Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,076 members, 7,807,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash (94957 Views)

Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) / Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church / D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by sod09(m): 3:41am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide is a drunk tout....like don JAZZY said he can take d car if he want

10 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by amtaken(f): 3:43am On Jan 02, 2016
Why won't Don reply when his boy was called out? You gotta protect your ward.
jamex93:
Jazzy fuckup

Street ti take over

Y him go mention badoo name

When badoo dey talk to organizers of heades

14 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by jamex93(m): 3:45am On Jan 02, 2016
amtaken:

Is DAT enof reason to ask olamide to come collect d car

Olamide was talking to heades not jazzy

10 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by LesbianBoy(m): 3:46am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide must be mad

7 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 3:47am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide dey vex for Twitter ooo! Jesu!
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by flawlesRebirth(f): 3:47am On Jan 02, 2016
OLAMIDE....DEY CANT GIVE DAHT BOY D AWARD NAW....MAKE DEM PROMOTE HIM ACT OF SPOILING OUR KIDS EARS? NOOOOOOOO

27 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by flawlesRebirth(f): 3:47am On Jan 02, 2016
ABEG...SO AUNTY "SIDI" NO FIT HELP LIL KESH DZ TYM.....D IDIOT WEE JUSS COME OUT AND B SHOUTING LIKE AN IDIOT(LOL)...HOW E GO WIN WIT ALL DOZ JABAJABA SONGS ?...MY OWN TOTS?=OLAMIDE CAUSE ERRTIN BY NOT TEACHING HIS BOYS GOOD MUSIC...WIT DAHT STUPpID VID...STORY FOR D Godss.....HE SPOILT D BOY WIF BEREST ND YARSH NOW NIGGA CANT WIT SHIII WIT IT.....TELL OLAMIDE DAH AWERS ER NOT MEANT FOR KIDSS

18 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by sauceTDA(m): 3:47am On Jan 02, 2016
jamex93:
Jazzy fuckup

Street ti take over

Y him go mention badoo name

When badoo dey talk to organizers of heades
. Yes oo he made the beef obvious. Soo careless
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by jamex93(m): 3:50am On Jan 02, 2016
sauceTDA:
. Yes oo he made the beef obvious. Soo careless

Ye

Its an insult to olamide

Come and take d car moto of how much

Even rekado was not expecting it and its all clear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by STILESGANG: 3:50am On Jan 02, 2016
amtaken:
Olamide was calling out the organizers of the award.He didn't mention anyones name.

8 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by orlando5: 3:50am On Jan 02, 2016
More

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Gidoka(m): 3:52am On Jan 02, 2016
jamex93:

Is DAT enof reason to ask olamide to come collect d car
Olamide was talking to heades not jazzy
Olamide behaved like a kid so he was treated like one.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by orlando5: 3:53am On Jan 02, 2016
Gidoka:

tell them o, this isn't USA that kaanye can taalk without being challenged

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Ali929(m): 3:54am On Jan 02, 2016
JaypeeAnics:
I tell u d truth, olamide bleeped up...he shouldn't have said dat. Yes we know reekado doesn't deserve the award, cus kiss Daniel was also nominated and he also deserve d award.
And for don jazzy......u no try ooo...u shouldn't have called olamide's name and you shouldn't have told him to come and take the car, that u will buy a new car for ur boys.....u felt too big.......I thought uvwere more matured.

Don jazzy acted maturely to me. Olamide doesn't ve to call a name for don jazzy to know dat he was referring to his crew indirectly. Olamide tot it was rigged and of course felt don jazzy had a hand on it but to me if he did Korede Bello would ve won. Olamide bleeped up
I was rooting for korede or kesh but it all boils down to votes. Dey all deserve it but only one can win..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by sauceTDA(m): 3:54am On Jan 02, 2016
jamex93:

Ye

Its an insult to olamide

Come and take d car moto of how much

Even rekado was not expecting it and its all clear
. Mehn it's so sad that show was a waste and a disaster

2 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by bankyblue(m): 3:55am On Jan 02, 2016
Am enjoying this.....it we turn to more song
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by jamex93(m): 3:56am On Jan 02, 2016
sauceTDA:
. Mehn it's so sad that show was a waste and a disaster

Seriously
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by jamex93(m): 3:58am On Jan 02, 2016
Gidoka:

See your dirty talk abeg

I love both records but d truth b told

Jazzy f up

Na jazzy b heades abi na him get d mic

5 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Agbgift(f): 3:58am On Jan 02, 2016
Don should not reply olamide.
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by mideoti(f): 3:58am On Jan 02, 2016
Somebody should collect the phone from Olamide.....he's clearly drunk

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by silverdam(m): 4:00am On Jan 02, 2016
Do people still watch this award? By the way, I had little migraine reading what Olamide wrote up there, being a school drop out is not a good thing.

