Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) - TV/Movies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) (58381 Views)

How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience / Nigerian Celebrities At AMVCA 2017 Red Carpet (Photos) / Michy Shatta's Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by dania30(f): 4:14am On Jan 02, 2016
Sleeping game was so strong embarassed Woke up to comments and updates. Chai! I missed the real show cry
I was rooting out for Reeky anyways #Reekadict. I'm I the only one who feels Reekado did have a lot of fans who actually voted for him. LilKesh is equally good and the YBNL is the streets no dispute, but I felt they didn't really ask for votes unlike the Mavins.
Na my opinion biko angry
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by adeoladeola(f): 4:15am On Jan 02, 2016
Pls, is this is the war Pastor Adeboye was talking about?

4 Likes

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by naijaboiy: 4:15am On Jan 02, 2016
pocohantas:

Truetalk @ kiss daniel.
This year was obviously between YBNL and MAVINS. If Kiss Daniel didn't get any award with all his songs this year, I wonder what they want the innocent guy to sing again...
i really pity for him though.
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by signature2012(m): 4:16am On Jan 02, 2016
pocohantas:

Truetalk @ kiss daniel.
This year was obviously between YBNL and MAVINS. If Kiss Daniel didn't get any award with all his songs this year, I wonder what they want the innocent guy to sing again...

They should just scrap this Next Rated award to avoid beef among artiste.
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by pocohantas(f): 4:16am On Jan 02, 2016
I have never been fazed by don jazzy's humility stunts. They bore me... all that shit about dbanj, very boring. All the while I have seen dbanj refer to him on stage during shows, he has never responded well.
He shouldn't try to patronise Dbanj.

naijaboiy:

i really pity for him though.
Me too, the guy put his G-Worldwide label on the Nigerian music map. Never knew he could be so mature, he just fazed out of the picture immediately Reeks won it. More award shows need to come up, Headies isn't it.

signature2012:

They should just scrap this Next Rated award to avoid beef among artiste.
It's not about scrapping it. Don't you think Olamide's anger was a compound one? He must have felt his Producer lost, his boy lost...haba, headies why? Lols
Then Adekunle gold won, and they all stormed the stage. I knew the show was about to go down... grin

2 Likes

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by naijaboiy: 4:17am On Jan 02, 2016
dania30:
Sleeping game was so strong embarassed Woke up to comments and updates. Chai! I missed the real show cry
I was rooting out for Reeky anyways #Reekadict. I'm I the only one who feels Reekado did have a lot of fans who actually voted for him. LilKesh is equally good and the YBNL is the streets no dispute, but I felt they didn't really ask for votes unlike the Mavins.
Na my opinion biko angry
your opinion is actually right. But do you know the happenings on ground now? cheesy
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by signature2012(m): 4:17am On Jan 02, 2016
dania30:
Na my opinion biko angry

Why u no vote for kiss daniel...u wan tell me say u no rock that "woju" song wella.
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by dania30(f): 4:21am On Jan 02, 2016
naijaboiy:

your opinion is actually right. But do you know the happenings on ground now? cheesy
Apart from the Kanye move our own MayWeather pulled and the twitter cussing, did I miss out of anything? embarassed
Of all days to sleep cry
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by signature2012(m): 4:24am On Jan 02, 2016
pocohantas:
I have never been fazed by don jazzy's humility stunts. They bore me... all that shit about dbanj, very boring. All the while I have seen dbanj refer to him on stage during shows, he has never responded well.

Me too, the guy put his G-Worldwide label on the Nigerian music map. Never knew he could be so mature, he just fazed out of the picture immediately Reeks won it. More award shows need to come up, Headies isn't it.

Seriously,i could remember 2face fortified show,dbanj was trying to get along with don J,the way he reacted to dbanj sef fear.By now,i expected Dban to have move one,you are trying to do your best to reconcile the ish you both had then!ut he his not ready,park am oneside and move than continue behaving like someone that can't be independent.

4 Likes

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by dania30(f): 4:27am On Jan 02, 2016
signature2012:

Why u no vote for kiss daniel...u wan tell me say u no rock that "woju" song wella.

Kiss Daniel be no bad. He had just 2 hits and how many collabos? It was either Reeky or Kesh! And I am a shameless fan of Reeky tongue
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by Helkayklassic(m): 4:28am On Jan 02, 2016
People don mad walahi

3 Likes

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by OlowoB(m): 4:28am On Jan 02, 2016
@naijaboy and all others supporting Olamide, i honestly feel there has been this inner beef by Olamide against Donjazzy. you need to check all he has been saying on twitter and you will agree with me that this cannot be as a result of just what Donjazzy said tonight.

Don jazzy messed up but what Olamide has said so far on twitter is just too much for him, even calling him a Bastard? right it down today......this is the beginning of the end for Olamide. RIP olamide's career.

my 2 cents

1 Like

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by drnairalov: 4:29am On Jan 02, 2016
Don Jazzy when he remembers that D'Prince is the rapper that'll represent Mavins in the beef

3 Likes

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by signature2012(m): 4:31am On Jan 02, 2016
dania30:

Kiss Daniel be no bad. He had just 2 hits and how many collabos? It was either Reeky or Kesh! And I am a shameless fan of Reeky tongue
Without kiss D having any collabo,to me he beats banks and kesh hands down.

