Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

PMB Must Act Like A Dictator For Nigeria To Be Set-aright. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Must Act Like A Dictator For Nigeria To Be Set-aright. (4189 Views)

Whosoever Wrote This Has Got Guts+Wisdom. A Short Open Letter To PMB MUST READ!! / You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham / Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB Must Act Like A Dictator For Nigeria To Be Set-aright. by phoneport(m): 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
Desperate times calls for desperate measures. Nigeria needs a ruthless leader once to set things right, before everyone will learn their lesson and start acting right.
Nigerians are the most difficult set of humans to rule on earth. They act religiously yet many are hypocrites.
They say the police take bribe, yet they are the ones giving the police the bribes. They say politicians are corrupt, but must of them secretly which to become one so that the national cake can also touch they mouth.
They castigate people showing unclad picture online, yet they download this picture in their phones and watch it later to satisfy their animistic tendencies.
I can go on and on... But what I distaste most are the one insulting President Buhari online. The opposition party apologist and those who would have wanted the previous regime of naked atrocious repugnant to continue. GOD WILL JUDGE YOU ALL ONE DAY, IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT.

THIS NATION HAS BEEN SO BASTARDIZED SINCE TIME PAST, FROM SHAGARI, IBB, ABACHA, OBASANJO AND THE CROWN CORRUPTION GOVERNMENT, JONATHAN. THESE PAST CABALS HAVE BECOME DEMONS, PRINCIPALITIES AND IDOLS WITH THEIR FOLLOWERS LIKE RABID DOGS, ATTACKING ANYTHING CHANGE. SO IT TAKES A MAD DICTATOR WITH THE RIGHT MINDSET TO DEAL WITH THIS CABALS.

[b]FOR ALL THOSE SHOUTING PMB IS A DICTATOR, LET ME TELL YOU THE LANGUAGE THIS CRIMINALS LIKE DASUKI AND HIS COHORTS UNDERSTAND IS FORCE AND A LITTLE MADNESS, WHICH SOMEONE LIKE BUHARI CAN PROVIDE. DO YOU GUYS EVEN KNOW WHAT THESE SET OF PEOPLE HAVE DONE TO US?
IT WILL TAKE 2 GENERATIONS IF NOT MORE TO SUFFER FOR THE LOOTING SPARE PERPETUATED BY THESE DEMONS IN HUMAN FLESH.

IF YOU USE KID GLOVES FOR PEOPLE LIKE THIS, THEY WILL MAKE A MOCKERY OF THE JUDICIARY. THEY WILL BRIBE BOTH THE USELESS POLICE, EFCC, ETC. AND FOR THE LAWYERS AND JUDGES, WHEN THEY SEE MILLIONS THEY WILL SAY BLACK IS WHITE AND CAN EVEN FREE THEIR ENEMY.
I AM NOT SUPPORTING PMB FOR IGNORING THE COURT ORDERS, BUT A JUDICIARY LIKE OURS WHICH IS SO POROS, AND A NATION LIKE OURS WITH SOME IGNORAMUS CITIZENS LIKE SOME HERE ON NAIRALAND, WHO WOULD HAVE PREFERRED JONATHAN'S CORRUPT GOVERNMENT TO CONTINUE, I SAY PMB."JAIL THEM ALL. IF JAILING IS NOT ENOUGH, LET THEM PAY WITH THEIR BLOOD"

Go to the north-east and see the effect of Boko-Haram, illiteracy, go to the delta creeks and see the effect of environmental degradation, go to the east and see infrastructural decay, erosion and some level of high rate of crime, come to the west and see high rate of unemployment, teenage pregnancy, increasing level of unskilled labour, the list goes on and on.
Do you even know that a lot of people do not even know what to do with their life this new year 2016, some do not even know where to go or start from.
They Raped Nigeria and almost Killed Her.

The Bible says, " Suffer a witch not to live,"
All corrupt politicians and citizens are witches and wizards hence, they must be punished.
QUOTE ME IF YOU LIKE, I HAVE SAID MY MIND.

MAY WE NEVER WITNESS A GOVERNMENT LIKE THE PDP'S EVER AGAIN IN NIGERIA FROM THIS NEW YEAR, TILL JESUS COME.
AMEN.[/b]
This is just my opinion, all i have said my not be absolutely right but still right somehow and sure make sense to me, and the last time a checked there is still freedom of speech in Nigeria.

