Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka (70605 Views)

Father Mbaka Catches His Impostor, Disgraces Him In His Church (Video, Photos) / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by efilefun(m): 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
The man just dropped some undiluted truth there. Only the blind gullible brainwashed ones will see what he said wrong

10 Likes

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by eleojo23: 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
Hmmm...
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by temitayomie: 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
The only true man of God across the Niger cool
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by ndaman25: 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
Toh.....another assassination attempt
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by eleko1: 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
sad Dasuki and other thieves connection sad God nor go gree for una

4 Likes

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Rilwayne001: 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
Na lie angry

1 Like

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by lyterydim(m): 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
If God review a muslim to fr mbaka,that means God also want change in nigeria,God also support him,my follow igbos let us not allow ethnicity to blind us from the truth,am optimitic about nigeria future we sai.

7 Likes

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by repogirl(f): 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
I just dey laugh in Igbira for where I dey cheesy cheesy what a wondrous new year this will be.

1 Like

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by calddon(m): 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
nogames:
lol please tell us roles of prophets like Samuel, Isaiah, Jeremaiah in bible. Most of them were even involved in king installation
Tell me the role played by Peter, John, Paul, Luke, James n so many other prominent christains in the political process of their time. Being a Christian is not synonymous with being a Jew, Jesus once said; "my Kingdom is no part of this world" . Dunno if that sentence is outdated in our day.

7 Likes

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by ekea2001: 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
Hasn't he seen their worst-be careful though , they made a mistake and want to correct it with lives. Noses as long as tel wires and our own cheap spineless saboteurs!
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ever since this guy got invited to Aso Rock, he is being seeing all kind of vission

6 Likes

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by flokii: 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
I don die...

who wan Assassinate our messiah?

I can't allow this... NEVER!

This Fr. Mbaka just earned my respect...

Oritsejafor and co. needs to see wisdom... not all that call Him God shall see d kingdom of heaven including pastors, G.O, prophets..

God bless this man

1 Like

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by temitayomie: 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
The only true man of God across the Niger cool
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Emu4life(m): 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
All dre plans will keep failing...9ja wil b great again weather dey lyk it or not

2 Likes

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by lyterydim(m): 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
[quote author=ikombe post=41559660][/quote]my friend ignorance has so tarnish you that you know more have good sense of judgment,which ruler in the bible survived without a prophet?
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by martineverest(m): 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
Saraki eleniyan,atiku eleniyan, national assemblyeleniyam, pdp eleniyan
....soki soki
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by koolpal(m): 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
Failed before execution
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by uchennamani(m): 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
sukkot:
nobody can assasinate buhari. he is an angel of judgement on a mission from YAH
your comprehension skills are rather very low.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by sukkot: 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
uchennamani:
your comprehension skills are rather very low.
Yes and i am sure you are one of the gullible igbos who thinks only igbo is marginalized. how can a whole tribe fall for that nonsense ? you are not so bright. some con-man led 3 million of you to death, now one con-man sitting in prison has led 9 of you to death. use your brain sometimes man grin

17 Likes

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by ubah84(m): 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
God will protect my president in Jesus name

4 Likes

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Abugab(m): 9:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
Padre Mbaka saying it as it is.
Undiluted word from the pulpit.
They will come in various ways but will scatter in a thousand ways.

God is fully involved in the Nigerian project and PMB is anchoring this lap.
Someone should tell Kanu and those causing problems to use their own children.
Nigerians; be wise

4 Likes

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by BolaLFC(f): 9:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
It won't work! Those that are determined to ruin this country will face God's wrath.

2 Likes

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Jeromejnr(m): 9:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
calddon:

Tell me the role played by Peter, John, Paul, Luke, James n so many other prominent christains in the political process of their time. Being a Christian is not synonymous with being a Jew, Jesus once said; "my Kingdom is no part of this world" . Dunno if that sentence is outdated in our day.

The same Jesus that that said "My Kingdom is not of this world" also inspired this verse...

1 Tim 2: 1First of all, then, I urge that entreaties and prayers, petitions and thanksgivings, be made on behalf of all men, 2for kings and all who are in authority, so that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life in all godliness and dignity. 3This is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior,…

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Georgeooo(m): 9:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
I always like to hear this man speaks because he tells undiluted truth.

2 Likes

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by hollywater: 9:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
Give that man what he wants and the rest will be history. Man of God preaching politics instead of bible.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by 4nobody4every1: 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
dayummm grin grin grin
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by saintkel(m): 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
kestolove95:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/01/there-are-plans-to-assassinate-president-buhari-fr-mbaka/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
No wonder Jonathan is a big boy and keep soaring high cos una no wan make dat man rest. Haba. Everyone now blames GEJ, won't be surprise 2mo if Wizkid and Don jazy start blaming him

3 Likes

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by AMAKAVIOLA: 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
He talks too much....

4 Likes

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Shieldjnr: 9:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
God bless Nigeria God bless Nigerians !

2 Likes

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by maestroferddi: 9:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
Is Mbaka speaking for himself or has he nominated himself as the spokesman of the Igbos?

What exactly is happening?

3 Likes

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Akuamia247: 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
God bless u my mentor Rev Fr Nbaka. The only true man of God that always saying the truth to save the poor from the hand of our evil leathers

1 Like

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by AngelJennifer: 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
kestolove95:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/01/there-are-plans-to-assassinate-president-buhari-fr-mbaka/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

I was there, Father Mbaka didn't accused Jonathan for killing Nigeria. He accused the past leaders including governors, senators for looting Nigeria's wealth. He didn't mention Jonathan in this case.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pastor Lawrence Onochie Disguised As Beggar, Went To His Own Church, Was Snubbed / Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.