Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,522 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD (61862 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) / Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Carissa Sharon; Lovely New Photos / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
simplisity:
Ur calling ur God and Saviour, a guy. Umu ogwugwu oge. End time generation that have no fear or value for God.

there is a difference between believing in God and Religion. Any "church" that promotes materialism is not of God!

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by ogaprime(m): 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
saasala:
Where Are my drumsticks

I know Victor very well. He is very loved by LCC3 members under pastor Deola. The only guy in Christ Embassy that leads praise and worship with local dialects. He has always been pastor Chris' boy and a very close friend of Frank Edwards. Apart from being a drummer, he sings and dances well. If you want to see pastor Chris dance to traditional Xtian music, call bro Ike. He has always been dedicated. He deserves it. Well, pastor Chris is just pulling some stunts, perhaps to gain or maintain the trust of the tithe payers.

I used to be a Christ Embassy member, in fact I was a choir master, drummer and cell leader until God opened my eyes to see that the 21st century church is scam and sham.... I love my life more now. Been 3 years since I last stepped on the floor of a church and I am loving it.

Oya, Tithe payers association of Nigeria, quote me.

So in one sentence, you are an atheist??
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by erusen: 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
blueseacats:
The problem of this country is not politicians, rather we need to look closely at these pastors, journalists, and legal practitioners.
so politicians who destroy our economy,stop our development are nt our problem? Patiently waiting to see how my country will look like in 2019
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by Chuksreg99(m): 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
Na only to preach my pastor sabi,buh hin neva giv 100 naira b4

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
erusen:
so politicians who destroy our economy,stop our development are nt our problem? Patiently waiting to see how my country will look like in 2019
My opinion though, I forgot to add that we citizens are also a problem, politicians have no problem in this whole thing .
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by menix(m): 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

Pastor belong to mosques right?
Maranatha is a singing contest I guess?

If you didn't want us to know your church is doing something, it would have been better you shut your trap and stop trying to be half smart.

Am very sure u re one of those who called Olamide a tout, yet u behave like him..

Bro, just take a chill wiv a bottle of Orijin cous I know life sometimes re hard with some individual..

If u can't get one, come ova to Quinlox while I tarry for you..

Maranatha is used by many if u so knowledgeable Not to know...
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by saasala(m): 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
ogaprime:

So in one sentence, you are an atheist??

So anyone who doesnt go to church is an atheist. Smh for you.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by millhouse: 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
hungryboy:
i know of a boy born in a manger to a virgin named Mary and a carpenter Joseph,
I know that the boy grew up to be a great guy, helping the poor, curing the sick, raising the dead etc,
I know that he also drove the money grubbers out of the temple,
I know that if he wanted to put a price tag on his miracles, he will be richer than 10 Bill Gates,
I know of a man who didn't preach tithes and Gate fees at church gatherings,
And his name was and is still is
Jesus Christ
capish!!!!!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by erusen: 9:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
blueseacats:
My opinion though, I forgot to add that we citizens are also a problem, politicians have no problem in this whole thing .
the fake religous houses,bad leaders,and the dumbass illeterate citizens are what compounds nigeria/africa miseries
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
blueseacats:

Someone once said about africa that the brightest students get 1st class degrees only to be managed by the 2nd class students. both are at the mercy of the policies of the 3rd class students (politicians) but all 3 take their moral direction from the criminals and drop outs who turn to religion and become pastors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by 2sex(m): 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
ylordy:
bro you still have a lot to learn.
shut up my friend... why are churches selling one thing or the other and what is the name they call buying and selling?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by OkoAnike(m): 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
ylordy:

Like what again... He know so much that a child of God need to know, we don't have Jesus with gate fee for his follower.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
lookandlaff:

Someone once said about africa that the brightest students get 1st class degrees but get managed by the 2nd class students. both are ruled by the 3rd class students (politicians) but all 3 take their moral direction fromthe criminals and drop outs who turn to religion and become pastors.
Thank God for people like you, at least we still have rational thinkers.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by elidi(m): 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
ylordy:
In Naira land I don't reply to such people again. Leave them let them talk down their lives
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by joseph1832(m): 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
hungryboy:
This is how capitalism works,

Never fail to reward your best workers,
Or else, the will go to your competitors,

The only thing left now is this pastors adding CEO to their titles

Men I couldn't have said it better. The gains of capitalism never fails to spread its tentacles in other to deceive the foolish multitude.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by saasala(m): 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
blueseacats:
You have been delivered bro, keep your Christian faith , but don't partake in this fraud and deception in Nigeria churches.

Thanks bro
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
blueseacats:
Thank God for people like you, at least we still have rational thinkers.

thank-you unfortunately common sense is a curse when you are surrounded by dullards

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
erusen:
the fake religous houses,bad leaders,and the dumbass illeterate citizens are what compounds nigeria/africa miseries
The educated illiterates are the worse
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by phaulzoe(m): 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
Data my MOG...love you sir!

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by lagosrd: 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
hungryboy:
This is how capitalism works,

Never fail to reward your best workers,
Or else, the will go to your competitors,

The only thing left now is this pastors adding CEO to their titles

Oooooooooshe.....ure on point jere.
Home boys church of God. Give a church drummer a jeep. Except the guy has a job of his own that can be compared to the jeep been given otherwise. He will regret accepting the gift.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by Boeing777pilot: 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
menix:

Am very sure u re one of those who called Olamide a tout, yet u behave like him..

Bro, just take a chill wiv a bottle of Orijin cous I know life sometimes re hard with some individual..

