Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari (38987 Views)

There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu / Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos / We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
Rose2014:

Digging out those posts was a piece of cake for me given that it's an argument we see here daily.

I'm only pointing out that other Nigerians only want them to deny being Igbo once it's about oil. If it's anything bad, baby factory, lopsided appointments, drugs, kidnapping etc, nobody looks back in calling them Igbos

Even those misguided people claiming Ikwerre is not Igbo

Peter Odili is from Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni Local Government Area
Rotimi Amaechi is from Ikwerre Local Government Area
Nyesom Wike is from Ikwerre Local Government Area

Before election they remembered that these people were Igbos. Some Ijaw groups came out and said Igbos have been ruling Rivers since 1999 and its the turn of other ethnic groups to rule Rivers. Ikwerre and other Igboid groups are Igbos or not whenever it suits them. I only pity the deluded ones down there.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by chiefobdk(m): 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari didn't mention South South na, he only mentioned people of Delta north that are partly Igbo that is Kachukwu and Emefiele. If you say Delta North ar Igbos, well I don't think any Urhoboman or Ijawman will bother to contest with you. But going beyond that is moving beyond boundary grin

BTW: Happy New Year 2016

why do people still take dis one seriously. he is neither here nor there.

you Don change mouth. think say Igbo no dey south south

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by chiefobdk(m): 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
vicadex07:
Are there not tens of millions of Igbos in the SouthWest?

Are there not millions of Igbo even in the North?

So is it safe to say those places are both part of your Biafra too. According to your logic, I guess so.

Am not surprised anyway, due to your teaming numbers in the South west, Lagos to be specific, you're already claiming it to be no mans land.

That there is the evidence of the greed and the filth that is Igbos. They naturally have limited land resources but due to their gradually explosive population, they always develop the habit of populating strangers land and then when they have the numbers, decide to overtake the economic and political structure of the ancestral lands of their hosts.

They have already overtaken the Niger Delta economically and Politically, hence why they don't need to argue about the fact but usually flaunt it in front of the indegenes of those places how powerful they are.

They have partly taken over Lagos economically and were aiming to also do so politically by supporting PDP enmasse during the last elections not until Yorubas realised their endgames albeit almost a bit late and then reversed the equation. I don't need to inform you all about the Oba Akionlu saga.

Igbos are simply greedy. They can't help it sod its ingrained in their DNA.

wats dis one saying

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by chiefobdk(m): 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
vicadex07:

There are or were at least two Igbo commissioners in Lagos.

There is more than one house of rep Igbo member in Lagos too.

I guess that also makes Lagos Biafra Land according to your Logic?

Its not surprising anyway, since you already labeled it no mans Land. But you all know you can only try bullshit with the South-South people and go free.

You will all drown in the Lagoon if you ever try shit like you did in the last elections without Yorubas lifting a finger. I hope you lot learnt from the Biafran war how deadly the Yoruba could be when provoked.

grasping at straws.

ugomba come see ooo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 8:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
stanech:
I was nearly insulted by my boss wife for saying she's not an Igbo lady after saying she's from igbuzor. that was the day I stopped calling any south southerner with Igbo name non Igbo truth is once your name is Igbo u are Igbo irrespective of where you are

Eiyaa Naija politics have rewritten the history of some of my people cos of oil
Hopefully now that oil price is dropping, we may be allowed to bond with our brothers once again. So sad

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 8:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
Rose2014:

Maybe he's indirectly saying that Buhari doesn't know what he's talking about.
I've advised him who to channel his anger to. Definitely not me

It's just annoying when some people just deliberately choose to be mischievous.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by stanech: 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
Rose2014:

Eiyaa Naija politics have rewritten the history of some of my people cos of oil
Hopefully now that oil price is dropping, we may be allowed to bond with our brothers once again. So sad

Pathetic even my agbo brothers see themselves as Igbo 2

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by chiefobdk(m): 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari didn't mention South South na, he only mentioned people of Delta north that are partly Igbo that is Kachukwu and Emefiele. If you say Delta North ar Igbos, well I don't think any Urhoboman or Ijawman will bother to contest with you. But going beyond that is moving beyond boundary grin