Abraham Lincoln was the true proponent of democracy, yet even himself did not deliver 100% democracy, with the blacks still enslaved in the south and some enclaves in the north.
America democracy of today i bet you is not even 80% democracy, so what are you talking about my friend.
If we were to practice true democracy in this nation with this set of devilish minded politicians, this country will be a real real ZOO and not the fictitious one Kanu referred to.
Our system of government is not yet ripe enough for true democracy hence, we need some level of high handedness to correct some not well brought up brats in adult form, who will hide behind democracy and begin to perpetuate their atrocious and insidious acts with their cabals tentacles reaching far and wide to almost every aspect of our economy.
Do you not know that this people have bought the courts and judges, our constitution have been mortgaged and the populace cocooned in a web of deceit catacombs and a mentality of, "since we they see small small chop, e good. We fit manage am dey go". What a fallacy in this 21st century.
What is your definition of democracy?
What is your way out of this mess we have all found ourselves.
Or you are happy with the way you are?

Travel out of this country and see your mates in the western wold, whose democracy you are copying looks like.
See if you can compete with them.
So my friend do not tell me what i know to be the bitter truth.

Let Nigeria constitution strengthen the three arms of government, and let there be true separation of power so that even the president can not go out of his jurisdiction nor to even talk of ignoring a court rule.
President Buhari is stepping a little bit out-side because the legislative and judiciary arms of government are sleeping, so they should wake up to their responsibility.
Stop collecting bribe and perverting justice.
Stop favoring the corrupt and rich individual, there-by making a mockery of the judiciary.
IF THIS IS DONE, THEN ONLY WILL THE PRESIDENT NOT STEP OUT, BUT UNTILL...
I SUPPORT HIM.
FOR NOW THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT CAN PUT FEAR INTO THIS PEOPLE AND CORRECT THEM

I stand to be corrected, if am wrong.

If you like my piece, like, quote, and share among others.

HAPPY NEW YEAR. smiley

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PMB Must Act Like A Dictator For Nigeria To Be Set-aright. by braine(m): 12:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
I totally agree with you.

5 Likes

Re: PMB Must Act Like A Dictator For Nigeria To Be Set-aright. by Ayemileto(m): 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
" SO IT TAKES A MAD
DICTATOR WITH THE RIGHT MINDSET TO DEAL
WITH THIS CABAL"
Mad dictator
well, I think we need someone who could sometimes ignore court rulings and control the Senate, just like a dictator. but somehow, i am convinced if some of the people being probed have crossed to APC, they would have escaped. I felt some people in APC should also be probed.

2 Likes

Re: PMB Must Act Like A Dictator For Nigeria To Be Set-aright. by nnachukz(m): 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
Please he is not acting like a dictator. He is a mad dictator.

2 Likes

Re: PMB Must Act Like A Dictator For Nigeria To Be Set-aright. by jmichlins(m): 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
The thing is that these wailers think that their opinions matter. If you do not want to feel the fist of the president, do the right thing

3 Likes

Re: PMB Must Act Like A Dictator For Nigeria To Be Set-aright. by Bigprozzie: 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
Left to me, the constitution should be temporarily suspended for Buhari to do his job properly

1 Like

Re: PMB Must Act Like A Dictator For Nigeria To Be Set-aright. by TUMIC(m): 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
phoneport:
Desperate times calls for desperate measures. Nigeria needs a ruthless leader once to set things right, before everyone will learn their lesson and start acting right.
Nigerians are the most difficult set of humans to rule on earth. They act religiously yet many are hypocrites.
They say the police take bribe, yet they are the ones giving the police the bribes. They say politicians are corrupt, but must of them secretly which to become one so that the national cake can also touch they mouth.
They castigate people showing unclad picture online, yet they download this picture in their phones and watch it later to satisfy their animistic tendencies.
I can go on and on... But what I distaste most are the one insulting President Buhari online. The opposition party apologist and those who would have wanted the previous regime of naked atrocious repugnant to continue. GOD WILL JUDGE YOU ALL ONE DAY, IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT.

THIS NATION HAS BEEN SO BASTARDIZED SINCE TIME PAST, FROM SHAGARI, IBB, ABACHA, OBASANJO AND THE CROWN CORRUPTION GOVERNMENT, JONATHAN. THESE PAST CABALS HAVE BECOME DEMONS, PRINCIPALITIES AND IDOLS WITH THEIR FOLLOWERS LIKE RABID DOGS, ATTACKING ANYTHING CHANGE. SO IT TAKES A MAD DICTATOR WITH THE RIGHT MINDSET TO DEAL WITH THIS CABALS.

