Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari (38908 Views)

There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu / Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos / We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by HopeAtHand: 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
Truckpusher:
Lol, Awuse was just too loud about it - When you want to do things of that nature , you simply keep quiet about it and only subtly apply your pricinples while shouting that they are your friends.
You can even say that without them that Rivers State is nothing while keeping them permanently in a confused state. Before they will understand what you're all about it would have been too late - All they will do is to murmur . grin
They spent money to ensure that Sergeant Awuse's ambition didn't see the light of the day . grin

That is true.. he wasn't discrete. He is a lesson for us to learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by biafranking: 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
tonychristopher:

Ewu...do u realise how stupid you sound ..you are not ikwerre..all these Yoruba that was born in ph seff
if you see that guy call hopeathand pix ,you will marvel. The guy look like yoruba boi from ijebu ode.
so wowowich...cheesy
If you want to see his pix,invoke chino..
Nwanne..
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by millionaireman: 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
Just had time to observe some phenomenon from this thread:

1; the divisions among the ethnic groups in the south south deepen.

2; some people one earlier thought could be opinion leaders in the south south on this site are the worst culprits of divisive mind set.

3; these worst culprits of division wouldn't mind remaining victims of Divide-And-Rule tactic crafted by appatently more intelligent players outside the south south region - till the end of time.

4; these culprits export their divisive characteristics beyond their spheres of influence, and in the process try to compromise whatever may be for the good of all.

I suddenly stumbled into this thread yesterday, read a few comments, and made some comments which I now believe were unecessary. In fact, I shouldn't have bothered myself commenting.

This saying of an abolitionist comes to mind:

"I freed some slaves, but I could have freed many more only if they had known that they were slaves."

We are all slaves to our individual beliefs.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by biafranking: 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

That Bros is from the SE. Probably Abia or Anambra state
abeg no dey talk wetin you no know biko..
I know he s against your views but respect where he said he came from.
Just like you wey dey claim okrika/ijo and we accept. cest fini.

Truckpusher:
I heard you guys are Jews , so when are you packing your load to the Middle East and leave black Africa alone?
baba trucky. awbodi? Hope nothin dey scratch yu sha.I see am somtin dey bite u small small as d guy sey make una pack go benin. But no b lie sha. Una be benin lol. But make i yan u..
my igbo pple no resemble white and we no be jews biko..
i detest that word call jews cos me na proud african man..if bob marley wey be white man pikin,born of a black woman,dey claim africa.y wont i? Pls dont ever call us jews biko.

Back to the main topic(rose2012 thread,abeg we need rose2016 shapaly)...

@topic..
Millionaireman. I love the points you classified here for ndi novice..one love.

my own take...
But sincerely, some of the ikwerres, the ogbas,some of the ndokwas and the ikas re not igbos. Pls respect their decisions cos mua de konfus abt their real paternity too.(binis/igbos)

This people dont think like us,they dont travels like us,they dont behaves like us,they dont occupy places like us, they dont act like an actors(they re spectators) like us.They re essence rather than existence. MeanWhile the igbos re existence precedes essense.(jean paul satre point of views)
We the igbos re very calculative,very vibrant, very creative,and
Our lives re different from some of those who strongly belief they re not igbos. Pls stop attaching them with us. some of the people from ikwerre dont understand igbos including my best two friends from ndokwas,surnames of theirs(inyama and ujomoh)though they attached igbos names as their first name,chukwuka and the latter is chibuzor.I bet all easterners on nairaland, you cant give me the meaning of ujomoh or inyama in igbo languages.
I ve a shefriend from ikwerre too, make i no even go there sef.
My igbo brothers, this set of people who fall in this line have mixed- ancestry and they re neither igbo nor bini.They re distinct man..God is great. they re like half caste nwanne..
but the truth is that , some re confused if their fathers re igbo or benin.
Pls let them be.They re ikwerre and they re not igbo, they re ndokwa and they re not igbo likewise the ikas. Pls allow them to decides..
Ogba,ahoada,some of theikwerres,ikas,some of the ndokwas..this tribes re irredemable and they dont look like pure igbos despite the similarity of our names and languages.
so forget them.. Like one of my guy suggested,Referendum is the key to all this bruhaha..
Only time will tell..

