Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,988 members, 7,799,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? (63744 Views)

Teni Wins Rookie Of The Year At 2018 Headies Award. / Headies Award 2018 Winners Full List / Headies Award 2016 Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by lacreamieboie(m): 9:51am On Jan 02, 2016
I repeat!
To me both lil Kesh and Reekado doesn't deserve this award gan self! These guys came out from already known record labels... they have bosses who could push them out to the street with anything!!! Money... Connection... Fame... Authority... Name it!

Kiss Daniel came out from no where... No one ever knew what G-Worldwide was.... No one knew DJ Coublon... No one knew Kiss Daniel... but he killed the industry in just less than a year and made a mark that would remain for long... I think he deserves this award, so Don Jazzy and Olamide should just be ashamed for fighting over what they both don't deserve!

#TeamKissDaniel

Wait!!!
And why would Olamide mention D'banjz name on twitter self! No more respect o... or was this guy drunk what does he mean by I am not D'banj? Olamide bleeped up for the very first time and he acted worst than Wizkid and Davido... I swear!

Meanwhile... Nairalanders' Music Award Coming Soon jawe!
No magomago for our own...
Click like if you support

Cc: tosyn2much, lalasticlala and others
Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 02, 2016
If you want to know how fake and childish Don jazzy, olamide and davido are, click the link below. Don jazzy is no don but an agbaya while olamide is no thug but a wannabe. Has he ever been shot or even held a gun before? No! So why the street boy lies? As for davido, the guy's first songs were talking about him being broke, yet he is from a rich home. Just read the link for more.

Open Letter To Don Jazzy, OLamide and Davido

1 Like

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by chara019: 9:52am On Jan 02, 2016
My take

I take sides with Don jazzy, I don't dig olamide..acts like an agbero ,lil kesh should go and sit down.

I've noticed, that a particular tribe find it so easy to dish out abuses,its like an hobby to them.so I ain't surprised.
The award went to the right person.
I have spoken(typed).

1 Like

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by Boeing777pilot: 9:52am On Jan 02, 2016
Lovely.
We need more of such clashes
That's what makes show biz interesting grin

1 Like

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by hotgunz(m): 9:52am On Jan 02, 2016
We Nigerians always feel one tin suppose nt to b like dat.... Even if it was fifa award if messi win people will say s CR7 dat supposed to win.... The winner takes it all forget anytin

1 Like

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by doveda: 9:53am On Jan 02, 2016
profjones:
i fink lil kesh was d favourite for d next rated award. wat happened dis year is a replica of wat happened last year wen reekado banks won d award of 'the rookie of d year', wen we were all expecting to hear lil kesh's name bin called. Badoo kind of dissapointed me wen he banged d mic on stage, < maturity. Still a die-hard fan of Badoo thou...

What is ‘fink'?

1 Like

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 02, 2016
nerdymufasa:
Don't forget the award was by votes & not by number of hits
my man d truth is if to say na by votes true true then Reekado go come last for that category.....Kesh had a blast last year...Kiss Daniel made a lot of impact...Guy even Korede Bello was way ahead of Reekado Banks last year......who voted for him?....oboi just leave trash for lawma

4 Likes

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by doveda: 9:54am On Jan 02, 2016
chara019:
My take

I take sides with Don jazzy, I don't dig olamide..acts like an agbero ,lil kesh should go and sit down.

I've noticed, that a particular tribe find it so easy to dish out abuses,its like an hobby to them.so I ain't surprised.
The award went to the right person.
I have spoken(typed).

Ode!

8 Likes

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by Whizkeey(m): 9:55am On Jan 02, 2016
Don jazzy and Olamide playing childish jor
Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by islandmoon: 9:55am On Jan 02, 2016
Lets take this off social media! Eru iku yapa si occassion! this one no be twitter talk! Olamide Fans are not like D'banj Fans ooo! they will soon start stoning some people on the street of lagos of they keep attacking our boys, I wish say nah KWAM1 he try am with cheesy
Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by Frankiss44(m): 9:55am On Jan 02, 2016
udmbat:
would u have voted for Ricardo?
Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by kennyddonn(m): 9:55am On Jan 02, 2016
nerdymufasa:
I don't think u heard what jazzy said,why sud ayo animashaun call him to his office before award nights...telling him who will win...bunch of crap headies......learn from grammie and bets.
Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by aliondo: 9:55am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide might have been referring to 'The Headies Award Organizing Committee'...........Don Jazzy did not need to respond in that way............
Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by johnoris(m): 9:56am On Jan 02, 2016
All of dat nah srep joor. It all publicity stunts. #ALLNAHWASH
Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by chara019: 9:56am On Jan 02, 2016
doveda:

Ode!
I'm not usually like this,(tribalistic),but I guess you are of that tribe.

