Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,419 members, 7,781,228 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:55 AM

To Those That Have Experienced This! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / To Those That Have Experienced This! (658 Views)

Women Who Have Experienced Stillbirth And Pregnancy Loss, Let's Talk / (help!!!!! ) Have You Experienced This Before?????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Those That Have Experienced This! by YUNGLURD(m): 5:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
First of all, happy new year to my fellow nairalanders. There's something really affecting my well being so to speak. It all started around October last year when i had s ex with a girl. Thereafter, i noticed my memory do go blank including blurry sight, sometimes feeling moody, staggering while walking attimes unlike before, also sleeps now and then. i realised i couldnt do somethings i've been doing before this predicament. I really need help from those that might have experienced this. Doctors are not left out too. NB: MATURED COMMENTS PLS. cc: lalasticlala
Re: To Those That Have Experienced This! by muheewa(m): 5:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
Hmmmmmm Seriously you need prayers.a friend of my experience such years back.But with the help of Prayer nd Fasting nd help Of God he was able to Overcome.U need to be careful with the ladies u will be bleeping dis days...hmmmm most of them are agents of devil........................
Re: To Those That Have Experienced This! by YUNGLURD(m): 6:29pm On Jan 01, 2016
muheewa:
Hmmmmmm Seriously you need prayers.a friend of my experience such years back.But with the help of Prayer nd Fasting nd help Of God he was able to Overcome.U need to be careful with the ladies u will be bleeping dis days...hmmmm most of them are agents of devil........................
Its really affecting me. Thanks for dropping by.
Re: To Those That Have Experienced This! by ennon92(m): 6:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
YUNGLURD:
First of all, happy new year to my fellow nairalanders. There's something really affecting my well being so to speak. It all started around October last year when i had s ex with a girl. Thereafter, i noticed my memory do go blank including blurry sight, sometimes feeling moody, staggering while walking attimes unlike before, also sleeps now and then. i realised i couldnt do somethings i've been doing before this predicament. I really need help from those that might have experienced this. Doctors are not left out too. NB: MATURED COMMENTS PLS. cc: lalasticlala
This serious, u need to pray fervently.
Re: To Those That Have Experienced This! by njiasi30(f): 7:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
What u need is serious deliverance and also seek 4 God's forgiveness, DAT is d only way u can b free. God will surely see u tru.
Re: To Those That Have Experienced This! by YUNGLURD(m): 7:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
ennon92:
This serious, u need to pray fervently.
Thanks!
Re: To Those That Have Experienced This! by YUNGLURD(m): 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
njiasi30:
What u need is serious deliverance and also seek 4 God's forgiveness, DAT is d only way u can b free. God will surely see u tru.
Amen, thanks!
Re: To Those That Have Experienced This! by njiasi30(f): 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
YUNGLURD:
Amen, thanks!
U re welcome
Re: To Those That Have Experienced This! by YUNGLURD(m): 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
seems am gonna break up with her cos she's insisting she misses me. I pray God in his infinite mercies see me through, am fed up.sigh!

(1) (Reply)

One More Hour Of Sleep For A Better Life / Look What I Found In A Juice Box - Graphic Images / People Who Miraculously Survived Death.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.