If u can't get one, come ova to Quinlox while I tarry for you..

Maranatha is used by many if u so knowledgeable Not to know...
No I didn't call him a tout.

Concerning social status, I will pretend as though I didn't see your comment. Don't go there... Because me and you nor be mate. My allowance for one night stop as a pilot will feed your family for one year. Be guided.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by LockDown69(m): 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
When Nigerians call all SUV's "Jeep", smh. FYI that's a Toyota fortuner and not a 4runner. undecided undecided
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by 42n8dzydoo(m): 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
ylordy:
The month of December 2015 has been a highly remarkable month of notable victories,triumph & miracles and great testimonies for musicians and members of the LMAM. Few weeks after giving ;
1. Saxophonist (Ralph Daniels) N100million,
2. Producer (Kelly Lyon) $200,000
3. Music minister (Eben) $100,000 …
The President of the BLW Nation, Rev. Dr. Chris Oyakhilome PHD, Dsc, D.D has done it again! He
hands over A 2015 Toyota Fore Runner Jeep
Worth Over 10 Million Naira to Drummer Victor
Ike! What a blessing the Man Of God has been
to the body of Christ!!!

The Brand New car was presented to Bro. Victor Ike by the highly esteemed Pastor Ifeoma Chiemeka (BLW Head Of Administration) on behalf of the President Reverend Dr. Chris Oyakhilome D.D, on Thursday 24th Of December 2015. Bro Victor Ike accompanied by Bro Ehi Moses of the LMAM both thanked Pastor Chris for changing and giving their lives a meaning.

Its indeed a December to remember for the Praise Leader and Drummer Victor Ike.

Source:
http://kingdomboiz.com/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-gives-drummer-victor-ike-a-2015-toyota-jeep-worth-50000usd/

Blessing indeed! What happens to those on the street?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
The irony of all of this is no one has mentions Jesus or God in this "gift". It's all about pastor this pastor that gave this, this pastor gave that. It tells what what these churches are about, what the people who patronise them are about and why they deserve to be exploited. the message of all religions is love thy neighbour and do unto others as you wish unto your self. not about looking for blessings , looking for husband, wealth or children. If you go for these reasons you deserve to be exploited.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by lagosrd: 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
ylordy:
The month of December 2015 has been a highly remarkable month of notable victories,triumph & miracles and great testimonies for musicians and members of the LMAM. Few weeks after giving ;
1. Saxophonist (Ralph Daniels) N100million,
2. Producer (Kelly Lyon) $200,000
3. Music minister (Eben) $100,000 …
The President of the BLW Nation, Rev. Dr. Chris Oyakhilome PHD, Dsc, D.D has done it again! He
hands over A 2015 Toyota Fore Runner Jeep
Worth Over 10 Million Naira to Drummer Victor
Ike! What a blessing the Man Of God has been
to the body of Christ!!!

The Brand New car was presented to Bro. Victor Ike by the highly esteemed Pastor Ifeoma Chiemeka (BLW Head Of Administration) on behalf of the President Reverend Dr. Chris Oyakhilome D.D, on Thursday 24th Of December 2015. Bro Victor Ike accompanied by Bro Ehi Moses of the LMAM both thanked Pastor Chris for changing and giving their lives a meaning.

Its indeed a December to remember for the Praise Leader and Drummer Victor Ike.

Source:
http://kingdomboiz.com/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-gives-drummer-victor-ike-a-2015-toyota-jeep-worth-50000usd/

What a waste of time, energy and material .this is obviously a show of shame otherwise called "penkele mess". U give someone who stays Ina rented apartment somewhere on the subub trying to manage himself this kind of gift and you end his life for him. It would have been more appropriate giving the guy money to start a business that will benefit people around him and his family. Anyway congratulations on your new year gift. (oore ekede). Don't forget the full tank Na 85litrs oo and e dey quick finish oooo
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by Boeing777pilot: 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
42n8dzydoo:

Blessing indeed! What happens to those on the street?

Your elected representatives have the answer
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by Herrmes: 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
SUV, duh!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by giftedheart1(m): 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
Wao...see pastor Chrisgate Dasuki!!! Finally, Dasuki has enterd the house of God, o ma se ooo...
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by Onyiibazz: 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
ylordy:
I know that christianity is NOT a religion....

Oga answer the question directed at u and stop beating around the bush of how your christianity is not a religion. What do you even know to be religion. Now isn't religion belief in a God? Or do christians believe in satan?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by Boeing777pilot: 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
lookandlaff:
The irony of all of this is no one has mentions Jesus or God in this "gift". It's all about pastor this pastor that gave this, this pastor gave that. It tells what what these churches are about, what the people who patronise them are about and why they deserve to be exploited. the message of all religions is love thy neighbour and do unto others as you wish unto your self. not about looking for blessings , looking for husband, wealth or children. If you go for these reasons you deserve to be exploited.

You Nigerians are amazing.

Wasn't not his service in the House of God that enabled him get the gift? Or didn't you read the poster who said he knew the recipient in his local assembly?

Or did you want the headline to read Jesus gives Victor Ike a brand new car?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by fabre4: 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
ylordy:

Just shut up you guys are making the church a market place that jeep would feed and cloth up to 50 children at idp camps if he really wanted to give besides why announce it. Just another publicity stunt
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by Phrankin(m): 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
ylordy:
I know that christianity is NOT a religion....
fatally? shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense / Stop These Sexual Acts In 2024 / These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.