[b]FOR ALL THOSE SHOUTING PMB IS A DICTATOR, LET ME TELL YOU THE LANGUAGE THIS CRIMINALS LIKE DASUKI AND HIS COHORTS UNDERSTAND IS FORCE AND A LITTLE MADNESS, WHICH SOMEONE LIKE BUHARI CAN PROVIDE. DO YOU GUYS EVEN KNOW WHAT THESE SET OF PEOPLE HAVE DONE TO US?
IT WILL TAKE 2 GENERATIONS IF NOT MORE TO SUFFER FOR THE LOOTING SPARE PERPETUATED BY THESE DEMONS IN HUMAN FLESH.

IF YOU USE KID GLOVES FOR PEOPLE LIKE THIS, THEY WILL MAKE A MOCKERY OF THE JUDICIARY. THEY WILL BRIBE BOTH THE USELESS POLICE, EFCC, ETC. AND FOR THE LAWYERS AND JUDGES, WHEN THEY SEE MILLIONS THEY WILL SAY BLACK IS WHITE AND CAN EVEN FREE THEIR ENEMY.
I AM NOT SUPPORTING PMB FOR IGNORING THE COURT ORDERS, BUT A JUDICIARY LIKE OURS WHICH IS SO POROS, AND A NATION LIKE OURS WITH SOME IGNORAMUS CITIZENS LIKE SOME HERE ON NAIRALAND, WHO WOULD HAVE PREFERRED JONATHAN'S CORRUPT GOVERNMENT TO CONTINUE, I SAY PMB."JAIL THEM ALL. IF JAILING IS NOT ENOUGH, LET THEM PAY WITH THEIR BLOOD"

Go to the north-east and see the effect of Boko-Haram, illiteracy, go to the delta creeks and see the effect of environmental degradation, go to the east and see infrastructural decay, erosion and some level of high rate of crime, come to the west and see high rate of unemployment, teenage pregnancy, increasing level of unskilled labour, the list goes on and on.
Do you even know that a lot of people do not even know what to do with their life this new year 2016, some do not even know where to go or start from.

All corrupt politicians and citizens are witches and wizards hence, they must be punished.

MAY WE NEVER WITNESS A GOVERNMENT LIKE THE PDP'S EVER AGAIN IN NIGERIA FROM THIS NEW YEAR, TILL JESUS COME.
AMEN.[/b]
This is just my opinion, all i have said my not be absolutely right but still right somehow and sure make sense to me, and the last time a checked there is still freedom of speech in Nigeria.

HAPPY NEW YEAR. smiley

Whaoo this piece just blow my mind, there are a lot of truth in this. And the part i like most is,

"SO IT TAKES A MAD DICTATOR WITH THE RIGHT MINDSET TO DEAL WITH THIS CABALS".
But i think the president is taken the case of kanu and this dasuki very personal.

2 Likes

Re: PMB Must Act Like A Dictator For Nigeria To Be Set-aright. by swagaholic: 12:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
Stupidity, 2mao u will complain abt d way a policeman treated u on d road..... ZOMBIE

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB Must Act Like A Dictator For Nigeria To Be Set-aright. by Pavore9: 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
The poverty in the land is heart-wrenching while few have pocketed resources that would have alleviate the sufferings. angry

1 Like

Re: PMB Must Act Like A Dictator For Nigeria To Be Set-aright. by psucc(m): 12:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
By the time Buhari sets things "right" in your own thinking, you will create another moniker on NL to criticise him.

My friend, dictatorship is no longer tenable in modern society.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Must Act Like A Dictator For Nigeria To Be Set-aright. by TUMIC(m): 1:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
Okay, how would you have wanted him to act, or handle this cabals who were bigger than jonathan and even the court?
Re: PMB Must Act Like A Dictator For Nigeria To Be Set-aright. by vault(m): 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
if you still think democracy can change this country..... you re jonzed.......

We need someone with the attitude of idiamin, Kim Jung oon, Gaddafi, Hitler, abacha, put together and with the heart and brain of Abraham Lincoln, MLK, JFK, Obama, ghandi and mandela put together to change the almost rotten country.....

PMB will just try ni...... and i pray God help him.

1 Like

Re: PMB Must Act Like A Dictator For Nigeria To Be Set-aright. by ckmayoca: 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
Lol. Dem dey fight cabal masses dey suffer. Before u fight ur boss u must have already gotten another employment letter from another organisation which is called plan B. We dey watch as 2016 dey go.
Re: PMB Must Act Like A Dictator For Nigeria To Be Set-aright. by APCsupporter: 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
I wish Buhari could convert this system to military regime. Those theives know how to manipulate the judiciary well well. When you were stealing, you forgot that its against the constitution and now you want to constitution to save your black asses.

