Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) (59996 Views)

DJ Mixes Olamide Vs. Donjazy Fight At The Headies (funny video) / Kcee React To Olamide Vs Donjazzy Saga? / Wizkid Vs Olamide Vs Patoranking, Who Rocked The Blue Suit Better? [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Bigajeff(m): 3:24am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide throw jabs at the headies after Adekunle Gold won The best alternative song and took to the mic to insult to who it may concern in yoruba language "“Ko ni da fun Iya anybody”" as he smashed the microphone on the floor. He is of the opinion that Lilkesh is entitled to the Next Rated Category Car which was won by Rekado Banks of the Mavin.
Donjazzy do not let the heat down as he replied him directly when he received his special recognition award that:"Egbon Olamide if you want the car come and collect it".
This led to sudden disappearance of Olamide from the award ceremony with his goon and no where to be found when he was called upon for his own award.

What Do You Think Of This Drama?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCbYZahOsKc

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Redfruit(m): 3:27am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide messed up big time

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by dulux07(m): 3:27am On Jan 02, 2016
Immatured olamide...

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Nobody: 3:32am On Jan 02, 2016
Headies award oooo... Lol..so olamide got angry nd slamd microfone on d floor? *rotfl* igboro is no longa smiling oo..awon local rappers. Don J be like B-) X-p

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Aybis(f): 3:33am On Jan 02, 2016
Serious beef..
Headies award problems since 1980s..so boring.
Olamide spoke his mind buh don jazzy took it the wrong way.
War Zone between MaVin Vs YBNL.
They all refused to collect their awards.
What has nija music industry turn to? Instead of them to support eachother, they beef themselves.
We need CHANGE in this year ooo..
Happy New Year Nairalander!

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Nobody: 3:34am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide over reacted, Rekado Banks deserves the award. He got better & meaningful lyrics than Lil Kesh.

193 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by tundelis(m): 3:34am On Jan 02, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by amtaken(f): 3:35am On Jan 02, 2016
Effects of excessive liquor consumption.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Aybis(f): 3:40am On Jan 02, 2016
What i think is that olamide didn't put his words the right way. He should not have made it public. Because, what he was insinuating was that reekado didn't deserve the award. Its normal with the way don jazzy took it to heart.
They all disappeared from the event.. Leaving everyone confused and boring.
Oga ooooo..

Bigajeff:
Olamide throw jabs at the headies after Adekunle Gold won The best alternative song and took to the mic to caused to who it may concern in yoruba language "Iya Yin" He is of the opinion that Lilkesh is entitled to the Next Rated Category Car which was won by Rekado Banks of the Mavin.
Donjazzy do not let the heat down as he replied him directly when he collected the award for the producer of the year that: Brother Olamide if you want the car come and collect it.
This led to sudden disappearance of Olamide from the award ceremony with his goon and no where to be found when he was called upon for his own award.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Chukwudi718(m): 3:44am On Jan 02, 2016
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by kenny091(m): 3:47am On Jan 02, 2016
highly unfortunate
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by MilesLamar(m): 3:55am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide's beef was with the organisers.. Dnt know why don jazzy called his name..

139 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by JaypeeAnics(m): 3:58am On Jan 02, 2016
In 9ice voice - Life drama...musicians fighting for head is award....
I tell u its high time headies takes a bow and leave our industry oooo...dem dey always cause wahala BTW artist oooo......dey start wit burna boy years back......now olamide...

5 Likes

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by JaypeeAnics(m): 3:59am On Jan 02, 2016
even reekado knows he doesn't deserve d award... he said...I quote.....when I see Lil kesh its as if I don't have talent.

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by oromidas231(m): 3:59am On Jan 02, 2016
Bigajeff:
Olamide throw jabs at the headies after Adekunle Gold won The best alternative song and took to the mic to caused to who it may concern in yoruba language "Iya Yin" as he smashed the microphone on the floor. He is of the opinion that Lilkesh is entitled to the Next Rated Category Car which was won by Rekado Banks of the Mavin.
Donjazzy do not let the heat down as he replied him directly when he collected the award for the producer of the year that: Brother Olamide if you want the car come and collect it.

cc:Lalasticlala
Abeg both of dem bleeped up....I saw that shid go down live. Oga badoo was clearly high on wharefa dah Bleep he was sipping from that red liquor cup.....donjazzy just blew the whole thing to shreds with his name-calling reply. and why was the hall half empty? hiptv and their shitty shows, just don't like anything about the headies, too fake.....please organizers, take a clue from ur SA colleagues.

8 Likes

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by mankan2k7(m): 4:01am On Jan 02, 2016
Their problem

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by adraskey: 4:03am On Jan 02, 2016
watching and following from the mainland (in falz voice) with my pop corn....More secrets been revealed.....getting interesting cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Nobody: 4:11am On Jan 02, 2016
Y do I feel lyk olamide wil do a beef track fr don jazzy?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Nobody: 4:14am On Jan 02, 2016
Jj
Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Bin3(f): 4:17am On Jan 02, 2016
I just watch it finish now n bcs of the drama the show didnt end well.am a big fan of olamide but the way he behave at the headies just made me to dislike him,what is he feeling like? Is he d only person in the industry or what?.d most annoying part was when he threw d mic on the floor.a car that he can afford to buy why did he behave that way,he just draw the line btw the Mavins n Ybln(n i notice that adekunle gold n dija are in good term).Don jazzy proved mature(greetings to him) he showed that the award shouldnt be d 1 to destroy d industry,he was calm but olamide brought up the anger in him (but he didnt throw d mic away like olamide to show how mature he is).i notice something was wrong btw them when olamide did his concert n non of d Mavins was there.something tells me that either olamide or someone close to him is a nairalander if am right pls pass this msg to olamide"olamide u really fall my hand i will advice u to go n apologies to the mavins bcs they dont deserve what u did on stage n dont forget don jazzy is ur senior in the industry n a very calm guy which u know.i watch the video u feature don jazzy in n its one of my best so far n both of u were good there,pls olamide put things back in order, bcs u hv blow doesnt mean u hv made it even the lil kesh u are supporting might turn his back on u 2mao if things gets bad 4 u n am 100% sure don jaz wouldnt hv behave that way if it was lil kesh that won".assuming am d leader of d headies this drama is enough to put a stop to the award program.

