Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

The Average Yorubaman Is Now Better Off Since Buhari Took Over. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Average Yorubaman Is Now Better Off Since Buhari Took Over. (3287 Views)

1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad / 9 Popular Vocabularies In Nigerian Politics Since Buhari Became President / Why Buhari Took His Son, Yusuf On The Official US Trip – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Average Yorubaman Is Now Better Off Since Buhari Took Over. by DukeNija(m): 11:20am On Jan 02, 2016
itunu8:

Chai.... U murdered his entire tribe and career... No mind that 2 by 2 shop owner jawe. Ya head dey dia grin grin

Please take your studies serious. That 2 by 2 shop owner might employ you if you do well undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Average Yorubaman Is Now Better Off Since Buhari Took Over. by wordcat(m): 11:21am On Jan 02, 2016
Ioannes:

move along junior.
Stay behind senior.
Re: The Average Yorubaman Is Now Better Off Since Buhari Took Over. by Tinubutoto: 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
bettercreature:
Tho you are making fun of us,but i must tell you we are better off,atleast we are having 21hours stable electrity unlike when the clueless animal from erosion ravaged cursed region was in power,due to this stable electricity,most Okada riders are back to their workshop
pls where or which part, is it my Lagos or Ibadan, pls guy go n brush yo teeth.
Re: The Average Yorubaman Is Now Better Off Since Buhari Took Over. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
I hope seun and mynd44 will not ban me i start
Re: The Average Yorubaman Is Now Better Off Since Buhari Took Over. by itunu8(f): 1:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
DukeNija:

Please take your studies serious. That 2 by 2 shop owner might employ you if you do well undecided

Hushh...wats diz one even saying.. Do i look like a student to u..Y y'll people think success starts and ends with owning a shop..dont lie all he might have is an apprentice, cant even employ anyone cos tax and rent take most of d profit. Talkless bout me lol
Wait...Who are you self..Swerve pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Average Yorubaman Is Now Better Off Since Buhari Took Over. by UyiIredia(m): 11:21am On Jan 24, 2018
Gbawe:

Learn to leave Yorubas alone and face your own issues and challenges. Nigerians, not only Yorubas, can complain about Nigeria today under Buhari but that is the nature of the nation we have created whereby adults, because they have been mentally underdeveloped by poverty and deprivation, want issues like lack of electricity to be resolved in a few months while they are happy to remain ignorant about how much it cost to generate a megawatt when that financial challenge comes at a time Nigeria's income is now at least 60% what it used to be.

You should, as one example, be showing less educated/exposed Nigerians that it is difficult to create jobs in a recession and economic downturn allied to the very unique situation where a nation with a mono economy like Nigeria (dependent largely on income from crude oil sales) sees it earning power decline massively in a short period of time (less than 12 months in the case of Nigeria). Instead you are the unpatriotic and bitter sort who will perversely misinform others that jobs are not available because "Yorubas are evil" and because "Buhari is a dullard leader" merely because the terrible GEJ, who caused majority of the problems we face today, was booted out and you blame the Yorubas for that development.

People like you, despite the expensive education your parents paid for, stay on the sideline fermenting ethnic disunity and bias-based sabotage against Nigeria when you should be an 'enabler' helping others to see what is important so we may all have the nation we want, for ourselves and our children, in the near future. I pity you. You think you are harming and fighting the Yorubas but you are only harming and fighting yourself and your generations unborn. Did the Yorubas singlehandedly make Nigeria a mono economy? How about the SS President your sort shield from blame who could only loot his own region, with minions like Orubebe and Allison-Madueke et al, that produces the main income of Nigeria today when he had 5 long years to make to make a difference for his people and Nigeria at large?

http://www.answers.com/Q/What_is_a_mono_economy

Hopefully, I will be alive when this rat comes out defending 8 years of APC's successful government.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dele Momodu One Of The Advocates For The Change We Have Today, Makes A U Turn;.. / Goodluck Jonathan Speaks On Boko Haram, PDP And #dasukigate / Live Updates Of Rivers Rerun Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.