Sai BaBa!
Re: PMB Must Act Like A Dictator For Nigeria To Be Set-aright. by SegzyJoe(m): 1:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
God bless you for this piece. These ignorant people think Europe did not go thru dictatorship before rule of law. Let them ask the French about their revolution. In a situation like this, it may even be necessary to spill blood of looters to establish sanity in the land. These people so much believe their money can buy justice any day. Most of us still don't know that these lawyers crying rule of law are like the genius helping criminal geniuses to evade justice to collected hat they called legal fees, which is more or less proceeds of looting.

3 Likes

Re: PMB Must Act Like A Dictator For Nigeria To Be Set-aright. by APCsupporter: 1:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
Even fayose who once slapped and beat up a judge has become a fan of democracygrin

Lalasticlala this is an FP material

3 Likes

Re: PMB Must Act Like A Dictator For Nigeria To Be Set-aright. by joliyp(f): 1:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
op u r right!!!!!!! we need a firm leader not a follow come leader.
Re: PMB Must Act Like A Dictator For Nigeria To Be Set-aright. by jmoore(m): 1:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
"Abacha did not steal any money"- Buhari

"None of my ministers are corrupt"- Buhari.

7 Likes

Re: PMB Must Act Like A Dictator For Nigeria To Be Set-aright. by BishopMagic: 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
[size=18pt]They are now enjoying the warm water[/size]

[img]http://sallyember.files./2014/02/frog-heat-beaker.jpg[/img]

5 Likes

Re: PMB Must Act Like A Dictator For Nigeria To Be Set-aright. by TUMIC(m): 1:29pm On Jan 01, 2016
I wonder why this has not yet hit the front page yet...
Mods watin una dey wait for, grin grin grin
wailers food done ready and don well well.. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: PMB Must Act Like A Dictator For Nigeria To Be Set-aright. by BishopMagic: 1:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
SegzyJoe:
God bless you for this piece. These ignorant people think Europe did not go thru dictatorship before rule of law. Let them ask the French about their revolution. In a situation like this, it may even be necessary to spill blood of looters to establish sanity in the land. These people so much believe their money can buy justice any day. Most of us still don't know that these lawyers crying rule of law are like the genius helping criminal geniuses to evade justice to collected hat they called legal fees, which is more or less proceeds of looting.

You are derranged

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB Must Act Like A Dictator For Nigeria To Be Set-aright. by obailala(m): 1:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
phoneport:

AMEN.[/b]

HAPPY NEW YEAR. smiley
I am totally with you on this, TO HELL WITH THE LAW!!! As long as the law will keep giving big thieves who destroy millions of lives a tap on the back and delivering death sentences to hungry maggi thieves, I will stress it again, TO HELL WITH THE LAW!!!

Nigeria as a nation is not ripe yet to apply the rule of any law or even democracy. Nigeria is no doubt a jungle and in the words of Hon Patrick Obahiagbon the great Igodomigodo, "in the land of the lawless, it is a crime to be law abiding." So far the Buhari led government hasn't even flouted any laws as widely alleged falsely by evil detractors, the FG has only manipulated the obvious loopholes in the law just like the thieving elite have also been doing for ages.

What I have said may negate common sense, logic or decency but this is exactly how I feel. Nigeria needs a ruthless leader who listens to no one but who truly means well for the nation. In the words of Charly Boy, "Nigeria needs a benevolent dictator."

2 Likes

Re: PMB Must Act Like A Dictator For Nigeria To Be Set-aright. by BishopMagic: 1:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
This is exactly how the German Reichstag was forced to give Hitler supreme powers.

I wonder why these APC zombies never consult history?

What will be next after you fling away the constitution?

Will it be to abolish the National Aseembly?

Disband the Judiciary and in its place establish Military Tribunals?

After which I know you will clamour for Buhari to rule for life.

Isn't this the hallmark of all the despotic sit tight regimes that dot the African continent?

Idi0ts like you supported the Arab Spring in Libya , Syria and Egypt claiming long despotic rule. But the same idi0ts like you see nothing wrong with the now disgraced Morsi and Muslim Brotherhood who wanted to subvert the constitution that brought them into power and are also silent supporters of that lunatic Caliphate in Syria.

You people amaze me with your gross ignorance and hypocrisy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB Must Act Like A Dictator For Nigeria To Be Set-aright. by BishopMagic: 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
obailala:
I am totally with you on this, TO HELL WITH THE LAW!!! So far the Buhari led government hasn't even flouted any laws as widely alleged falsely by evil detractors, the FG has only manipulated the obvious loopholes in the law just like the thieving elite have also been doing for ages. As long as the law will keep giving the big thieves who destroy millions a tap on the back and delivering death sentences to hungry maggi thieves, I will stress it again, TO HELL WITH THE LAW!!!

