Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 (90969 Views)

2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread / Covenant University Aspirants Thread -2016/2017 Session / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by fretfingers: 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
Pprovost:

Hi,

Do u have an idea the cost of the PUDE form last year?
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
fretfingers:

Hi,
Do u have an idea the cost of the PUDE form last year?
2k (excluding other charges)
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
Pprovost:

You are to submit your transcript after admission before the physical clearance bro. Although I heard about a guy that submitted his transcript in 500 level though( I don't know how true). But the normal procedure is to send your transcript before physical clearance after admission.

what semester are you by the way?
1st semester exam will start nxt month
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by fretfingers: 7:54am On Feb 18, 2016
Pprovost:

okay thanks
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by micolaj: 11:02am On Feb 18, 2016
please, do you know if Uniben accepts ICAN-ATS for D.E?
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by micolaj: 11:03am On Feb 18, 2016
Pprovost:

Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Saction(m): 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
A friend of my did Biology and physics at NCE and his current cgpa. is 3.83 is he eligible for physics science...........
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Saction(m): 12:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
I had D7 in physics, and I want to study Biology education, am I still eligible to gain admission?. I had NCE in Biology /integrated science.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
Sadia1992:
1st semester exam will start nxt month
hmmm. I will advise you wait till next year sir!
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
fretfingers:

okay thanks
Welcome boss.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
micolaj:

Yes bro. https://cdnetng.org/?q=node/1962

welcome to the thread!
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
Saction:
A friend of my did Biology and physics at NCE and his current cgpa. is 3.83 is he eligible for physics science...........

If I get u right you mean your friend want to use NCE certificate to gain admission into the faculty of Science (physics). I don't know how easy o (I hope somebody that know will answer you better) but I'm sure he has a greater chance in the faculty of education (physics edu).
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
Saction:
I had D7 in physics, and I want to study Biology education, am I still eligible to gain admission?. I had NCE in Biology /integrated science.

Physics is the issue here. most federal universities don't joke with O'Level requirements o. Even if you are admitted, you might have problem during physical clearance.

Neco form is still available, you may consider it bro.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
Pprovost:

thank you
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
Pprovost:

tnx
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Saction(m): 9:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
Thanks so much
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Ikenna99: 10:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
good day oh, pls I'm new here.. I want to know about how uniben's direct entry process is. My questions are
1, are we supposed to submit our transcript to the school before the post ume exam or during clearance after the exam
2, does uniben accept two sittings for o level results
3, and please how does one go about this jamb regularisation stuff as early as possible so that it won't affect the admissions process, can it be done in lagos?? And can one do it before the direct entry from comes out?
4, and please i don't know if anyone has their past questions so I can start studying please, my email address is dahyormajeobaje@gmail.com.. Thanks a lot
Waiting in anticipation for your swift response please.. I know my question is quite a lot
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Suurulere(m): 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
Please. I need the past questions for Pharmacy department. My e-mail is theprimogeniture@yahoo.com
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ikenna99:
good day oh, pls I'm new here.. I want to know about how uniben's direct entry process is. My questions are
1, are we supposed to submit our transcript to the school before the post ume exam or during clearance after the exam
2, does uniben accept two sittings for o level results
3, and please how does one go about this jamb regularisation stuff as early as possible so that it won't affect the admissions process, can it be done in lagos?? And can one do it before the direct entry from comes out?
4, and please i don't know if anyone has their past questions so I can start studying please, my email address is dahyormajeobaje@gmail.com.. Thanks a lot
Waiting in anticipation for your swift response please.. I know my question is quite a lot

You are welcome bro. now to your questions....

1. No. Your transcript is needed during physical clearance after admission.

2. Yes they do.

3. It has to do with your previous UTME/JAMB reg. no. Let the form come out first. Try to obtain the form early so as to scale through the hurdles. Stay on this thread and let's rub mind together during/after the registration.

4. PQ is on the way.

Welcome once again!

1 Like

Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Dammed93(f): 10:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
My sister jamb course combination is English, physics, biology and chemistry, which she uses to gain her Nce admission in computer science education. Won't it affect her during the admission process cos according to the brochure for computer education, maths is needed.

Also her school has not started giving transcript, what else can she use. Thanks

Pls send me the DE past questions to: Christianadammie@gmail.com.

