Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

MLM In 2016: Yes/no? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MLM In 2016: Yes/no? (1312 Views)

I Want To Teach The Programmes That Paid Me Over 9m In 2016 / MMM Nigeria Better Than All The MLM Program In Nigeria / MTN Nigeria Will Be A Public Liability Company (PLC) In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MLM In 2016: Yes/no? by jpjohn(m): 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
Multilevel marketing is one industry that makes more millionaires than any other single industry after the sports industry.
It is not risk free like other businesses.
The MLM industry, from my experience has evolved with amazing reward plans, however the low point is when customers do not fully know or have in mind beforehand how long the target would be reached. Example a marketing plan in 4conner Global alliance network is a 4 by 6 matrix with earning up to N80,000,000 very attractive but no one might tell you before making you to jump into it that you may need to earn that by working for around 2 years and the journey is not an easy one.
Before joining a MLM business this year know what you about getting into.
I have chosen a path
I want to dedicate my 6 months in this year to those who want to make it in MLM. Don't mind how much experience you have whether you have enrolled in one before or not. I want to build a team of 5,000 people I'd work with and help to achieve their N80,000,000.
I know it's not automatic and I won't lie to you that it's easy to get you involved in my team in 4Conner. The simple mindset is if it takes me 2 years to earn that much,N80m, not bad. It could take less that time or a bit more but hey, it's a decision of N5,000 to be part of my team. If you are interested give me a call and let's do this.
Finally, why I think it would work: we have at least 100 million eligible Nigerians, 60million of these online potentially. My offer to help is even attractive, if you don't want to canvas just be on the system and let it work for you.
Best wishes!!!
Re: MLM In 2016: Yes/no? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
nwanne put ya money 4co-operative n invest in a real biz make everybody share profit equally n quit dis ponzi scheme...hapi new yr
Re: MLM In 2016: Yes/no? by jpjohn(m): 2:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
I recommend trying several business models if you can understand them. I've been into some Ponzi schemes but I can understand this one. They don't promise to pay you forever and it's realistic
Re: MLM In 2016: Yes/no? by SaintBJ(m): 3:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
@ipjohn hit me on whatsapp-08056008117
Re: MLM In 2016: Yes/no? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 02, 2016
ponzi is ponzi,no real trade anywhere,they just pay u with a fraction of several peoples money n keep d rest 4demselves
Re: MLM In 2016: Yes/no? by jpjohn(m): 12:13am On Jan 04, 2016
I'm on to a co-operative and I also have a real estate guy doing MLM. It's not a bad idea if it's sth you really can do. Mind you some co-operatives have multilevel reward systems.
Re: MLM In 2016: Yes/no? by jpjohn(m): 11:41am On Jan 05, 2016
Ok, so I have this offer to pay everyone on my team. 5000 persons on my team earns #16,000 from the first payout of N80m
Re: MLM In 2016: Yes/no? by SaintBJ(m): 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
08156008117 hit me on this line let's chat
Re: MLM In 2016: Yes/no? by Cenytour: 9:16am On May 07, 2016
HISTORY WILL BE MADE BY THOSE WHO DARE TO FIND OUT!!
....................................................................................................
JOIN A GROUP OF BUSINESS MEN and WOMEN EXPANDING A NEW GIANT BUSINESS NETWORK IN Nigeria and The WORLD At Large!

GET AN OPPORTUNITY WHERE BY AFTER BUILDING LEADERS Part-time/Full-time, WITH OUR SUPPORT and TEAM EFFORT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO EARN DAILY $570-$1500.

We need 1000 pioneering business partners from Nigeria this year!
1000 people from other countries....
Note: Minimum Business Capital is required to join but you get paid in over 8 Different ways..and you Get to position your self as A pioneer Leader in your region/Location.
https://www.facebook.com/notes/iwon-marc-padillo/iwon-business-presentation-english/1553923571603318
Learn how it works Here---
+2348038689804 Sola or Marc +639122640103
Call / Text / Whatsapp
Re: MLM In 2016: Yes/no? by omariojake: 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
Why MLM?
Of course you already have your financial goal. You have a way to get there. But having another way or indeed multiple ways to get there cannot be a bad thing can it? Assuming things didn't work out with your way of choice, does it mean that you will have to settle for a mediocre lifestyle?

MLM experience without education, training and practice is usually rubbish. Imagine someone complaining about his driving experience without any education, training and practice. I mean the dude should be doing some thanksgiving in the church not complaining.

So MLM is not bad if the company behind it is genuine and you are a MLM litrate.
I likened MLM to the long ladder in a snake and ladder game. It is a financial leverage that can dramatically change your lifestyle all of a sudden. But first, you need your education which you can get for free @ www.omariojake..com

NOTICE!!!!!
I haven't tried to sell you any opportunity and I wouldn't even bother to. When you understand what MLM is, you will decide how you want to proceed.

(1) (Reply)

AFRICOIN (this Is An Opportunity For U To Make Wealth) / Get Money Through Quickteller Referrals / Earn Money Processing Email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.