Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 (69225 Views)

Next Rated Award Winners At The Headies Since 2006 / Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 / The Headies 2015 Nominees List. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by FisifunKododada: 7:57am On Jan 02, 2016
cool Once again the Yorubas dominate by sheer hardwork and creativity. Where are the chestbeaters?
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by FisifunKododada: 8:02am On Jan 02, 2016
porrigeyam:
yea....it's time for good music to get desired recognition in naija....m.I,vector, reminisce, reekado,.... wow well deserved winners... best headies ever.... ybnl na Fuji artist dem be I talk am. ;Dyea....it's time for good music to get desired recognition in naija....m.I,vector, reminisce, reekado,.... wow well deserved winners... best headies ever.... ybnl na Fuji artist dem be I talk am.

cool wetin dis one dey yarn...ogogoro don rearrange your brain cells.
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by Vondata(m): 8:03am On Jan 02, 2016
NA YORUBA AWARD BE THIS
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by FisifunKododada: 8:05am On Jan 02, 2016
Vondata:
NA YORUBA AWARD BE THIS

cool As your people no get talent now - wetin remain?
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by pomporiking: 8:06am On Jan 02, 2016
Headies need to explain how reekado banks won next rated!!!
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by BabieGhagha(f): 8:07am On Jan 02, 2016
I am so happy for vector. As in... I can't express myself . vector for life.

4 Likes

Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by cruzita(f): 8:08am On Jan 02, 2016
wetin OLAMIDE dey shout for?I knew it from the onset that kesh won't win it cos his songs are raw

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by Obipat(m): 8:15am On Jan 02, 2016
vizkiz:
[b]
IF YOU DIDN'T WATCH THE HEADIES I SWEAR YOU MISSING ALOT OF ACTIONS THAT WENT DOWN

here are some quick recaps tongue

why empty chairs come plenty for headies this year ehn

***so when I saw a guy who cam in and started whipping his hair and then fell down again, I was like "denrele fell down again? Dafuq?" but there came Bovi That bastard grin

*****, Somebody just kissed Eva on stage. I am going to deactivate My nairaland account. She broke my heart cry

*Bovi... "skibi died 19 minutes he came back" grin

Davido: "Wizzy, since we have been quarreling, didn't you notice Lil kesh?" grin

Wizzy's baby mama: "Hello sisi sneh, how much badoo sneh dey give you? “ grin

**********mehn, tuface is the best!!! All these other Niggas should learn clean music! wink

*********Abeg where Cynthia Morgan go? Burna dey straff am

******Bovi is now B - banj. Lol, murafucker....
Don jazzy is the bus but I am through driver grin

*******Abeg who invited denrele??!!!!!!!!! THAT GUY IS JUST NOT IT ANYMORE. HE IS BEING IRRELEVANT angry

*******falz is mad I swear. Nice one sha.... grin grin

*****vector is good mehn... The nigga is spitting metaphors. Abeg what is vector talking about? Seems something happened to him

*******wouldn't you help to sing this song of freedom. Mehn timi is good mehn. Damn.... Majek smiley

*******rekado baba!!!!!!! Next rated

What was he saying about Lil kesh

I hate kiss daniel's reaction nigga is good but he should leave Gworldwide!!!!!! They ate killing his destiny. They are sucking his glory. Bro leave that furcked up crew and go rebrand yourself. You are talented bro

BOVI.... THAT WAS AN EXPENSIVE SHIIT shocked shocked angry

Bovi is sick grin
[/b]

[size=30pt] did you guys see Don jazzy when he did the sign of the cross after bovi's joke about rekado "blacks" grin [/size]

**** yemi alade should shut up Jawe... How do you want the other failed next rated nominees should feel? angry

******* timi dakolo got three awards. Mehn nigga this year is yours! smiley

[size=50pt] olamide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked [/size]

[size=20pt] let's be honest olamide is right. Lil kesh really deserved that furking award.... Olamide just declared war.... Street don take over. Forget that shiit grin he gave them the middle finger grin grin grin
[/size]

[size=20pt] I knew don jazzy was going to reply olamide stylishly...but mehn, he really touched olamide with that comment [/size]

[size=50pt] Egbon olamide, if you want the car you can come and collect it!!!!!!! shocked [/size]

lalasticlala, are you sleeping? See front page material here let them see this from nairaland first shocked shocked

I think next year headies will be hot

[size=30pt] this year's headies is war between YBNL and MAVIN shocked

well I still think these year's headies is kindda wack.... [/size]

[size=20pt] olamide will reply don jazzy on that his comment he is coming up for another award!!!!!!! shocked..... But he don vex commot sad [/size]

lalasticlala come..and see war between MAVINS and YBNL.....

[size=40pt] headies don scatter!!!!!! grin [/size]

pls can u tell me Lil kesh lyrics because I haven't heard any good lyrics from him or even Olamide. They just making noise and call it music. U guys don't know good music

3 Likes

Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 02, 2016
jaymejate:
[size=15pt]Please which award is this? Is small doctor nominated? grin[/size]

HEADIES WHERE THEY SHARE HEADS, small doctor was nominated in the category of best street hop.
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by Dinocarex(m): 8:26am On Jan 02, 2016
FisifunKododada:
cool Once again the Yorubas dominate by sheer hardwork and creativity. Where are the chestbeaters?

Its a well known fact that the West dominates the music industry while the East dominates the movie industry.

Don't start a tribal war here pls!!!
Happy New Year.

6 Likes

Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by Princealoba(m): 8:26am On Jan 02, 2016
ish! una brother Bleep up gan ooooooo...
anyway na BADO make DON flop because DON was unable to handle the heat...