4 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
madenigga:

lol... I can sense the frustration, una small Islands don tire una na to dae thief oda ppl lands dae hungry una.
Go back to bayelsa go and develop ijaw land.
Bayelsa despite all the oil money is still a village, it wud keep paining u ppl, trying to force us to deny our igboness. Land grabbing thief.

*Hands him a bottle of cold beer to calm him*
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
247notire:
Happy new year sweerie! Bigger blessings ahead!
cool Sweet Hallelujah! ..you too
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
247notire:
Happy new year sweerie! Bigger blessings ahead!
Sweet Hallelujah.. amen..you too bro smiley
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by EastField: 7:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
Jackrich:
Igbos should first unite themselves in the SE and speak as a people with one voice before looking for their imaginary brothers in Rivers State.

We are not Igbos and can never be but we are a people with distinct identity and we have a name. This is as simple as eating bread and tea.
lols.
ogba man has spoken.
shey na naija we still dey.
you imposters go hearam
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by EastField: 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
biafranking:
abeg no dey talk wetin you no know biko..
I know he s against your views but respect where he said he came from.
Just like you wey dey claim okrika/ijo and we accept. cest fini.

baba trucky. awbodi? Hope nothin dey scratch yu sha.I see am somtin dey bite u small small as d guy sey make una pack go benin. But no b lie sha. Una be benin lol. But make i yan u..
my igbo pple no resemble white and we no be jews biko..
i detest that word call jews cos me na proud african man..if bob marley wey be white man pikin,born of a black woman,dey claim africa.y wont i? Pls dont ever call us jews biko.

Back to the main topic(rose2012 thread,abeg we need rose2016 shapaly)...

@topic..
Millionaireman. I love the points you classified here for ndi novice..one love.

my own take...
But sincerely, some of the ikwerres, the ogbas,some of the ndokwas and the ikas re not igbos. Pls respect their decisions cos mua de konfus abt their real paternity too.(binis/igbos)

This people dont think like us,they dont travels like us,they dont behaves like us,they dont occupy places like us, they dont act like an actors(they re spectators) like us.They re essence rather than existence. MeanWhile the igbos re existence precedes essense.(jean paul satre point of views)
We the igbos re very calculative,very vibrant, very creative,and
Our lives re different from some of those who strongly belief they re not igbos. Pls stop attaching them with us. some of the people from ikwerre dont understand igbos including my best two friends from ndokwas,surnames of theirs(inyama and ujomoh)though they attached igbos names as their first name,chukwuka and the latter is chibuzor.I bet all easterners on nairaland, you cant give me the meaning of ujomoh or inyama in igbo languages.
I ve a shefriend from ikwerre too, make i no even go there sef.
My igbo brothers, this set of people who fall in this line have mixed- ancestry and they re neither igbo nor bini.They re distinct man..God is great. they re like half caste nwanne..
but the truth is that , some re confused if their fathers re igbo or benin.
Pls let them be.They re ikwerre and they re not igbo, they re ndokwa and they re not igbo likewise the ikas. Pls allow them to decides..
Ogba,ahoada,some of theikwerres,ikas,some of the ndokwas..this tribes re irredemable and they dont look like pure igbos despite the similarity of our names and languages.
so forget them.. Like one of my guy suggested,Referendum is the key to all this bruhaha..
Only time will tell..
rubbish.
people like you shouldn't be on nairaland
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by PunterTim(m): 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
smiley ....Happy New Year to my e-family, the extended Nairaland Family, Seun, Lalasticlala and all level headed mods
Shymm3x , fx45, tpiander , mazeltov,
debinile, tpiarh11 , Alero3Arubi , Truckpusher, BishopMagic , MizMyColi, udondeymadt, Davehunk,247notire, puntertim,
Freemanan, Nuzo1, TonyeBarcanista,
SonOfEl, tblaze007, IbnSultaan,
stevecantrell , Billyonaire, 2SWT,
bigfrancis21 and my lovers on Nairaland... Salute
Happy New Year Coffee Baby!
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 2:17am On Jan 06, 2016
ishiamu:

You just a bloody hypocrite justifying bullshit

The guy you quoted has gone back to APC

Just for your info. If you doubt me, go through his posts in recent times, you'll find that he can't call APC out again even when the opportunity calls for it. Go through his posts and see

Btw a trial will convince u. One screenshot attached. You'll notice that they used him to play down fuel subsidy removal reaction from nler opposition. He was the one that opened the thread to say 'fuel subsidy must go'
Same guy who played a part in using same against GEJ then when he was in APC . I started suspecting him when he became the chief judge against Diezani. He literarily judged n found her guilty when no court has done same.
You'll equally notice that his comments these days start with "Though I'm pro PDP but......" Then he'll go ahead n make his case for APC

While I don't care if he has decamped again or not, I'm only worried he's now creating a lot of confusion by wearing APC in PDP clothing.
Look for PDP threads criticizing opposition, he won't comment. If at all he does, he'll be running PDP down

He can make a case for anything right now as long as it suits APC agenda

Go figure

4 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 2:46am On Jan 06, 2016
More

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 2:58am On Jan 06, 2016
You'll also notice that most of his comments now are usually about Biafra this, SS that. Yoruba n Ijaw brotherly. All those ethnic bullshit that ends up empowering the real oppressors against the oppressed(including the so called Ijaws that he claims to be defending). See how he has turned this thread to a Biafra thread to cause confusion while I was only trying to point out some of the deceits, lies, mischief n cheating going on in the Nigeria state
At first I tried to caution him thinking he'll be smart enough to get it but when I realized it's because it's in the interest of his party APC , I gave up. You and I know how robotic they can be in their support for their Demi god. Once you don't support Buhari's decision on anythin, as far as Barca is concerned, you're not a lover of Nigeria. And the question becomes "where did common sense go?"

Anyway, With that being said, the purpose of this post is not to bash him or blackmail him, I(we) respect his decision, I only want u guys to be aware so u can always see through the camouflage and not engage him unnecessarily. .

Cc cheruv, Candyrain, Dearpreye, Ugomba, ikechu1278 pazienza, and all my fellow wailers out there

I noticed mogidi has deactivated, hence we need to appoint a new chairman of nl wailing wailers association that will be signing my letters cheesy Suggestions are welcome

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 3:40am On Jan 06, 2016
I even saw where he called GEJ a failure for no good reason o, and that the only good thing Jonathan has done is handing over peacefully(I was like 'what is this guy saying?'. The worst part is that it was uncalled for on that thread but he said it anyway. I guess to show he's no longer a wailer. I'll find it later today and upload.
Now their latest blackmail is using him to tell us we're crying more than the bereaved, or calling us emotional beings except we agree that GEJ is a failure while Buhari(that didn't even know the detailss of our budget before submitting to Nass) is the sucess

Aha, I'm sure he didn't comment on that thread. Quote me if u find his comment on that thread. Go figure

3 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by EastField: 7:08am On Jan 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

There are no Igbos in Rivers. All Igbos are immigrants and settlers. You are even ignorant about Rivers, Bayelsa history. I guess you are among the ignorant lot(like Afam) that thinks Ijaw starts and end in Bayelsa state. Ignoramus
nna eh.
all this argument is not necessary.
let us all wait for d "do tyme"
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by EastField: 7:16am On Jan 06, 2016
Rose2014:
I even saw where he called GEJ a failure for no good reason o, and that the only good thing Jonathan has done is handing over peacefully(I was like 'what is this guy saying?'. The worst part is that it was uncalled for on that thread but he said it anyway. I guess to show he's no longer a wailer. I'll find it later today and upload.
Now their latest blackmail is using him to tell us we're crying more than the bereaved, or calling us emotional beings except we agree that GEJ is a failure while Buhari(that didn't even know the detailss of our budget before submitting to Nass) is the sucess

Aha, I'm sure he didn't comment on that thread. Quote me if u find his comment on that thread. Go figure

my anger now is that some foolish Igbo like chiwude.
millionaireman
udmaster
igboprince
madenigga
and dikeoha are insulting d good people of Ogba DAT I know very well that have been in support of their Igbo brothers just because that two ijaw criminals and imposters are claiming to be ogba.

