Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) - TV/Movies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) (58436 Views)

How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience / Nigerian Celebrities At AMVCA 2017 Red Carpet (Photos) / Michy Shatta's Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by OlowoB(m): 4:48am On Jan 02, 2016
signature2012:
I will rather give the award of next rated to adekunle Gold than giving it to Lil kesh or reekado banks.

Fully supported. what does lil Kesh even sing? That guy is a noise maker. I am happy for him cos grace is at work in his life but Reeked banks, Kiss daniel and even the crazy cynthia Morgan still sings better than him.

But the strange fact is Lil Kesh had more hits in the past year grin. welcome to naija music industry.
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by mercy232(f): 4:48am On Jan 02, 2016
All dis rants no concern me ## my love 4 kiss Daniel and his songs thou ##
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by dania30(f): 4:50am On Jan 02, 2016
naijaboiy:

Thats it o!

But it would have really been fun if you watched it happen live. cheesy

It's bad enough already, stop reminding me embarassed cry Mehn! The beef and the calling out too ehn! Make I just grab popcorn grin
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by naijaboiy: 4:51am On Jan 02, 2016
OlowoB:

Of cos i am definitely sure there is something fishy about Don Jazzy. Infact like i said up there in one of my posts, i don't really think he is as humble as "his followers and children think"

But there was no need for olamide calling him names on twitter. He could have passed his message clearly to him without insults. that is my point.

i agree with you on that too. He will definitely calm down and realize his wrong doings .
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by signature2012(m): 4:52am On Jan 02, 2016
OlowoB:

Fully supported. what does lil Kesh even sing? That guy is a noise maker. I am happy for him cos grace is at work in his life but Reeked banks, Kiss daniel and even the crazy cynthia Morgan still sings better than him.

But the strange fact is Lil Kesh had more hits in the past year grin. welcome to naija music industry.

Bro hit pass hit...is it that skiborobo...ba mi lo ke...e da rijiwon....i only just enjoyed his shoki invention(not hating on him).
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by pocohantas(f): 4:53am On Jan 02, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lol..this is not about career ending bro!

So many artistes that have once worked with don jazzy have something to say about being him. I don't know what it is and I don't know why they are always not speaking out.

But I'm suspecting something fishy.

Check this tweet by dj spinall out.
I was beyond shocked when I discovered Spinall used to be their DJ. He has never mentioned them or shown any relationship with them, that's what Dbanj needs to do too.

signature2012:
I will rather give the award of next rated to adekunle Gold than giving it to Lil kesh or reekado banks.
Gbam!!
That Adekunle Gold is all shades of classy. If he was the one in that next rated category alongside Reeks, I have a feeling things wouldn't have gotten this messy.

1 Like

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by dania30(f): 4:55am On Jan 02, 2016
OlowoB:

Of cos i am definitely sure there is something fishy about Don Jazzy. Infact like i said up there in one of my posts, i don't really think he is as humble as "his followers and children think"

But there was no need for olamide calling him names on twitter. He could have passed his message clearly to him without insults. that is my point.

Suddenly, Wande coal chose to follow Olamide today of all days and his tweet tho. Then Dj spinall's tweet too. Hmmmmm....m
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by olagamalin(m): 4:57am On Jan 02, 2016
ladenz:

Naija boy. With all due respect I don't agree with you. I don't want to turn this into an insult match because I see you don dey vex.

Even if Don Jazzy did wrong, were his actions not instigated by Olamide? I respect olamide a lot because he has made talent but he shouldnt have behaved that way. Go and read Americas reaction when Kanye didit to Taylor Swift. I assure you Kanye will never do it again.

Insulting the award, smashing the mike, giving d middle figure. If na me sef I go vex whether he was talking directly to me or not
hmmmn...Kanye did it again.
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by OlowoB(m): 4:58am On Jan 02, 2016
And again, for anyone who read all the tweets by Olamide against Don Jazzy, olamide made reference to the beef between Donjazzy and Dbanj. I strongly feel Dbanj must have told Olamide some stuff about Don Jazzy which Olamide must have already had in him all this while and also probably, Olamide must have also heard some other stuff about Don Jazzy which we the fans don't know all about.

Hence the reason for all this insults he is giving Don Jazzy on twitter. I still insist, Olamide's reaction on twitter this night is not just based on what Don Jazzy said alone at the headies. This is a bottled up insult that is been dished out to Don Jazzy. The beef don Dey for olamide mind since.

cc: naijaboy
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by signature2012(m): 4:58am On Jan 02, 2016
pocohantas:

I was beyond shocked when I discovered Spinall used to be their DJ. He has never mentioned them or shown any relationship with them, that's what Dbanj needs to do too.

Gbam!!
That Adekunle Gold is all shades of classy. If he was the one in that next rated category alongside Reeks, I have a feeling things wouldn't have gotten this messy.