Thanks, God bless you
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by organico(m): 10:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
Please, can someone send me UNIBEN past questions. I am applying for Medicine. My email is stephentalk2000@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by heminence: 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
Pls I don't even knw how to use d thread. I'm new here. Pls I want to know all what it takes to be admitted into Uniben. From slt kwarapoly uppercredit into mls Uniben. Hw is it possible pls. Help!!! This is my whatsapp number pls 08127777763 email horpeyemmy33@yahoo.com
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Heedarah: 8:22am On Mar 07, 2016
Hi... I just got here.
Please I av few questions to ask :

1. When and where can I get the past question as soon as possible?
2. What is the cutoff mark for postDE for computer science in uniben?
3. How do I go about jamb regularization?

Thanks for this thread Op, Jah bless u.
Please can you please create a whatsapp group to enhance interactive and simplicity so we can keep us updated.. I wld appreciate if this is done. . My whatsapp number is 08105681868. Thanks
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
Dammed93:
My sister jamb course combination is English, physics, biology and chemistry, which she uses to gain her Nce admission in computer science education. Won't it affect her during the admission process cos according to the brochure for computer education, maths is needed.

Also her school has not started giving transcript, what else can she use. Thanks

Pls send me the DE past questions to: Christianadammie@gmail.com.

Thanks, God bless you

Your sister does not have any problem. She had used that combo to gain admission into her former school already and what the new school need is the academic record (statement of result/transcript) of the former school and not how she gained the admission, provided her O'Level result is ok.

She only need statement of result to apply. She can submit her transcript after admission.

1 Like

Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
heminence:
Pls I don't even knw how to use d thread. I'm new here. Pls I want to know all what it takes to be admitted into Uniben. From slt kwarapoly uppercredit into mls Uniben. Hw is it possible pls. Help!!! This is my whatsapp number pls 08127777763 email horpeyemmy33@yahoo.com

1. Apply through jamb (The form will soon be out)
2. submit your print out (DE form) with your former school statement of result (or certificate) along with your O'Level result to the nearest jamb office.
3. Apply for Uniben PUDE (around August), write the exam and wait for admission list if you pass.
4. You will then be required to forward your transcript to Uniben (For clearance after admission).

#Lobatan!

2 Likes

Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Dammed93(f): 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
Pprovost:

Your sister does not have any problem. She had used that combo to gain admission into her former school already and what the new school need is the academic record (statement of result/transcript) of the former school and not how she gained the admission, provided her O'Level result is ok.

She only need statement of result to apply. She can submit her transcript after admission.

Thanks alot pprovost
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
Heedarah:
Hi... I just got here.
Please I av few questions to ask :

1. When and where can I get the past question as soon as possible?
2. What is the cutoff mark for postDE for computer science in uniben?
3. How do I go about jamb regularization?

Thanks for this thread Op, Jah bless u.
Please can you please create a whatsapp group to enhance interactive and simplicity so we can keep us updated.. I wld appreciate if this is done. . My whatsapp number is 08105681868. Thanks

1. I will answer your first question with d last.
2. Cutoff depends on the general performance. Try to be among the top scorer in PUDE.
3. If you were admitted by jamb in your former school, just type your former jamb registration number on jamb website, If any congratulation message comes up (with your picture) then you don't need any regularization. But if not, contact your former school for a PIN.
4. Personally I think whatsapp can be distractive, but we will consider it later (maybe around June). Meanwhile concerning the past question, I don't have any PDF material I can send for now. But I will send one application link to that your whatsapp number above, it contains Uniben past questions and answers for all faculties (Android app). I'm sure you will find it useful.

#Goodevening.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
Dammed93:
Thanks alot pprovost
Welcome ma'am.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Heedarah: 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
Thanks #Pprovost. I appreciate.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Ikenna99: 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2016
Pprovost:

You are welcome bro. now to your questions....

1. No. Your transcript is needed during physical clearance after admission.

2. Yes they do.

3. It has to do with your previous UTME/JAMB reg. no. Let the form come out first. Try to obtain the form early so as to scale through the hurdles. Stay on this thread and let's rub mind together during/after the registration.

4. PQ is on the way.

Welcome once again!
Thanks a lot man! Sorry for just replying now.. My sub finished, I just made another subscription.. About the regularisation abeg can I start processing it now, and please i would like to have the link to that Android app for uniben post ume, it would be nice if you post it here, thanks!
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by michealhearts: 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
hello i had upper credit from my ND,wish to study mlt thru de what are my chances
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by michealhearts: 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
pls you can send the past questions to my email onyi4analyst@gmail.com,during DE does uniben accept combination of both waec and neco pls reply soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Any Latest News On Assu Strike? / Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) / JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.