3 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by biafranking: 8:01am On Jan 06, 2016
EastField:
rubbish. people like you shouldn't be on nairaland
trash. then pple like u should stay on nairaland.. na ur papa house na.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
PunterTim:
Happy New Year Coffee Baby!
hey Tim what's crackin baby?!
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
EastField:

my anger now is that some foolish Igbo like chiwude.
millionaireman
udmaster
igboprince
madenigga
and dikeoha are insulting d good people of Ogba DAT I know very well that have been in support of their Igbo brothers just because that two ijaw criminals and imposters are claiming to be ogba.
Na wa o. Check my post again and quickly apologize to me. From that comment you'll see I called him out as a fat liar and imposter. That Truky guy is not an Ogba man, he is Ijaw masquerading as Ogba to cause division between us and our kinsmen in the S/S. From my comment also, you'll notice I tried as much as possible to warn many our brothers insulting NdiOgba to seize from it.
You just join nairaland, that is why you dont know my reputation on this forum. I am pan-Igbo and my interest lies solely in defending our interest anywhere, both in the SE/SS. So take note.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by PunterTim(m): 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
hey Tim what's crackin baby?!
You!Was In Abj,Wanted To Take You A Treat,Couldn't Get Ahold Baby...
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
PunterTim:
smiley
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
PunterTim:
smiley you were?! awww..
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by PunterTim(m): 10:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
smiley you were?! awww..
Yea,Dats Where Family Stays...
You Seem Lyk Sum1 I Cn Be With From 'Dusk Til Dawn'!
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
PunterTim:
Yea,Dats Where Family Stays... You Seem Lyk Sum1 I Cn Be With From 'Dusk Til Dawn'!
..oh yeah?
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by PunterTim(m): 11:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
..oh yeah?
Yea,I'm The Intimately Clingy Type!
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
PunterTim:
Yea,I'm The Intimately Clingy Type!
...and? ama make you all mushy inside..like dat? tongue
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by PunterTim(m): 11:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
...and? ama make you all mushy inside..like dat? tongue
Hmm.
You Are Essence!
Tim Said So.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 11:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
Chiwude:

Na wa o. Check my post again and quickly apologize to me. From that comment you'll see I called him out as a fat liar and imposter. That Truky guy is not an Ogba man, he is Ijaw masquerading as Ogba to cause division between us and our kinsmen in the S/S. From my comment also, you'll notice I tried as much as possible to warn many our brothers insulting NdiOgba to seize from it.
You just join nairaland, that is why you dont know my reputation on this forum. I am pan-Igbo and my interest lies solely in defending our interest anywhere, both in the SE/SS. So take note.
Confirmed. No vex Nwokeoma
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 07, 2016
PunterTim:
Hmm. You Are Essence! Tim Said So.
..smooth, huh?
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by PunterTim(m): 12:15am On Jan 07, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
..smooth, huh?
Yea,Bt I Won't Be When I'm Roaming Your Body!
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Ikechu12781: 12:57am On Jan 07, 2016
Ugomba:
lol, as an Aniocha man, I can tell u that those brainwashed deniers are in the Minority and they are very vocal and can be aggresive because they are fighting the truth and it drains energy.
- you have to pity them because Identity Crisis is mentally stressful.

Biko tell them. I have told them this CONSTANTLY but they refuse to hear.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Ikechu12781: 1:02am On Jan 07, 2016
Rose2014:

Are we really third world? Look at Ghana with constant electricity n progressing small small in other areas. That's the definition of third world. While we're busy owing 13months salary, no light, no road, no economic direction in place, no security,no jobs, no human right, no hospitals, no clean water, depending on oil n looting the funds from it, degraded environment etc.
I'm of the opinion that Nigeria is just doing attaché by force to other third world countries

I've died and gone to heaven laughing. Rose don't worry, God will punish you for killing me with laughter. Aniofia LOL.
Being serious, I'm happy someone sees what I see. I don't tell am. Nigeria no be third world country. Its an insult to other third world country. In fact that zoogeria needs it's own category.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe Caught Posting Fake Pictures Of Uyo APC Rally / Governor Badaru's Daughter Aisha, Weds (Photos) / Dangote, Otedola & Ovia At A Meeting With Buhari Today (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.