Dbanj is doing yeye ass licking.He better wise up and stop doing the "boy boy thing"
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by evy1(m): 5:01am On Jan 02, 2016
Well this is part of the change we are experiencing,so the beef is inconclusive for now.
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by olagamalin(m): 5:02am On Jan 02, 2016
Sept20:
Well, Olamide is a disgrace! Has anyone seen the trash he has been posting on twitter? He took it too far and I am very disappointed. What gives him the right to even complain about the award? He did so last year. He needs to understand that not everything can go as planned. The Lil Kesh doesn't even know how to sing or rap or whatever. His lyrics are too raw, how old is he again?

Don Jazzy did give him a perfect reply and he's a calm and mature man. Whoever blames him is Foolish. Olamide needs to grow up!
Lol.... Maturity is in various levels, but what Don said on stage doesn't count as one. While I'm indifferent about the entire thing.... I get perplexed when people use the term "mature" wrongly. A mature person doesn't catch a sub by telling a fellow CEO to come and collect a car. Height of all invectives....

2 Likes

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by OlowoB(m): 5:03am On Jan 02, 2016
signature2012:

Bro hit pass hit...is it that skiborobo...ba mi lo ke...e da rijiwon....i only just enjoyed his shoki invention(not hating on him).

yeah i know but according to naija way, na hit na. For me, that guy just dey make noise. He is a classical example of guys in school who don't know book but will end up getting admission before every one, end up getting better jobs than people who knows book and even live a better life. life is indeed a mystery. i am not hating on him though, just saying it as it is.. His only song till date which i enjoy is that shoki remix all thanks to Olamide and Davido

2 Likes

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by Palmwinetapper: 5:08am On Jan 02, 2016
STILESGANG:
What did muna do her boobs?So big.Wtf.
they grew now
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by femi4: 6:43am On Jan 02, 2016
Helkayklassic:
Olamide and Ikemefuna need to do a lot of work here, they need to keep encouraging Lil kesh. If the guy didn't see any encouragement this might just kill his carrier. He has never won any award, I stand to be corrected.
They should advice him to be dynamic, improve on his lyrics and make less dirty music
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by Assonite(m): 6:56am On Jan 02, 2016
Oh..., so i'm not the only one that thinks this Nancy lady is so fake, 4rm her unfunny laffs to her make-up, even accent.
kaywiluv:
The breeze will naked this Fake Nancy.... Wat's so funny about d interview dat is making her laff...
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by CaptainCodes(m): 7:08am On Jan 02, 2016
In honest truth, even as a Unilag boy, which or where I believe reekado banks graduated from, I Still can't point to one 1....not 2, or 3, but 1 single reekado sang that I no,...
Ok, I no he sang with Wale on hallelujah, and that's after Don Jazzy had stylishly urged Wale to use him instead of wizzy.
But, lil kesh?? Damn that boy is good...
That boy's originality is purer than olamide, even he is worth more than the stupid next rated award. So its really painful seeing hard labor go down the drain.

2 Likes

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 02, 2016
naijaboiy:

Please I am not talking about reekado here,he could be referring to anyone as his haters. Even me didn't see it as him referring to kesh. But even at that such a statement was very off but let's just grant him a pass for the excuse of finding it hard to express himself with words at that moment.

However, jazzy went direct to the point and we all heard and saw it.

Your logic does not follow please. undecided

I Bet CYNTHIA MORGAN Merit the Award than anyone on that category...
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 02, 2016
adeoladeola:
Volume just dey go up and down like Dollar.. So annoying!
Sound Engineer like he's from Mowe Ibafo.

Shey na so dem dey do for Mowe ni

1 Like

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by anigbajumo(m): 7:28am On Jan 02, 2016
dumo1:

Guy abeg no remind me of that Sarkodie of a guy dat guy dey chop microphone. I listened to his song "Original" I throway cap 4 dat guy. ok. vector is good i don hear.

Lol,hope u are not just listen to music, u cum dey judge sarkodie coz of one song.u need to gat his trackz and see how talented he is.He is one of the most successful hardcore rapper in Africa.Tell me African rapper that is more consistent than sarkodie in Africa?No be beans to win BET as a rapper
I'm huge fan of vector but he lacks consistency which he was tried to sort out Last year.I still rep VeC anytime....
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by seunmsg(m): 7:32am On Jan 02, 2016
OlowoB:
@naijaboy and all others supporting Olamide, i honestly feel there has been this inner beef by Olamide against Donjazzy. you need to check all he has been saying on twitter and you will agree with me that this cannot be as a result of just what Donjazzy said tonight.

Don jazzy messed up but what Olamide has said so far on twitter is just too much for him, even calling him a Bastard? right it down today......this is the beginning of the end for Olamide. RIP olamide's career.

my 2 cents

You are talking absolute trash. Olamide is the biggest thing in Nigeria's music industry today and he got to the top without anybody's support. On the other hand, don jazzy's career is about to go down. We've all seen him for the hypocrite that he is. He just picked a fight with the wrong guy and he's gonna pay for it. Olamide rules the street and the street will mess up jazzy big time.

2 Likes

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by SUPOL(m): 7:35am On Jan 02, 2016
naijaboiy:

And you what are you talking about?

You can't tell me olamide was referring to don jazzy when he came to rant on stage. He was simply airing his opinion like he did last year and anybody who was watching would know that he was expressing his displeasure over the awards with Hiptv and not don jazzy.

