Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,010 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash (94952 Views)

Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) / Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church / D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Aviero: 4:11am On Jan 02, 2016
sickstars:
Don't any get this sh*t don jazzy is never humble and never will b humble all he is doing is tactics to get fans sympathy nd support don jazzy is a business man and he is pulling strategies on nigerians more like mind control

Ow many times has any foreign artist been givon money out on social media are they not richer dan don jazzy but the foreign artist gives to charity dan don jazzy will ever giv in his life time

Wonder why wande coal and dbanj left him

Don jazzy is evil i'm only pained it took olamide dis late to detect his enemies among friends

Don jazyy is purely jealous of olamide dats why he hurts olamide by givin headies bribe

Why is lil kesh always in a nominee category wit a mavin act food for thought

Don jazzy is secretly fytin olamide for a long time but ola just realised it today

Let him voice out don jazzy no b God abeg

I hate dis generation every one want to b actin matured to say ur mind is childish

Even in d bible God gave men of God d ability to speak deir minds aftrr dey av sinned why is it now different to common man wit a coated skin tah u hurt me i will return d favor olamide kudos let him kno u fear him not under is mind control

Wicked donjazzy why call his name are u headies?
Or u scared headies will spill d truth on ow u bribed dem
E be like say this one follow high.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by orlando5: 4:14am On Jan 02, 2016
shaddoww:
My observation: OLAMIDE was trying to watch out for his boy same as Don Jazzy, Olamide was too childish but egbon Don Jazzy brought himself to Olamide's by mentioning his name. Lastly, Don Jazzy said he doesn't like awards but did u all saw his reaction wen Bovi made that joke about announcing d wrong winner?
he was looking out for his boy
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by orlando5: 4:15am On Jan 02, 2016
Mufasa27:
I'm not a fan of Olamide as well as don't jazzy, but I think one acted like a tout and the other acted or let me rather say the other one is a old fool... sad

.......and I want to use this medium to congratulate my boy vector for the double headies award...more power to your elbow and I can't really wait for the lafiaji album to drop....its vector season cool
they both stole timi dakolos and vector's shine

2 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by shaddoww: 4:16am On Jan 02, 2016
orlando5:
he was looking out for his boy
thanks

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by sod09(m): 4:18am On Jan 02, 2016
Aviero:
E be like say this one follow high.
like seriously....
He's over high sef

10 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Teeboy15(m): 4:22am On Jan 02, 2016
Eleniyan15:
confam
Lalasticlala ooo Seun!!

#StreetMustSurelyTakeOver Lil Kesh nah e get am...
jazzy now calling baddo name meanwhile nah organizer baddo they tasi oooo..smh
kudos to Lil Kesh #shoki #gbesere #is it because I love you #lyrically #efejoku

yet the guy no worth am!!!! naija I hail ooo
U vote am?

3 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by orlando5: 4:23am On Jan 02, 2016
Teeboy15:

U vote am?
abeg o, helep me ask
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by arafhan: 4:24am On Jan 02, 2016
celebgists:
Honestly am a great fan of olamide but this is just cheer stupidity must u expose ur agbero character on stage. Yes lil kesh will make us jump and dance every time turning deaf ears to all the naughty talks he is saying but wen it comes to singing real music rekaado won it.

I can't let my kids listen to most of lil Kesh lyrics but rekaddo katapot is a music for all. Abeg olamide fall my hand.
Oga shut up u are not fan of olamide. Don jazzy bleeped up big tym by mentioning olamide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by naijaboiy: 4:25am On Jan 02, 2016
flawlesRebirth:
ABEG...SO AUNTY "SIDI" NO FIT HELP LIL KESH DZ TYM.....D IDIOT WEE JUSS COME OUT AND B SHOUTING LIKE AN IDIOT(LOL)...HOW E GO WIN WIT ALL DOZ JABAJABA SONGS ?...MY OWN TOTS?=OLAMIDE CAUSE ERRTIN BY NOT TEACHING HIS BOYS GOOD MUSIC...WIT DAHT STUPpID VID...STORY FOR D Godss.....HE SPOILT D BOY WIF BEREST ND YARSH NOW NIGGA CANT WIT SHIII WIT IT.....TELL OLAMIDE DAH AWERS ER NOT MEANT FOR KIDSS
Go and sleep jare !