BTW: Happy New Year 2016

such a mischievous fellow. what will it take you to admit it. anioma people 're Igbo. nothing like partly Igbo.

who even take you serious sef. Mtchewwww

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
Rose2014:

Lmao you're so mischievous chai

Oya see the second one incase u missed it the first time
I saw it. I still can't find anything incriminating. grin

He said SS tribes are distinct, perhaps you guys should have restricted your argument to Delta North. I see no ambiguity kiss

2 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by chiefobdk(m): 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
I laugh at the anioma people because they set themselves up to be ridiculed by the rest of Nigeria. imagine Whr another ethnicity try to tell you who you are. shame I'm a proud Nnewi man. I dey shame for anioma. respect Ugomba

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by chiefobdk(m): 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
I laugh at the anioma people because they set themselves up to be ridiculed by the rest of Nigeria. imagine Whr another ethnicity try to tell you who you are. shame I'm a proud Nnewi man. I dey shame for anioma. respect Ugomba

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by vicadex07(m): 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
Rose2014:

Oga wait o. I'm only reiterating what the president said. What are you talking about?

What am implying is that someday if the Yoruba is not careful, say like about 70 or more years to this time, the Igbos highly populated in many areas of Lagos like alaba and so on will claim to be indigenous members of those places cos many generations of their ancestors has spawned their.

That their is the current predicament of the indegenous Niger delta people. Theirs was able to occur rapidly within a century due to their geographical proximity to Igbo people. Today we know the end result.

The only disadvantage that might hinder the Lagos land grabbing is the geographical location of it in the South West. If not Lagos would have been taken over too due to proximity just like rivers state, and parts of Edo, Benue state and some other SS states.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
stanech:

Pathetic even my agbo brothers see themselves as Igbo 2
It's sad honestly. And to think we accepted it and bn killing ourselves for nothing.
You need to see the way Barca n Trucky were unnecessarily fuming on that thread.
Now Buhari has told them with his mouth on TV that there're Igbos in SS, no one has called him out

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
chiefobdk:

such a mischievous fellow. what will it take you to admit it. anioma people 're Igbo. nothing like partly Igbo.

who even take you serious sef. Mtchewwww
Chief, you still carry your fight enter 2016? undecided
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I saw it. I still can't find anything incriminating. grin

He said SS tribes are distinct, perhaps you guys should have restricted your argument to Delta North. I see no ambiguity kiss

So are you saying indirectly that Buhari doesn't know what he's talking about. Are u implying you understand boundaries better than Buhari? It's also possible. Just clarify pls

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by stanech: 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
Please my Igbo brothers we are all the same these people only know us by our name and their aim is to divide and destroy us.

6 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
vicadex07:

What am implying is that someday if the Yoruba is not careful, say like about 70 or more years to this time, the Igbos highly populated in many areas of Lagos like alaba and so on will claim to be indigenous members of those places cos many generations of their ancestors has spawned their.

That their is the current predicament of the indegenous Niger delta people. Theirs was able to occur rapidly within a century due to their geographical proximity to Igbo people. Today we know the end result.

The only disadvantage that might hinder the Lagos land grabbing is the geographical location of it in the South West. If not Lagos would have been taken over too due to proximity just like rivers state, and parts of Edo, Benue state and some other SS states.

Did Buhari call Emefiele and Kachikwu Igbos? Yes or No
Stay on topic pls

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
vicadex07:

I think you are simply irredeemable. Continue wallowing in your warped mentality.

The question I asked you earlier you have chosen not to answer it. Well done

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
HARDBUOI:

yes baby...meh dem no worry wat will b will be

I agree dearie. I just couldn't help pointing out the hypocrisy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Afam4eva(m): 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
It's like there's more effect in Buhari calling an Aniocha/Oshimilli and an Ika person Igbo. I can see how some of those who claim that there are no Igboss in SS are now shifting ground. Tonyebarcanista now believes that there are Igbos in Delta state and HopeatHand believes that other Igboid groups in rivers state are Igbos but never her own Ikwerre. Whatever pto "There are no Igbos in Rivers".