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by donkross1(m): 8:31am On Jan 02, 2016
FisifunKododada:

What is these one saying again

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by lekxaid007(m): 8:31am On Jan 02, 2016
angry angry angry.

this headies is rubbish ..... olamide supposed to collect album of the year name
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by FisifunKododada: 8:33am On Jan 02, 2016
donkross1:

What is these one saying again

This one NOT these one. Get it? Now stay off my mention, fvckboy.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by rossyc(f): 8:34am On Jan 02, 2016
The show was so dry, empty seats, poor organization, ojoro awards... What happened to the likes of Phyno and Timaya...Headies... Diaris God o..
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by donkross1(m): 8:37am On Jan 02, 2016
FisifunKododada:

This one NOT these one. Get it? Now stay off my mention, fvckboy.

See as fight they hungry you for early morning undecided. I won't give you the pleasure

And thanks for the correction cheesy wayray agbalagba

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by Obipat(m): 8:37am On Jan 02, 2016
pomporiking:
Headies need to explain how reekado banks won next rated!!!
Reekand banks is pure talent. Can u tell Lil kesh lyrics? YBNL are just making noise. Even Olamide no get lyrics. I was listening to Duncan mighty song with olamide. His line. I want to eat where savet, I want to go red carpet, u want to try me I get talent. I was WTF is g singing

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by FisifunKododada: 8:39am On Jan 02, 2016
donkross1:

See as fight they hungry you for early morning undecided. I won't give you the pleasure

And thanks for the correction cheesy wayray agbalagba

You are welcome. Sango punish you and your father. Oponu.
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 02, 2016
Any other person in the Pop genre is a learner. Wizkid banana.
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by donkross1(m): 8:44am On Jan 02, 2016
FisifunKododada:

You are welcome. Sango punish you and your father. Oponu.

And you expect me to insult your father too? grin. You are just a frustrated niccur.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by Chukzyfcb(m): 8:51am On Jan 02, 2016
Nigerians oooo.....we have embraced mediocrity sooo much that we can't tell quality from sub-standard. So because u dey dance to beat created by Young john, it now makes Lil kesh a next rated star? So this lil kesh with his lewd lyrics is the star we should be looking at 2-3yrs from now....chaiii, I no blame us sha. Dts why I always stick to Rap, where LYRICS & POETRY is key....na beat una dey hear, say na music

4 Likes

Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by Obipat(m): 8:55am On Jan 02, 2016
Nosainwe:
like seriously,lil kesh almost cried,he deserved it."lil kesh is our next rated artist,iyalaiahe anybody"-olamide
Lil kesh? Does he have lyrics? Can u teach ur little kids kesh songs? BTW how many ppl understand what he says? Even olamide self no get lyrics

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by odaniel1(m): 8:56am On Jan 02, 2016
I heard when Dija jumped for joy @Reekado's award receipt all they cld see was her heartbeat and she's Donjazzy's walking stick, true?
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by teemanbastos(m): 8:57am On Jan 02, 2016
kokosheen:
This is most disorganised show I have seen in nigeria!

Empty seats, crazy DJ, crazy sound engineer, crazy stage manager, crazy studio manager.

They should just cancel next year's show!
lolx grin grin

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by Obipat(m): 9:02am On Jan 02, 2016
Chukzyfcb:
Nigerians oooo.....we have embraced mediocrity sooo much that we can't tell quality from sub-standard. So because u dey dance to beat created by Young john, it now makes Lil kesh a next rated star? So this lil kesh with his lewd lyrics is the star we should be looking at 2-3yrs from now....chaiii, I no blame us sha. Dts why I always stick to Rap, where LYRICS & POETRY is key....na beat una dey hear, say na music
bros, God bless u. U know better thing. Lil kesh should work on his lyrics even Olamide is not left out. They are just making noise. I have been telling my friends that Reekado deserves the award. Do u know how many artiste he has calloborated with outside Mavin? How many artistes have featured Kesh on their songs. Congrats Reekado biko

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by yhemsy62(m): 9:03am On Jan 02, 2016
Don Jazzy f*ck up biiiig time
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by tchijay: 9:05am On Jan 02, 2016
headies ehn... who sarkodie help wen my Uhuru dae Dier
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by jrerico1(m): 9:09am On Jan 02, 2016
Fuu,cck the headies M.I's Chairman is supposed to win album of the year. Bullshiit Rubbish
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by akins56(m): 9:13am On Jan 02, 2016
UjGina:
Olamide crew are FUJI artise. How many person hear wetin dey they talk
mumu..fuji artistes ? and olamide won artist of the year ?

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by Chukzyfcb(m): 9:20am On Jan 02, 2016
Obipat:
bros, God bless u. U know better thing. Lil kesh should work on his lyrics even Olamide is not left out. They are just making noise. I have been telling my friends that Reekado deserves the award. Do u know how many artiste he has calloborated with outside Mavin? How many artistes have featured Kesh on their songs. Congrats Reekado biko

Now you are speaking my language. Who will want to feature lil kesh? To come and do what? Talk about ass or what. Currently @ YBNL, only adekunle gold oozes good content. He is a sharp contrast to the rest of them. Olamide started as a Fierce rapper now he is more of a singer. Although the gba gba music brings money coz we like gbedu songs, but I tell u....10yrs down the line you cannot play the songs of lil kesh and enjoy it. Wizkid first album, or even Wande coal. Till tomorrow anyday anytime, 5yrs to come u'll still enjoy their song. Lil kesh just dy sing to make dough! Content = 0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by toprealman: 9:42am On Jan 02, 2016
how can u win song of the year yet the same song fails in all the categories it was listed.
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by fF01(m): 9:59am On Jan 02, 2016
Monkey hand dey diz award.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Ft. Wizkid & Olamide – Chinko (mp3 Download) / Headies 2019 Awards Live Updates: 13th Edition / Naija Music Request Thread Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.