5 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by MathsChic(f): 4:26am On Jan 02, 2016
Aviero:
What Olamide did was irrational. He simply meant Don Jazzy's prodigy didn't deserve the award, and Don Jazzy had to defend his boy. A times, when person don mad, you gaz call am by him name.

I'm enjoying the whole thing, btw.
Of course he didn't. I have heard more people talk about lil kesh than they did about banks. Seriously, how many hits did banks release last year? compared to kesh?

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by arafhan: 4:28am On Jan 02, 2016
celebgists:
Honestly am a great fan of olamide but this is just cheer stupidity must u expose ur agbero character on stage. Yes lil kesh will make us jump and dance every time turning deaf ears to all the naughty talks he is saying but wen it comes to singing real music rekaado won it.

I can't let my kids listen to most of lil Kesh lyrics but rekaddo katapot is a music for all. Abeg olamide fall my hand.
Oga shut up u ar not a fan of any olamide and Don jazzy bleeped up by mentioning olamide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by BANGERLEE1(m): 4:29am On Jan 02, 2016
Gidoka:
How old is Olamide again?
that age that u should have started making money.....idiot.

5 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by BANGERLEE1(m): 4:31am On Jan 02, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Dis olamide is drunk alrdy. Y'all shuldnt blame him fr blabbing rubbish. And yes..we prefare katapot over efejoku!
is that why u can't type correct English?? prefer not prefare......

2 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Gidoka(m): 4:32am On Jan 02, 2016
BANGERLEE1:

Thanks.
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by naijaboiy: 4:32am On Jan 02, 2016
BANGERLEE1:
Take am easy na gringringrin
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by flawlesRebirth(f): 4:34am On Jan 02, 2016
naijaboiy:

Go and sleep jare !
.JEZZZ WAH ARE U DOING HERE??...
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 4:34am On Jan 02, 2016
BANGERLEE1:
is that why u can't type correct English?? prefer not prefare......
yes sir! Lol
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by celebgists(m): 4:37am On Jan 02, 2016
arafhan:

Oga shut up u are not fan of olamide. Don jazzy bleeped up big tym by mentioning olamide

So The only tin u are seeing wrong is "Don jazzy calling olamide's names" but (with all due respect sir) ur stupid brain doesn't find fault in olamide walking up stage to say trash and curse about the event. Yes the event was quite messy but that's left for viewers to criticize not the artist nornor the so called celeb. You can applaud your son if behaves like dat someday.

4 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Hersi007: 4:42am On Jan 02, 2016
flawlesRebirth:
OLAMIDE....DEY CANT GIVE DAHT BOY D AWARD NAW....MAKE DEM PROMOTE HIM ACT OF SPOILING OUR KIDS EARS? NOOOOOOOO
Mumu..shay ur kid no dey watch Nicky minaj videos for house... Ode!

2 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by naijaboiy: 4:43am On Jan 02, 2016
flawlesRebirth:
.JEZZZ WAH ARE U DOING HERE??...
see question
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by poshestmina(f): 4:45am On Jan 02, 2016
angry angry angry..I just hope Olamide will apologize and blame 'uncle alcohol and highness '...He broke my heart this night I swear.very immature and bleeped up ish..
The thing just dey pain me anyhow angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by flawlesRebirth(f): 4:46am On Jan 02, 2016
Hersi007:

Mumu..shay ur kid no dey watch Nicky minaj videos for house... Ode!
.VAGABOND....NO....DEY DONT

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by flawlesRebirth(f): 4:47am On Jan 02, 2016
naijaboiy:

see question
.SEE ANSWER.......BROZ U SHOULD BE SLEEPING....*FROWNS*
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Aviero: 4:50am On Jan 02, 2016
MathsChic:

Of course he didn't. I have heard more people talk about lil kesh than they did about banks. Seriously, how many hits did banks release last year? compared to kesh?
Ello bae, if everybody wants to talk about who's deserving of an award and who's not, then everybody in different categories would have fought today.