14 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
Afam4eva:
It's like there's more effect in Buhari calling an Aniocha/Oshimilli and an Ika person Igbo. I can see how some of those who claim that there are no Igboss in SS are now shifting ground. Tonyebarcanista now believes that there are Igbos in Delta state and HopeatHand believes that other Igboid groups in rivers state are Igbos but never her own Ikwerre. Whatever pto "There are no Igbos in Rivers".

I agree with you on the effect ish
Imagine how they've bn trying to silence the Igbos in SS saying they don't exist

I believe if Buhari didn't say it on live TV, my darling Barca would've opened a thread by now to tell us how Buhari didn't mean it that way cheesy

To all the Igbos in SS and anywhere else on the globe, one love
United we stand, divided we fall like oil price

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
Rose2014:

So are you saying indirectly that Buhari doesn't know what he's talking about. Are u implying you understand boundaries better than Buhari? It's also possible. Just clarify pls
BuharÍ only mentioned Delta north people and not the whole SS. Himself know the truth!

Btw: I love your phone
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Afam4eva(m): 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
Rose2014:

I agree with you on the effect ish
Imagine how they've bn trying to silence the Igbos in SS saying they don't exist

I believe if Buhari didn't say it on live TV, my darling Barca would've opened a thread by now to tell us how Buhari didn't mean it that way cheesy

To all the Igbos in SS and anywhere else on the globe, one love
United we stand, divided we fall like oil price
Those people know these things, they're just trying to downplay the indigenous Igbos presence in the SS for obvious reasons. There are Igbos in Delta and Rivers state and anyone who thinks otherwise need to have themselves checked.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by chiefobdk(m): 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Chief, you still carry your fight enter 2016? undecided

I'm not fighting you bro.

you need to stand up and be counted. you can't keep flip flopping. it's 2016....

stop hating on the Igbo people. we 're not the bad guys. we only want level playing field and nothing more.

9 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by MrAnalyst: 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
Rose2014:

Digging out those posts was a piece of cake for me given that it's an argument we see here daily.....

You see how silly Tonyebarcanista looks now. He has started the new year looking silly. I learnt something in my childhood days-As a man,inconsistency is immaturity. Compliments!

8 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by chiefobdk(m): 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
vicadex07:

Mr you don't 've a point

9 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by kingofdemons: 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
eeehmm i just came here to shyke Rose2014 kiss

@ topic

don't you know that some people here are naturally dumb while some are just dunce blinded by hate.

at least this will put this word "we SS" to rest
some people are just shameless especially that TonyeBarcanista.
i can see him now beating around the Bush trying to twist facts i taught there's no igbos in SS or rivers.

chaii the worst thing that can happen to a man is not being himself always flexible, such a person deserves a pucccy not dicck.

TonyeBarcanista is his own nightmare

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by kingofdemons: 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
MrAnalyst:

You see how silly Tonyebarcanista looks now. He has started the new year looking silly. I learnt something in my childhood days-As a man,inconsistency is immaturity. Compliments!

as silly as anything silly he's now a confused man just look at how and what he's doing to himself.

3 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by chiefobdk(m): 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

BuharÍ only mentioned Delta north people and not the whole SS. Himself know the truth!

dis guy tink say detective rose na children. see how he wan shift attention by mentioning phone like a typical Yoruba person

11 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
chiefobdk:

I'm not fighting you bro.

you need to stand up and be counted. you can't keep flip flopping. it's 2016....

stop hating on the Igbo people. we 're not the bad guys. we only want level playing field and nothing more.
For the upteenth time, I DON'T hate the Igbos. I love the Igbos and want the progress of Igbo nation. Misunderstanding with some Igbos doesn't mean hating.

3 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by kingofdemons: 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:

[/s]

Shut up i taught there's nothing like igbo in SS according to your pathetic self

11 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by kingofdemons: 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:

For the upteenth time, I DON'T hate the Igbos. I love the Igbos and want the progress of Igbo nation. Misunderstanding with some Igbos doesn't mean hating.
[/s]

rawbish

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Hacker Breaks Into NIMC Server, Steals Over 3 Million National Identity Numbers / Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News / Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.