Happy new year pal.
Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by macklef(m): 9:56am On Jan 02, 2016
its only in an IMORAL PERVERTED GENERATION like ours that will tip lil kesh for the next rated.
Rekaddo banks is sanner but e dosnt deserve it either. Kiss daniel should have hamped that award.

Bleep the street crooners
Being gentle rocks my boat wella

5 Likes

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by davimiles(m): 9:56am On Jan 02, 2016
My Baba Shoki...
Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by sauceEEP(m): 9:57am On Jan 02, 2016
That's a brand ambassador of a multinational company using the "F" word on Twitter with reckless abandon. Ok

1 Like

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by Goodnuel: 9:57am On Jan 02, 2016
ugosly:
Too bad, Olamide behaved immaturely but Don Jazzy hitting back was a lot more immature, even Bovi did not help matters with that expensive prank.
I believe there are more subtle ways. Of airing your grievance or dissatisfaction without making it obvious on the spot but then such is what you get when you allow alcohol take over your sense of reasoning.
Sometimes, you gotta shout out loud!!!!
Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by yhemsy62(m): 9:57am On Jan 02, 2016
mikemodel24:
Olamide was referring to headies.if he did nt stand for his brother who will.For don jazzy it was clearly about the car and na him dey claim big man. For olamide it was about recognition of hard work
you nailed it.[/b]FACT[b]
Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by betterABIAstate: 9:58am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide is a tout

2 Likes

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by hungryboy(m): 9:58am On Jan 02, 2016
RedCapChief:
People think Lil Kesh is more popular than Reekado Banks. They haven't visited Abia, Akwa Ibom, Calabar or other non-Yoruba speaking states.

Don Jazzy should have ignored that intoxicated clown called Olamide
what is this one saying sef?,
Even in Cross River here, we play Efejoku like crazy,
Many here don't even know of Reekado banks

2 Likes

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by doveda: 9:58am On Jan 02, 2016
chara019:
I'm not usually like this,(tribalistic),but I guess you are of that tribe.

Happy new year pal.

Ode!

4 Likes

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 02, 2016
mrmofasa:
Don Jazzy needed not to have responded. Olamide was clearly a bit high judging by the red plastic cups with him and his crew's and should have been ignored.

The matter could have been settled privately but Don Jazzy's response may have turned this to an all-out beef war.

Something the music industry does not need now.

The beef is needed if it's strictly music. No input of tribe or religion. Beef is always sweet if it's about strictly music.
Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by ericmor: 9:58am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide said the truth but ended it with rubbish and was so unmatured of him but nice response from Don't jazzy. But wait, do lil kesh also deserve it among all if we to forecast the future? Is it not next rated?
Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by lamama1: 9:58am On Jan 02, 2016
nerdymufasa:
So who voted?? Re u saying you will dance to a kataput song over efejoku or gbese...

1 Like

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by ojnnaco(m): 9:59am On Jan 02, 2016
Well.... I won't blame immature Olamide, he acted out of excess smoke and drinks but Don Baba acted cool and matured by living d area to avoid future crisis

2 Likes

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by Temysteve(m): 9:59am On Jan 02, 2016
profjones:
i fink lil kesh was d favourite for d next rated award. wat happened dis year is a replica of wat happened last year wen reekado banks won d award of 'the rookie of d year', wen we were all expecting to hear lil kesh's name bin called. Badoo kind of dissapointed me wen he banged d mic on stage, < maturity. Still a die-hard fan of Badoo thou...
Olamide is a very low self esteem fellow, emphasis is too much.

1 Like

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by rabbuy(m): 10:00am On Jan 02, 2016
mekzybling:
Olamide said the truth in an insulting way ... But it was a great an extremely matured response from Don Jazzy ... IMO
matured ke brotherly.... In Mr ibu voice:what re u trying to say... Two of them acted immature but on a second d look they re trying to protect their brands
Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by AfroKnight: 10:01am On Jan 02, 2016
We will not take this! angry angry

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 02, 2016
Enahi:

What stupid hard work? Olamide should go and sit down in one corner, besides who knows who his useless Ybnl.

Nonsense tout wants to claim right.

e be like say u don dey craze....5 albums in 5 years Na beans? one man mopol...shut down eko hotel, shut down London, shut down Yankee...u still asking ''what stupid hard work?'' your papa don organise Show before? When Olamide sneezes, mainland catches cold....he didn't buy that with money...he got it with Loyalty, respect and hard work....dude fights for lil kesh like a brother, that's loyalty...not someone calling his artists ''children''....Loyalty is family, not even blood.

5 Likes

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by 1dorzine(m): 10:01am On Jan 02, 2016
addressing the issue of lil kesh speaking trash, awards arent given based on ur lyrics, gospel artiste should win virtually all the awards if thats the case, also i think Olamide is a representation of his kind of music so his drama on stage shouldnt suprise anybody, he said his opinion without referring to anybdy, Don jazzy took it too far with the mention.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" / Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination / What Are You Listening To Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.