Remember, people voted their choice, and Reekado had the highest votes.

Hey, did you vote for Lil Kesh? smiley

5 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by porshuch: 4:51am On Jan 02, 2016
Governor Ambo is busy sleeping while they have divided his state for themselves. Mainland belongs to Olamide. Alausa house must relocate grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by MathsChic(f): 4:51am On Jan 02, 2016
Aviero:
What Olamide did was irrational. He simply meant Don Jazzy's prodigy didn't deserve the award, and Don Jazzy had to defend his boy. A times, when person don mad, you gaz call am by him name.

I'm enjoying the whole thing, btw.
But Jazzy didn't defend his boy. He said "if olamide wanted the car he should come take it". That's an insult.

7 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Ali929(m): 4:51am On Jan 02, 2016
sickstars:
Don't any get this sh*t don jazzy is never humble and never will b humble all he is doing is tactics to get fans sympathy nd support don jazzy is a business man and he is pulling strategies on nigerians more like mind control

Ow many times has any foreign artist been givon money out on social media are they not richer dan don jazzy but the foreign artist gives to charity dan don jazzy will ever giv in his life time

Wonder why wande coal and dbanj left him

Don jazzy is evil i'm only pained it took olamide dis late to detect his enemies among friends

Don jazyy is purely jealous of olamide dats why he hurts olamide by givin headies bribe

Why is lil kesh always in a nominee category wit a mavin act food for thought

Don jazzy is secretly fytin olamide for a long time but ola just realised it today

Let him voice out don jazzy no b God abeg

I hate dis generation every one want to b actin matured to say ur mind is childish

Even in d bible God gave men of God d ability to speak deir minds aftrr dey av sinned why is it now different to common man wit a coated skin tah u hurt me i will return d favor olamide kudos let him kno u fear him not under is mind control

Wicked donjazzy why call his name are u headies?
Or u scared headies will spill d truth on ow u bribed dem

How are u sure don jazzy bribed headies? Where u there? How do u know don jazzy is jealous of olamide, so funny thou but ur opinion and evry1 is entitled to his/her opinion.

Will still say if headies was bribed to give mavin. It wud ve been given to Korede Bello. All nominees deserve to win but only one can win. I felt Korede or Kesh would win also.

Olamide doesn't ve to mention Don jazzy name for him to know he was talking to him indirectly.

Picture urself in dis scenario: Ur son & ur friend's son are in same class. Ur son is brilliant, so also is ur friend son. During d prize giving ceremony, ur son was said to ve taken 1st and was given a gift. Later ur friend came up saying his son deserved to be d winner cos he has been passing all his subjects and was furious.
How would u as a father feel, react and how will ur son feel?
Of course no father would be happy and out of dat annoyance d father might say certain words cos he was indirectly humiliated publicly. Not saying a word wud make it seem maybe u bribed d teacher with goodies. Lol
Answer d question in ur mind truthfully.

22 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Aviero: 4:58am On Jan 02, 2016
MathsChic:

But Jazzy didn't defend his boy. He said "if olamide wanted the car he should come take it". That's an insult.
The car signifies the award. Telling him to come take it, simply means telling him to come collect the award. .before person shed blood. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 4:59am On Jan 02, 2016
Ali929:

How are u sure don jazzy bribed headies? Where u there? How do u know don jazzy is jealous of olamide, so funny thou but ur opinion and evry1 is entitled to his/her opinion.

Will still say if headies was bribed to give mavin. It wud ve been given to Korede Bello. All nominees deserve to win but only one can win. I felt Korede or Mesh would win also.

