Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Brianteaser To Rack Your Brian - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Brianteaser To Rack Your Brian (981 Views)

Brain Teaser , Rack Your Brain / The 5 Brian Foods Your Brain Needs / Test Your Brian How Fast Are You To Answer This Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brianteaser To Rack Your Brian by Luckyk(f): 4:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
answer this brianteaser if you think you smart..(1)A man leaves home and takes three right turns. he wants to return home, but he fears the man with a mask. what is his situation? (2)feed me and i live, yet give me a drink and i die.what am i? (3)if you have me, you want to share me. if you share, you haven't got me.what am i?.....(4)what is always coming but never arrives?.....(5)what word in the english language that is always spelled incorrectly.
Re: Brianteaser To Rack Your Brian by Ajibel(m): 5:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
Luckyk:
answer this brianteaser if you think you smart..(1)A man leaves home and takes three right turns. he wants to return home, but he fears the man with a mask. what is his situation? (2)feed me and i live, yet give me a drink and i die.what am i? (3)if you have me, you want to share me. if you share, you haven't got me.what am i?.....(4)what is always coming but never arrives?.....(5)what word in the english language that is always spelled incorrectly.

1. He is playing baseball
2. Fire
Re: Brianteaser To Rack Your Brian by Leitner: 7:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
5 is the word "Incorrectly"
Re: Brianteaser To Rack Your Brian by megasamuel(m): 9:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
3, secret 4,future or tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

How To Answer Can You Handle Pressure? In An Interview (with Hilarious Picture) / Will You Burn Your School Certificates For 50 Million Dollars? / 2017/2018 School Of Nursing (S.O.N.)FCT School Of Nursing Form Is Out Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.