Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Rita Nzelu Returns To Nigeria After Years In London (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Nzelu Returns To Nigeria After Years In London (photos) (58376 Views)

Rita Nzelu’s Family Refunds N70 Bride Price To Simeon Okoro's Family / Rita Nzelu’s 14-Year-Old Marriage Has Crashed (Photos) / Kate Henshaw And Rita Nzelu's Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Nzelu Returns To Nigeria After Years In London (photos) by luvinhubby(m): 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
Speechless3:
I thought London was heaven, USA paradise, South Africa, Abraham's abode.

And Nigeria, Lucifer's niche.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Nzelu Returns To Nigeria After Years In London (photos) by millionboi(m): 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
Speechless3:

Are u 4real or photoshop

2 Likes

Re: Rita Nzelu Returns To Nigeria After Years In London (photos) by Mopolchi: 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
Welcome back Ada anyi nwanyi. Anyi e miss ka gi.
Re: Rita Nzelu Returns To Nigeria After Years In London (photos) by passionate88: 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
No place like home.
Re: Rita Nzelu Returns To Nigeria After Years In London (photos) by wisepluto(m): 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
Abeg who she hep?
Re: Rita Nzelu Returns To Nigeria After Years In London (photos) by MisterDreamz(m): 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
I don sabi her...she sabi act craze woman role for nollywood movies! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rita Nzelu Returns To Nigeria After Years In London (photos) by no1madman(m): 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
Her vagoo= 5.1
Re: Rita Nzelu Returns To Nigeria After Years In London (photos) by brunofarad(m): 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
I remember this face
Re: Rita Nzelu Returns To Nigeria After Years In London (photos) by forexbinary: 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
Speechless3:

Bros me grin wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Nzelu Returns To Nigeria After Years In London (photos) by cruzita(f): 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
ukwa wife welcome oooo
Re: Rita Nzelu Returns To Nigeria After Years In London (photos) by horexy(f): 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
Rita Nzelu...wow.
The first movie I saw dt featured her was 'Never come back' which was a lil dry angry
Re: Rita Nzelu Returns To Nigeria After Years In London (photos) by permsec: 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
Speechless3:

This is very funny. hahahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Nzelu Returns To Nigeria After Years In London (photos) by oweniwe(m): 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
Naija gals and their ayamatanga hair... Smh angry
Re: Rita Nzelu Returns To Nigeria After Years In London (photos) by massayo: 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
and so?
Re: Rita Nzelu Returns To Nigeria After Years In London (photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
Isn't she "Nneka the pretty serpent"
Re: Rita Nzelu Returns To Nigeria After Years In London (photos) by SSaemoenl(m): 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
See bleaching.... too disgusting..... shocked
Re: Rita Nzelu Returns To Nigeria After Years In London (photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
After years of packing old men and women shit in care homes she returns hahahaha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Nzelu Returns To Nigeria After Years In London (photos) by nnowu(f): 8:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
Bleaching on point!

1 Like

Re: Rita Nzelu Returns To Nigeria After Years In London (photos) by no1madman(m): 8:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
otu ocha!
Re: Rita Nzelu Returns To Nigeria After Years In London (photos) by SpencerLewis(m): 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
Speechless3:

Please, Speechless in the name of which ever deity u believe or worship don't ever in ur life mention the name Lucifer again or equate it with ur imaginary/fairytale SATAN OR THE DEVIL to avoid the wrath of THE PLANET VENUS his identical twin.
Lucifer in the ancient was the light bearer.

Re: Rita Nzelu Returns To Nigeria After Years In London (photos) by SQLmastar(m): 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
After all those white oyeebos don scatter her toto finish…now she wants to have it rejuvenated here angry

1 Like

Re: Rita Nzelu Returns To Nigeria After Years In London (photos) by Janetozi(f): 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
OK
Re: Rita Nzelu Returns To Nigeria After Years In London (photos) by SHAIBULIAR: 8:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
mtcheeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Nzelu Returns To Nigeria After Years In London (photos) by Maser: 8:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
Speechless3:

Bad belle! Because you never get opportunity go there na him make you dey jealousy people wey go.
My advice:
If you like to have good things in life, don't talk down on those who have it...

I've seen many people like you. Examples;
Back in the days when I used to hustle to travel, I had an Aunt who made mockery of my efforts and spoke ill of people who went abroad, of course knowing my siblings were there. Guess what, the same woman applied to travel but was denied visa, she tried again but met same ill luck. Apparently, unknown to me, and just like you, she desired it in her heart but only criticised because of envy.

What you like to attract, do not speak ill of. If you'd like to live abroad someday or you want it for your kids, do not mock it. I have seen some who criticised it in those days seek visa to come and give birth and I'm like, "I thought abroad wasn't good"

While not everyone that travel abroad make it, at least they are reasonably comfortable even if not with excess cash to throw around. And a good number of professionals like my humble self still make it.

6 Likes

Re: Rita Nzelu Returns To Nigeria After Years In London (photos) by FisifunKododada: 8:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
cool If this is beautiful then I don wanna see ugly
Re: Rita Nzelu Returns To Nigeria After Years In London (photos) by sheyoroniyen(m): 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
make una carry una sef go jor

if she like make she no come so far say e no affect mia new year resolutions

undecided
Re: Rita Nzelu Returns To Nigeria After Years In London (photos) by Seun360(m): 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
Welcome back to the zoo.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Nzelu Returns To Nigeria After Years In London (photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
Dunno him/her
Re: Rita Nzelu Returns To Nigeria After Years In London (photos) by watered(m): 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
Is she married?
Re: Rita Nzelu Returns To Nigeria After Years In London (photos) by drnoel: 8:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
Speechless3:

U really should do more to earn ur handle name.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Nzelu Returns To Nigeria After Years In London (photos) by Anglovel: 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year my dear nairalanders, God's protection upon us

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zubby Michael Bows To Aki & Pawpaw On Set. Carries Their Bag (Video) / James Brown Now Dressing As A Man After Bobrisky’s Ordeal / Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.