Olamide doesn't ve to mention Don jazzy name for him to know he was talking to him indirectly.

Picture urself in dis scenario: Ur son & ur friend's son are in same class. Ur son is brilliant, so also is ur friend son. During d prize giving ceremony, ur son was said to ve taken 1st and was given a gift. Later ur friend came up saying his son deserved to be d winner cos he has been passing all his subjects and was furious.
How would u as a father feel, react and how will ur son feel?
Of course no father would be happy and out of dat annoyance d father might say certain words cos he was indirectly humiliated publicly. Not saying a word wud make it seem maybe u bribed d teacher with goodies. Lol
Answer d question in ur mind truthfully.

Bullsh*t they both spill d same type of contents just d genre dats different
Wtf is fire katapot wtf is gbaseklebe sugar baby

Wtf jusr cos one go raw doesnt mean deir lyrics is nt of d same trashy talk

Don jazzy has been in d game for too long to bribe headies nigeria is the central republic of bribery nd corruption so dont act virgin mary for me bribery is d oda of focus here

Don jazzy very much hates olamide he is usin agba sense all dis while

First lil kesh does street reekado banks does hiphop

Why do dey always put dem in d same category for reeky to always beat kesh u kno why so don jazzy can av a relieve dat his boys have done well which in fact is false ybnl artistes songs are every whr

Ow many places do u hear marvin songs play hard nd has vibes to ponder on

Till date we talk of shoki even without avin lil kesh in mind katapot comes to mind only wen we remember reekado banks m a psychologist i kno wat m sayin

Don jazzy is angry ybnl act are gettin air play mostly nd d only is to relieve himsef by rubbishing olamide wit awards

wtf headies organisers if u cannot afford a trip to grammies to learn ow an award ceremony shd b conducted atleast browse on google nd learn

5 Likes

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 5:00am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide v Don jazzy, b like 'MAYWEATHER VS PACQUIAO'
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 5:07am On Jan 02, 2016
shaddoww:
My observation: OLAMIDE was trying to look out for his boy same as Don Jazzy, Olamide was too childish but egbon Don Jazzy brought himself to Olamide's by mentioning his name. Lastly, Don Jazzy said he doesn't like awards but did u all saw his reaction wen Bovi made that joke about announcing d wrong winner?
he did the cross sign
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Ali929(m): 5:11am On Jan 02, 2016
sickstars:

Bullsh*t they both spill d same type of contents just d genre dats different
Wtf is fire katapot wtf is gbaseklebe sugar baby

Wtf jusr cos one go raw doesnt mean deir lyrics is nt of d same trashy talk

Don jazzy has been in d game for too long to bribe headies nigeria is the central republic of bribery nd corruption so dont act virgin mary for me bribery is d oda of focus here

Don jazzy very much hates olamide he is usin agba sense all dis while

First lil kesh does street reekado banks does hiphop

Why do dey always put dem in d same category for reeky to always beat kesh u kno why so don jazzy can av a relieve dat his boys have done well which in fact is false ybnl artistes songs are every whr

Ow many places do u hear marvin songs play hard nd has vibes to ponder on

Till date we talk of shoki even without avin lil kesh in mind katapot comes to mind only wen we remember reekado banks m a psychologist i kno wat m sayin

Don jazzy is angry ybnl act are gettin air play mostly nd d only is to relieve himsef by rubbishing olamide wit awards

wtf headies organisers if u cannot afford a trip to grammies to learn ow an award ceremony shd b conducted atleast browse on google nd learn

U don't ve facts of hatred, bribe or whatsoever about Don jazzy? Both acts are cool for me but all same only 1 can win. Both olamide and don jazzy re at fault for talking on stage cos of deir boys. Dey ve gone way beyond dat level.

Did u vote?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides / Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts / Ann Of Kingtblakhoc Lists Celebrities She's Slept With. Hushpuppi Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.