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Lexusgs430: 4:19am On Jan 02, 2016
Hopefully both of them are drunk and can blame or conveniently blame intoxication!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by babzy2: 4:22am On Jan 02, 2016
People here ranting Banks got good lyrics blah blah blah...but una rock Lil kesh bangers pass! Awon smellos, Olamide Thumbs up for exposing that pretender Dumb Jazzy. grin grin

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by adraskey: 4:27am On Jan 02, 2016
Following and watching from the mainland with my guguru (in falz voice)..... cool cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by baski92(m): 4:27am On Jan 02, 2016
F**k you are bitch, you know nothing and you talk as if you know what really happened, and you said you watched it on TV Or maybe your it was Arabia MODE

1 Like

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by otumalagicruz(m): 4:30am On Jan 02, 2016
Yall wanna know why Don keeps shining? He has the FAN base! He's done too much not to be supported! Sometimes, it's not even about street!"

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by adraskey: 4:32am On Jan 02, 2016
But Olamide was talking the the award organizer not don jazzy, so y Don jazzy mentioned his name
Bin3:
I just watch it finish now n bcs of the drama the show didnt end well.am a big fan of olamide but the way he behave at the headies just made me to dislike him,what is he feeling like? Is he d only person in the industry or what?.d most annoying part was when he threw d mic on the floor.a car that he can afford to buy why did he behave that way,he just draw the line btw the Mavins n Ybln(n i notice that adekunle gold n dija are in good term).Don jazzy proved mature(greetings to him) he showed that the award shouldnt be d 1 to destroy d industry,he was calm but olamide brought up the anger in him (but he didnt throw d mic away like olamide to show how mature he is).i notice something was wrong btw them when olamide did his concert n non of d Mavins was there.something tells me that either olamide or someone close to him is a nairalander if am right pls pass this msg to olamide"olamide u really fall my hand i will advice u to go n apologies to the mavins bcs they dont deserve what u did on stage n dont forget don jazzy is ur senior in the industry n a very calm guy which u know.i watch the video u feature don jazzy in n its one of my best so far n both of u were good there,pls olamide put things back in order, bcs u hv blow doesnt mean u hv made it even the lil kesh u are supporting might turn his back on u 2mao if things gets bad 4 u n am 100% sure don jaz wouldnt hv behave that way if it was lil kesh that won".assuming am d leader of d headies this drama is enough to put a stop to the award program.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by poshestmina(f): 4:33am On Jan 02, 2016
Slept off oh just to get updates now on Nl..Olamide didn't act mature at all

4 Likes

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by BANGERLEE1(m): 4:39am On Jan 02, 2016
lolz its not about the car don jazzy fumbled jor...... lil kesh has a range for God sake .....

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by em3r4ld(m): 4:40am On Jan 02, 2016
For me, d 2 parties were at fault. Olamide was wrong for using the F word on stage and acted as if the whole award should revolve around YBNL. He should also know that Don Baba has a lot of followers on the social platform + his 'stomach infrastructure' dah draws a lot of fans to him. Let's not forget dat the last award Badoo won last year, it wasn't deserving as it was a back to back award for a particular album and nobody cried wolf. Going on to Twitter to rant, mehn! Daz d height of it! (coupled with his typos - I guess he was still high on wah he was taking). As for #IDJA, he needn't calling out Badoo to have the car. It was as if he was battling with guilty conscience or does he have a hand in d 'selection' process? Is quite unfortunate dah being famous makes u vulnerable for scrutiny, just like I just did.....I hate judging ppl tho...#my2cents

8 Likes

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Bin3(f): 4:43am On Jan 02, 2016
Forget that stuff action speaks better,he was refering to lil kesh rival indirectly n it was clearly written on his face n tone.i think there is a secret btw don jazz n olamide which they dont want to reveal yet but they shud hv kept it on a low key without d public noticing.but olamide started it all in a rude manner

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by Sowl(m): 5:26am On Jan 02, 2016
As far as I am concerned I feel lil kesh deserved the award more than reekado banks did, most of lil kesh's singles were hits and club bangers unlike reekado banks that rode on the back of mavins groupie songs to get hits and be known.
Aside from this two I feel kiss Daniel deserved it better than both of them ,though his songs wouldn't be taken for club bangers but they were hits that relates meaningfully well to all and sundry.... His undoing would have been the fact that he didn't have a popular,solid and efficient record label to ride on like YBNL n MAVINS.

43 Likes

Re: Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) by bigx(m): 5:27am On Jan 02, 2016
Kesh shouts meaninglessly, he doesn't sing. He has hits because stressed nigerians would go with music that doesn't require thinking

84 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos From Florence Esu's Birthday Party In Abuja / Muma G Kisses A Fan On The Lips At One Lagos Fiesta (Photo) / Regina Daniels Bought Cherie From A Boy Who Wants Her As Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.