-in-my-convoy-information-minister/126929.html#sT2ShJHzAEci5zgY.99

Any difference 5 or 6
Him minister for lies and propaganda (mlp)
Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by cornelin(m): 10:09am On Jan 01, 2016
I salute you oooo Oga Lai grin I salute you oooo Oga Lai
Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by ronald4lif(m): 10:12am On Jan 01, 2016
Sorry Mr. Mohammed your loquaciousness and past antecedent of lies and falsehood has given you away as untrustworthy and deceptive. Going to take any thing you say with a pinch of salt till evidence are provided.
Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by Alphaoscar: 10:13am On Jan 01, 2016
micayo:

I so have pity for people like you who are blind to lies. You would see a deep pit and still fall into it. Its your life sha, Best of Lucks. Pls 1 civilian staff which means 1 vehicle carries just 1 person and even @ that it makes just 4 (his ride, the 2 security aide and 1 civilian) and then the last one is for? The civilian ride or whatever he calls it is not needed. He is an hypocrite and liar just like you.

Its a new year so I will try as much as possible not to toes your uncouth way and manner.

for your information the convoy will consists of a pilot security vehicle , another for his aides ( The aides are definitely not one ) , he will occupy one , another one as a back up in case of unexpected situation while the last one will be occupied by security personnels at the back.

I challenge you and others of your ilk to tell us of any administration in this country where the ministers use less than that nos of vehicles as convoy.

1 Like

Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by cbrass(m): 10:16am On Jan 01, 2016
BALLOSKI:

If truly you a card carrying member you will use your wisdom in reading these post. Go back and read it again. He doesn't use 5 cars except he is moving with aides. I think this is fair enough

1 Like

Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by lagosrd: 10:18am On Jan 01, 2016
Alphaoscar:

is $5m same as $6m ?

Abeg park well. This is totally uncalled for and hypocritical.
Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by opius: 10:19am On Jan 01, 2016
What is the different .... old man
Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by Alphaoscar: 10:23am On Jan 01, 2016
sampsondeen:

No..I refuse to accept that you have sense
Please,it's 2016...try upgrading your reasoning

Your hypocrisy stinks to the hell. how many vehicles did you expect a minister to move with ? where were people like you when ministers move around with as much as 20+ vehicles in this country ? go get a job and quit fooling around.

2 Likes

Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by ahamonyeka(m): 10:40am On Jan 01, 2016
No wonder you parent named you lai cause they have seen it in you that you are going to be a lair.what's the difference beteween 5and 6?
Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by engrhorla(m): 10:49am On Jan 01, 2016
Alphaoscar:

Just ask yourself this: where is a minister going to?

Remember, he is not works or health or finance minister.

For me, a 4 car convoy is more than enough.

That is how Saraki too has 10 car convoy even with bike outriders..

Where are they going?

1 Like

Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by kernel504(m): 11:03am On Jan 01, 2016
Alphaoscar:

UK PRIME MINISTER USES 2 CARS, WITH 4 POLICE... SO LIAR IS MORE IMPORTANT?
Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by idtreasures(m): 11:17am On Jan 01, 2016
This defence sounds ridiculous. What is the big difference
between 5 and 6.It reminds me of a young man
who was accussed of impregnating a girl and his defence was
that he slept with her only once.I dey laugh-0.
Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by dominique(f): 11:30am On Jan 01, 2016
One of the promises of his party was to reduce the cost of governance to the barest minimum. Is this how they intend to achieve this?

As long as the security and aides are being paid for from his pocket, then no qualms.
Re: I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister by dinggle: 11:33am On Jan 01, 2016
What's the different between 5 and 6? 1 abi...
Only you dey use 5 cars me I no get 1 you get two heads?? see this man ooo e even get mouth to confess say na 5 cars.....Buhari...we no like wetin u dey do ooooh!...all these oloshi wen you carry join body go pull you down come 2019...Remember Nigerians are unforgiving to politicians!

http://www.flipNigeria.com - Flip Everything new, used, unwanted for cash!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Construction Of Maternity Ward By Aisha Buhari In Daura Ongoing (Photos) / Return N1.3bn, EFCC Tells Fayose / Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 86th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.