Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash (69588 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Donjazzy Meet Jay-Z In New York (HD Photos) / Proof That Dangote Reconciled Olamide And DonJazzy. (Photos) / Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash by JumiR: 5:04am On Jan 02, 2016
Phyno: Jst woke up 2 dis bullshit!!!! Lyk wtf? Reason why I can't even take some things serious anymore!!! Facts only.. Who made more impact ?

https://mobile.twitter.com/phynofino/status/683135389952028672?p=v

1 Like

Re: Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash by yusaze2007: 6:21am On Jan 02, 2016
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash by HelenBee(f): 6:29am On Jan 02, 2016
Wande is happy o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash by Lilprincey(m): 7:10am On Jan 02, 2016
Lil kesh deserves the next rated away. But olamide shouldn't have reacted that way instead he should have just said his opinion plainly. Don jazzy even made it worse with the reply

47 Likes

Re: Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash by miqos02(m): 8:03am On Jan 02, 2016
ok
Re: Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash by Demmocrats(m): 8:03am On Jan 02, 2016
The OP and the mod, do you guys know the meaning of react, from what i read from Phyno said nothing meaningful he actually made no point.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash by looseweight: 8:04am On Jan 02, 2016
Hmmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 02, 2016
buhari needs to probe d headies... Don jazzy no knw say hm don old.ola was referring to d organisers ooo. I don dislike dat man. jm mates don marry hm still dey form stupid don.
No matter wetin happen, dey cant jst stop kesh, his on fire. every single from shoki to gbesere was a hit, if reekado good mke d cow do am

27 Likes

Re: Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash by Agboola321(m): 8:04am On Jan 02, 2016
Okay oo
Re: Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash by johnwizey: 8:04am On Jan 02, 2016
I kuku voted for kiss Daniel before...... Nothing concern me jare

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash by Sunnycliff(m): 8:05am On Jan 02, 2016
The Headies award last night revealed the level of immaturity and indiscipline in our music industry. This does not portray good for our nation.

6 Likes

Re: Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash by TOEZOFFICIAL(m): 8:05am On Jan 02, 2016
It's a voting category..bet neither Olamide or phyno voted for kesh. and they re ranting! Reekado wins over Kesh Olamide is angry.
AdekunleGOLD wins over Asa he no see anything wrong!

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash by deeswagger: 8:05am On Jan 02, 2016
Even my papa knows e fe joku ni o... Abi wetin be Katapot nah? Even Woju made more rave than any of Reekado's songs and deep down, Reekado knows he no worth am considering his speech...

No wonder my German juice and Burns boy no show up

If e wan dey shoot catapult, make e go oko Ife, plenty lizard and emo dey for bush

Spv709, smart watch with weather forecast features, don't miss out on this exquisite time piece...

36 Likes

Re: Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 02, 2016
HelenBee:
Wande is happy o.
Very happy, he started following olamide today

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash by Adwexky(m): 8:05am On Jan 02, 2016
But why all this, I thought you guys were matured.

CHECK THIS GREAT OFFERS: https://www.nairaland.com/2836617/ng-used-iphone-6iphone-5ssamsung

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash by Micuryor(m): 8:05am On Jan 02, 2016
Beef beef beeef...na so dem wan kary start their own 2016. eisokay

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash by seedorfg(m): 8:05am On Jan 02, 2016
observing, more niccur to react
Re: Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash by Dinocarex(m): 8:05am On Jan 02, 2016
Wetin una wan make Kiss Daniel do?
Poor Boy!! He was just looking as if someone collected his sweet!!

60 Likes

Re: Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash by haqueurate(m): 8:05am On Jan 02, 2016
Thanks phyno for stating it as it is, cause Ybnl crew run their own package without ass licking, headies think they can form daylight robbery on them shey
this is the music industry o, not nollywood wr fake promotes fake
how can you leave out kiss daniel with multiple hits, lil kesh currently the hottest and you pick reakwando who is he pls, what song did he sing?
I think animashaun or whatever his name is just ruined headies for himself (just like grammy is for grannies)

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash by CountDracula(m): 8:06am On Jan 02, 2016
Eeyah

Re: Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 02, 2016
If you want to know how fake and childish Don jazzy, olamide and davido are, click the link below. Don jazzy is no don but an agbaya while olamide is no thug but a wannabe. Has he ever been shot or even held a gun before? No! So why the street boy lies? As for davido, the guy's first songs were talking about him being broke, yet he is from a rich home. Just read the link for more.

Open Letter To Don Jazzy, OLamide and Davido

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash by computer0810(m): 8:06am On Jan 02, 2016
I was so disappointed in olamide,seriously I knew sumtin is going to happen wen reminisce made a statement after his award,there we're hand writing of hate all ova the place and olamide pull a stunt that was not necessary, after all it was a voting process and I voted for kiss Daniel so it's all about choice...big up to 2face he killed it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash by AdoraAmadi: 8:06am On Jan 02, 2016

1 Like

Re: Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash by parzdor(m): 8:06am On Jan 02, 2016
Re: Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash by bright007(f): 8:06am On Jan 02, 2016
ok
Re: Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 02, 2016
Abeg, wetin happen?? I just got network now angry embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:06am On Jan 02, 2016
Smh who their tweet and beef don help abeg give us better news

3 Likes

Re: Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash by olaboy001(m): 8:06am On Jan 02, 2016
#NowPlaying Olamide ft Lil Kesh - LEAVE TRASH FOR LAWMA (Prod by Young John)

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash by seedorfg(m): 8:06am On Jan 02, 2016
RONALDO DESERVE THE AWARD

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash by domopps(m): 8:06am On Jan 02, 2016
Clash everywhere see what PDP is causing this country.......

Cheeeers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash by FisifunKododada: 8:06am On Jan 02, 2016
cool FACTS ONLY: LIL'KESH MADE MORE IMPACT. We we - we code. Don (Dumb) Jazy don distribute brown envelope. Agbaya.

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash by hasyn04(m): 8:06am On Jan 02, 2016
End is near, we're all gonna die

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal / Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.