Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Moet Abebe Shares Stunning Bikini And Vacation Photos With Her Boo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moet Abebe Shares Stunning Bikini And Vacation Photos With Her Boo (29430 Views)

E-money And Wife Juliet All Smiles As They Jet Out For Vacation - Photos / Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Dubai Vacation (Photos) / "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moet Abebe Shares Stunning Bikini And Vacation Photos With Her Boo by Ginaz(f): 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
She so hot and pretty in this pix, happy new year everyone kiss
Re: Moet Abebe Shares Stunning Bikini And Vacation Photos With Her Boo by enedoboy(f): 2:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
Mehn! she looks like a mad woman.. i can see charcoal stains on her face
Re: Moet Abebe Shares Stunning Bikini And Vacation Photos With Her Boo by refiner(f): 2:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
so wat should we do nw
Re: Moet Abebe Shares Stunning Bikini And Vacation Photos With Her Boo by vislabraye(m): 2:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
yusaze2007:
Soundcity VJ,Moet Abebe has been having the time of her life with her man,musician Monk Chief ..They are spending the holiday in Seychelles Island ..

https://www.instagram.com/p/_9eC4lBhB_/?taken-by=moetabebe

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe

Where the bikini angry .
Re: Moet Abebe Shares Stunning Bikini And Vacation Photos With Her Boo by wink2015(m): 2:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
[size=18pt]The water is excitingly blueish, i wonder the type of chemical the water was treated with.

I just hope Nigerian leaders and the private sector can develop our tourism to reach the level of the seychelles.

I see something interesting about the calabar carnival that was initiated by the donald duke administration which is now being continued by the current governor in cross rivers state.

No more big money from oil and gas, So Nigerian government should invest in our tourism sectors so that westerners can come over to spend their dollars.

Dubai ( UAE ) and Qatar are making big money from their tourism. So why should Nigeria be an exception?

[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Moet Abebe Shares Stunning Bikini And Vacation Photos With Her Boo by PAnaceA7(m): 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
vosquare:
grin grin

Guy na Chimwetalu Agu oo grin

1 Like

Re: Moet Abebe Shares Stunning Bikini And Vacation Photos With Her Boo by Donkunxex(m): 3:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
She looks like a dude undecided
Re: Moet Abebe Shares Stunning Bikini And Vacation Photos With Her Boo by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
Fat gurl
Re: Moet Abebe Shares Stunning Bikini And Vacation Photos With Her Boo by passionate88: 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
Is that an octopus I see in that last pic?
Re: Moet Abebe Shares Stunning Bikini And Vacation Photos With Her Boo by TruthHurts1(m): 3:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
See as sack of garri take resemble human being
Re: Moet Abebe Shares Stunning Bikini And Vacation Photos With Her Boo by Olawale995(m): 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
ellahzy:
I would have said nice pics but the pics are heavily edited.

Bro this is just the work of camera360 with HDR effect, no heavy edit there

1 Like

Re: Moet Abebe Shares Stunning Bikini And Vacation Photos With Her Boo by uchennamani(m): 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
ellahzy:
I would have said nice pics but the pics are heavily edited.
still, they are nice.
Re: Moet Abebe Shares Stunning Bikini And Vacation Photos With Her Boo by brytee: 4:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
Resemble man....thank the heavens for makeup ooooh!!! shocked
Re: Moet Abebe Shares Stunning Bikini And Vacation Photos With Her Boo by henryhemon(m): 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ymodulus:

My dear, the editing come pass Photoshop sef

And even at that the babe no still fine those sound city vj's are so wack, am glued to trace n mtv.

1 Like

Re: Moet Abebe Shares Stunning Bikini And Vacation Photos With Her Boo by Trinxie(f): 5:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
nawa ooo ... grin I almost thought that the guy behind her in the first pic was her boo...
Re: Moet Abebe Shares Stunning Bikini And Vacation Photos With Her Boo by cutekhalifa(m): 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
See poverty @ high level, cry her mates dey flex inside yatch and executive flying boat, nah inside canoe she dey do her own forming By the way who is she I don't know that dry face
Re: Moet Abebe Shares Stunning Bikini And Vacation Photos With Her Boo by KingRaoul: 5:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
iphone 6 doing wonders

1 Like

Re: Moet Abebe Shares Stunning Bikini And Vacation Photos With Her Boo by 9inches(m): 5:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
After seeing these photos, I now fully buy the idea of going swimming on a first date. See girl wey I dey die for since 3 years.

Thank God for the gift of water. cry

2 Likes

Re: Moet Abebe Shares Stunning Bikini And Vacation Photos With Her Boo by mirabellachoco(f): 7:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
Is good to enjoy.
Re: Moet Abebe Shares Stunning Bikini And Vacation Photos With Her Boo by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 01, 2016
9inches:
After seeing this photos, I now fully buy the idea of going swimming on a first date. See girl wey I dey die for since 3 years.

Thank God for the gift of water. cry
Diaris God
Re: Moet Abebe Shares Stunning Bikini And Vacation Photos With Her Boo by amtaken(f): 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
I see two men cruising in the beach.

Are they gays?

2 Likes

Re: Moet Abebe Shares Stunning Bikini And Vacation Photos With Her Boo by adeniyi3971(m): 8:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
all na editing!!

1 Like

Re: Moet Abebe Shares Stunning Bikini And Vacation Photos With Her Boo by Khez: 9:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ugly gah.... See her muscle yam leg undecided

When the boo go marry am nua? Time is not on her side o

Husband nor dey o
Re: Moet Abebe Shares Stunning Bikini And Vacation Photos With Her Boo by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 02, 2016
2 ofcourse,LMAO grin
vosquare:
grin grin
Re: Moet Abebe Shares Stunning Bikini And Vacation Photos With Her Boo by mikolo80: 6:35am On Jan 03, 2016
I dunno who she is but that is a bikini bod

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' / Mr P Says ''go Hustle For Your Own Fuel / Falz Stuns In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.