So can you please tell me why don jazzy climbed the stage to mention olamide's name?

Olamide never called anyone's name but don jazzy wants to claim boss and he threw a direct insult at him for no reason and you all are calling him mature.

You all need to get your brains checked honestly. undecided
My friend its youthful exuberance dats disturbing u n olamide. If I was in dat event n no one called him to order I will. It is an insult in African tradition for a boy to exhibit such act in such an occasion. Kayna west can do dat n get away with it. But here we have a tradition. A reasonable Africa will call u to order. Even all u small boys hiding under Nairaland to insult elders askin Dem to get their brains check will soon meet ur waterloo mark it. I was n angry wen olamide did that n became happy wen someone addressed it so dats my own. If u want to become olamide here I will be ur don jazzy. Get a life

1 Like

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by Dygeasy(m): 7:55am On Jan 02, 2016
SUPOL:
My friend its youthful exuberance dats disturbing u n olamide. If I was in dat event n no one called him to order I will. It is an insult in African tradition for a boy to exhibit such act in such an occasion. Kayna west can do dat n get away with it. But here we have a tradition. A reasonable Africa will call u to order. Even all u small boys hiding under Nairaland to insult elders askin Dem to get their brains check will soon meet ur waterloo mark it. I was n angry wen olamide did that n became happy wen someone addressed it so dats my own. If u want to become olamide here I will be ur don jazzy. Get a life
Excuse me :-/

Who are you? Who subscribed for you? lipsrsealed
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by femi4: 8:04am On Jan 02, 2016
seunmsg:

You are talking absolute trash. Olamide is the biggest thing in Nigeria's music industry today and he got to the top without anybody's support. On the other hand, don jazzy's career is about to go down. We've all seen him for the hypocrite that he is. He just picked a fight with the wrong guy and he's gonna pay for it. Olamide rules the street and the street will mess up jazzy big time.
FYI, A producer career is longer than that of an artist
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by kaywiluv(f): 8:34am On Jan 02, 2016
SUPOL:
wake up

Good morning
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by danbrowndmf(m): 9:03am On Jan 02, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lol..this is not about career ending bro!

So many artistes that have once worked with don jazzy have something to say about being him. I don't know what it is and I don't know why they are always not speaking out.

But I'm suspecting something fishy.

Check this tweet by dj spinall out.
There is something fishy about donjazzy.olamide said young john has more hit than him...he said "People dy produce for you dem go carry your name put" no 4get say donjazzy get two in house producers ..babyfresh & Altims.
Wandecoal twitted this "LOL.All coming through" & he immidiately followed olamide.i don't really think Donjazzy is has humble as he claim to be on twitter.mhen olamide don yarn many o.Olamide even twitted about how he helped Donjazzy to tweet about that his johny walker deal cus it was not moving fine. Something Fishy about donjazzy. An MTV base former woker said he was sacked because he aired his thought out on how Donjazzy bought MTVbase award.currently the dude is working with YBNL. Donjazzy nor behave like Father yestady night sha.how can you say "Olamide can comman take the car " olamide is also a C.E.O of a label for crying out loud. If it was not lil kesh then it is Kiss Daniel..

2 Likes

Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by Jamaticulus(m): 10:11am On Jan 02, 2016
adeoladeola:
Pls, is this is the war Pastor Adeboye was talking about?

Hahah....Baba u b real clown!!
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by bolex04(m): 11:08am On Jan 02, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
if to say Unlike button dey,na im i for click.. no b only Lil kesh,na Big Keshi..
you mad bro
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by daveP(m): 11:15am On Jan 02, 2016
Dygeasy:
Excuse me :-/

Who are you? Who subscribed for you? lipsrsealed

Chai Brock Lesnar's F-5
(jots a thing or two)

Now it rhymes ba? grin
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 02, 2016
Finally, HEADIES 2015 remains INCONCLUSIVE. Another supplementary award will be anounced later.
Thanks. Management.
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by naijaboiy: 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
OlowoB:
And again, for anyone who read all the tweets by Olamide against Don Jazzy, olamide made reference to the beef between Donjazzy and Dbanj. I strongly feel Dbanj must have told Olamide some stuff about Don Jazzy which Olamide must have already had in him all this while and also probably, Olamide must have also heard some other stuff about Don Jazzy which we the fans don't know all about.

Hence the reason for all this insults he is giving Don Jazzy on twitter. I still insist, Olamide's reaction on twitter this night is not just based on what Don Jazzy said alone at the headies. This is a bottled up insult that is been dished out to Don Jazzy. The beef don Dey for olamide mind since.

You may be right mahn!

We mostly speak the truth when we are angry.
Re: The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) by toms55(m): 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
OlowoB:

you just spoke the truth bro, and this what I call Karma, don Jazzy did Same to Dbanj when he conspired with Dr sid and the rest of the mohits family against Dbanj. The whole Street is now against him

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds / Next Edition Of Bbnaija Must Hold In Nigeria – Censors Board / BBNaija: Pregnant Tacha, Has A Child? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.