Nigeria as a nation is not ripe yet to apply the rule of any law or even . Nigeria is no doubt a jungle and in the words of Hon Patrick Obahiagbon the great Igodomigodo, "in the land of the lawless, it is a crime to be law abiding."

What I have said may negate common sense, logic or decency but this is exactly how I feel. Nigeria needs a ruthless leader who listens to no one but who truly means well for the nation. In the words of Charly Boy, "Nigeria needs a benevolent dictator."

The Jungle dwellers are not able to function in a civilized law abiding society.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Must Act Like A Dictator For Nigeria To Be Set-aright. by BishopMagic: 1:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
OP, LETS DO AWAY WITH THE POLICE AND COURTS. THOSE GUYS ARE CORRUPT

In their place I suggest we have public courts and hanging squares.

Prisons are congested and expensive to the state. Why warehouse criminals when we can burn them in the streets for entertainment and deterrent to would be future criminals?

You APC zombies always amaze me with your silly logic.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Must Act Like A Dictator For Nigeria To Be Set-aright. by HzRF(m): 1:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
phoneport:

AMEN.[/b]

HAPPY NEW YEAR. smiley

Trash

When tambuwal was ask to step down as speaker for decamping

He refused Gej tried to enforce ur likes came ranting using the word "impunity"

Ur likes now tried to encourage to against the oath he took to protect rule of law

He better declare transition back to military Era then we will know we are in military Era

But as long as we are still running democracy he oblige to it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Must Act Like A Dictator For Nigeria To Be Set-aright. by BishopMagic: 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
This thread is confirmation on what and who your average APC zombie is.

If PDP had enacted such draconian policies do you think you will smell power?

Now that you have snuck into power by crook you now want to shut the door behind

Continue with your foolishness

I pray this line of thought spreads like wild fire among your fellow zombies and as soon as possible you can get what you want.

Then lets see how your despotic leader will be treated like a leper among his western puppet masters.

This is the same useless line that Buhari keeps repeating since 1984 by saying : "Nigerians are useless, Nigerians are indiscipline" to justify his legacy of human rights abuse and draconian govt.

I pray you get your North Korea and never complain but as for us in the better south(ND and SE) it is this kind of subservient and slavish mentality by your lot that we will never be part of.

Fool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Must Act Like A Dictator For Nigeria To Be Set-aright. by jmaine: 1:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
Shameless Zombies clamouring for Nigeria to return to the Junta days . . . . Why not create a hashtag to bring back Abacha and grant him his posthumous wish to be a life President. . . . . . .

These set of ediots are those who will even go as far as granting Buhari and his dynasty life Presidency while they cower in the filth of subservient poverty, worshipping those meant to serve and uphold their rights as humans . . . . . .

In other words, Bring back the Military Junta is on . . . . . .

Bunch of filthy, unintelligent savages parading as men in the 21st century.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB Must Act Like A Dictator For Nigeria To Be Set-aright. by BishopMagic: 1:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
Hero worship and messianic image are hall marks of a dictatorship.

Here we see the OP claiming Buhari as godsent.

Seun, I hope you are seeing how you are indirectly promoting censorship and dictatorship.

Very soon, this site will only have APC approved topics .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB Must Act Like A Dictator For Nigeria To Be Set-aright. by BishopMagic: 1:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
jmaine:
Shameless Zombies clamouring for Nigeria to return to the Junta days . . . . Why not create a hashtag to bring back Abacha and make and grant him his wish to be a life President. . . . . . .

These set of ediots are those who will even go as far as granting Buhari and his dynasty life Presidency while they cower in the filth of subservient poverty worshipping those meant to serve and uphold their rights as humans . . . . . .

In other words, Bring back the Military Junta is on . . . . . .

Bunch of filthy, unintelligent savages parading as men in the 21st century.

These people are not well at all.

They are repeating every foolish mistake their fathers did in 1984 and surely they will pay for it.

I see no difference between the almajiri north and the SW.

1 Like

Re: PMB Must Act Like A Dictator For Nigeria To Be Set-aright. by scribble: 1:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
You dummy will get what you deserve

Buhari will press your necks and bank accounts

1 Like

Re: PMB Must Act Like A Dictator For Nigeria To Be Set-aright. by jmaine: 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
May God grant them their wish by allowing a successful coup d'état. . . . . . . .Maybe then, they will understand the true benefits of absolute power without recourse to the rule of law.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Ijaw Militants Did To A Soldier In A Communal Clash In Niger Delta(pics / North Is Unhappy With BUHARI - Northern Supremacist Ango Abdullahi / Again, Borno IDPs Protest Poor Method Of Feeding In Camps- Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.