3 Likes

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by evy1(m): 4:31am On Jan 02, 2016
Abeg Where Airforce one dey,mavins dey find rapper ooo for diss track.
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by Nobody: 4:32am On Jan 02, 2016
pocohantas:

Truetalk @ kiss daniel.
I pray that guy kiss Daniel gets the strength to carry on in this music industry. I really do like his songs but these so called award organisers no just dey give person joy for hard work done. Bleep Headies.

3 Likes

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by signature2012(m): 4:33am On Jan 02, 2016
OlowoB:
@naijaboy and all others supporting Olamide, i honestly feel there has been this inner beef by Olamide against Donjazzy. you need to check all he has been saying on twitter and you will agree with me that this cannot be as a result of just what Donjazzy said tonight.

Don jazzy messed up but what Olamide has said so far on twitter is just too much for him, even calling him a Bastard? right it down today......this is the beginning of the end for Olamide. RIP olamide's career.

my 2 cents

Na lie!Which olamide career?Don jazzy na God?Na dbanj bleep up!

5 Likes

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by OlowoB(m): 4:33am On Jan 02, 2016
dania30:

For me, that boy reekado banks [/b]is [b]miles better than Lilkesh. i mean how did that boy lilkesh even get a hit? no beefing, honestly, i tried listening to one of his songs and he was just making noise all through. i was shocked. honestly, lil kesh is really lucky and he should be very grateful to Olamide.

Please note, i love olamide's songs but lil mesh's song is a no no for me
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by Nobody: 4:34am On Jan 02, 2016
Sept20:
Well, Olamide is a disgrace! Has anyone seen the trash he has been posting on twitter? He took it too far and I am very disappointed. What gives him the right to even complain about the award? He did so last year. He needs to understand that not everything can go as planned. The Lil Kesh doesn't even know how to sing or rap or whatever. His lyrics are too raw, how old is he again?

Don Jazzy did give him a perfect reply and he's a calm and mature man. Whoever blames him is Foolish. Olamide needs to grow up!
Aunty sometimes the raw truth just has to be told. These award organisers are biased simple.

1 Like

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by naijaboiy: 4:34am On Jan 02, 2016
pocohantas:

It's not about scrapping it. Don't you think Olamide's anger was a compound one? He must have felt his Producer lost, his boy lost...haba, headies why? Lols
Then Adekunle gold one, and they all stormed the stage. I knew the show was about to go down... grin
me too!

Everything was just too much for the nigga to bear mehn! I just wish he didn't act like that though.

Still his fan sha! cheesy
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by evy1(m): 4:35am On Jan 02, 2016
At times the way people reason sef dey baffle me,don jazzy na God wey him wan end olamide career.

10 Likes

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by Nobody: 4:37am On Jan 02, 2016
pocohantas:

Then Adekunle gold one, and they all stormed the stage. I knew the show was about to go down... grin
It's Young John the wicked producer
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by naijaboiy: 4:38am On Jan 02, 2016
OlowoB:

my 2 cents
Lol..this is not about career ending bro!

So many artistes that have once worked with don jazzy have something to say about being him. I don't know what it is and I don't know why they are always not speaking out.

But I'm suspecting something fishy.

Check this tweet by dj spinall out.

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by Nobody: 4:39am On Jan 02, 2016
Helkayklassic:
People don mad walahi
I just reason am. Na true o! see neck like turkey own.
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by OlowoB(m): 4:40am On Jan 02, 2016
signature2012:

Na lie!Which olamide career?Don jazzy na God?Na dbanj bleep up!

Bro please don't mistake me for one of the recharge card followers of Don Jazzy on twitter. i honestly don't even think all this "so called humility about Don Jazzy is real (to me, i think he is faking it). But the truth is Olamide should not have gone too far on twitter by calling him dumb, bastard etc. Don jazzy is not God but if you must go far in life, try and show respect to people who are already higher than you.

T[b]here is a way you can pass out your message assertively without been insultive. you get? No need for all the insults on twitter.[/b]
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by signature2012(m): 4:40am On Jan 02, 2016
I will rather give the award of next rated to adekunle Gold than giving it to Lil kesh or reekado banks.

1 Like

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by naijaboiy: 4:41am On Jan 02, 2016
dania30:

Apart from the Kanye move our own MayWeather pulled and the twitter cussing, did I miss out of anything? embarassed
Of all days to sleep cry
Thats it o!

But it would have really been fun if you watched it happen live. cheesy
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by IamOpemipo(m): 4:42am On Jan 02, 2016
OlowoB:

my 2 cents

Hahaha..- laffin in spanish..

I tink is the other way round bro..

Don jazzy jus messed wt the wrong guy
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by ndujekwu(m): 4:42am On Jan 02, 2016
HipTV and Silverbird

Hugo7:

Pls which tv station is showing it?
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by Nobody: 4:42am On Jan 02, 2016
evy1:
At times the way people reason sef dey baffle me,don jazzy na God wey him wan end olamide career.
Guy if this your reply were lyrics it deserves to be put on repeat.
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by OlowoB(m): 4:44am On Jan 02, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lol..this is not about career ending bro!

So many artistes that have once worked with don jazzy have something to say about being him. I don't know what it is and I don't know why they are always not speaking out.

But I'm suspecting something fishy.

Check this tweet by dj spinall out.

Of cos i am definitely sure there is something fishy about Don Jazzy. Infact like i said up there in one of my posts, i don't really think he is as humble as "his followers and children think"

But there was no need for olamide calling him names on twitter. He could have passed his message clearly to him without insults. that is my point.
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by evy1(m): 4:46am On Jan 02, 2016
Another shot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo / Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds / Next Edition Of Bbnaija Must Hold In Nigeria – Censors Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.