Both Olamide and Don Jazzy has pride issues, both of them are immature. Don Jazzy shouldn't have said that anyway, that's pride and immature. Olamide too sef, Shebi Lil Kesh has a car already, why is he now fuming like say na Jet dem wan give the winner.

Anyway, Reekado banks doesn't deserve that award neither does Lil kesh deserves it, even though Lil kesh is street and fan's favourite. Kiss Daniel is still worthy of that award. I thought they said it was voting. Even if the fans has to choose between Rekaado Banks and Korede Bello, Korede Bello will definitely win.

Honestly they need to cancel that award, this is a bad reputation for them, no big stars at this event anymore

The only good thing about the award was Majek fashek...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Agbgift(f): 4:00am On Jan 02, 2016
orlando5:
tell them o, this isn't USA that kaanye can taalk without being challenged
Abi o.
Olamide forming kanye west.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Oladimejy(m): 4:01am On Jan 02, 2016
Upon all the skelemba this guys are fighting..
Well Olamide did not call Don jazzy but from the starting of the show Don jazzy was not happy at all,that was why he thought Olamide was referring to him
Korede Bello,Don jazzy and Reekado Bank were not happy from the beginning of the show because Reekado Bank has a show to perforn at another place so they horried to the headies award and was like upon all the songs we did u are calling us last
Dija was the only person happy among mavins becos she was just laughing and smiling upon all at she was not chosen

2 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 4:02am On Jan 02, 2016
Lmao....dis kain fyt eh evn T.B Joshua didn't even see this one coming. Mavin Vs. YBNL

2 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by flawlesRebirth(f): 4:03am On Jan 02, 2016
I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT U ALL ARE SAYING DAHT "OLAMIDE DID NOT MENTION DON JAZZY" MTWSSSHHH D DUDE WAS TALKING TO JAZZY INDIRECTLY ...WE ALL KNOW DON JAZZY TO B OUTSPOKEN ...HE NO DE BIT AROUND D BUSH...HE SAID IT STRAIGHT...NOT LIKE DAHT CHICKEN

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by vecman22(m): 4:03am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide is a fool..

10 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 4:04am On Jan 02, 2016
Don't any get this sh*t don jazzy is never humble and never will b humble all he is doing is tactics to get fans sympathy nd support don jazzy is a business man and he is pulling strategies on nigerians more like mind control

Ow many times has any foreign artist been givon money out on social media are they not richer dan don jazzy but the foreign artist gives to charity dan don jazzy will ever giv in his life time

Wonder why wande coal and dbanj left him

Don jazzy is evil i'm only pained it took olamide dis late to detect his enemies among friends

Don jazyy is purely jealous of olamide dats why he hurts olamide by givin headies bribe

Why is lil kesh always in a nominee category wit a mavin act food for thought

Don jazzy is secretly fytin olamide for a long time but ola just realised it today

Let him voice out don jazzy no b God abeg

I hate dis generation every one want to b actin matured to say ur mind is childish

Even in d bible God gave men of God d ability to speak deir minds aftrr dey av sinned why is it now different to common man wit a coated skin tah u hurt me i will return d favor olamide kudos let him kno u fear him not under is mind control

Wicked donjazzy why call his name are u headies?
Or u scared headies will spill d truth on ow u bribed dem

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Aviero: 4:04am On Jan 02, 2016
MathsChic:

It would be so cool if he doesn't reply. That would be more mature. But seriously though, Jazzy didn't have to mention Olamide's name, neither did he have to say if he wanted to car he could come take it. That's inappropriate.
Olamide is now on a rant on Twitter and this is getting really ugly. tongue
What Olamide did was irrational. He simply meant Don Jazzy's prodigy didn't deserve the award, and Don Jazzy had to defend his boy. A times, when person don mad, you gaz call am by him name.

I'm enjoying the whole thing, btw.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by peeparty(m): 4:06am On Jan 02, 2016
Mhn to donjazzy it was all about the car,but to olamide it about hard work.make i go my house go sleep abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by shaddoww: 4:08am On Jan 02, 2016
My observation: OLAMIDE was trying to look out for his boy same as Don Jazzy, Olamide was too childish but egbon Don Jazzy brought himself to Olamide's by mentioning his name. Lastly, Don Jazzy said he doesn't like awards but did u all saw his reaction wen Bovi made that joke about announcing d wrong winner?

3 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Mufasa27(m): 4:08am On Jan 02, 2016
I'm not a fan of Olamide as well as don't jazzy, but I think one acted like a tout and the other acted or let me rather say the other one is an old fool... sad

.......and I want to use this medium to congratulate my boy vector for the double headies award...more power to your elbow and I can't really wait for the lafiaji album to drop....its vector season cool

11 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Gidoka(m): 4:10am On Jan 02, 2016
jamex93:

See your dirty talk abeg
I love both records but d truth b told
Jazzy f up
Na jazzy b heades abi na him get d mic
can someone like dat be ur role model?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides / Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts / JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.