Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,298 members, 7,780,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:59 PM

Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen (25541 Views)

Leagoo S9: The “first Ever Android Iphone X” / Unboxing Of (BLUBOO XFIRE2) / List Of Phones With Side Sim Slots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by dridowu: 11:05am On Jan 02, 2016
Ok
Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by Precious91(m): 11:06am On Jan 02, 2016
3simsNot bad.BTW phones were once small.I will delete this comment when the size of a phone screen is 14inches
Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by Donald3d(m): 11:06am On Jan 02, 2016
tHE PHONE WILL BE USELESS IF THE BATTERY CAPACITY IS SMALL
Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by mifavour(f): 11:07am On Jan 02, 2016
Aristotle96:
lol u drink am well well abi.. Both Capri sonne grin
bro I hated Bobo. caprisonne sure pass. I still take it till tomorrow na
Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by EMMYLBANKS(m): 11:07am On Jan 02, 2016
na still chiko product....nd dat kind phone am nt sure if it as 3G network
Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by initialize(m): 11:07am On Jan 02, 2016
ok
Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by Mom007(f): 11:08am On Jan 02, 2016
In all honesty guys, who really needs 3 Sim cards?

1 Like

Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by Henovy: 11:10am On Jan 02, 2016
Idrismusty97:
I need one with 4 sims.
Ehen? First upgrade to the one with 3 sims while the chinese begin to customize your 4 sim gadget just for you. Cool abi?
Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by badonkadonk: 11:11am On Jan 02, 2016
kasysleek:
Meet Bluboo Xfire 2 the worlds first android phone with Triple sim slot.
Its seem android phones are becoming more affordable but not only that, most of them have pretty interesting features.

There has being a huge buzz all over the internet, when Bluboo announced the release of the worlds first 5-inches screen tri sim android device.

Bluboo is a chinese OEM company and this is their first triple sim android device Bluboo Xfire.
Although this is not the first time we've seen a device with triple sim feature, I've seen a device with up to four sim slots but it not an android device, that's why I think Bluboo Xfire is going to make a lot of sells because of it cheap price which is $69 ( about 13800 when converted to naira)

It come with a HD resolution of 720 X 1280 pixels powered by a Mediatek quad-core chipset, MT6580.
The device is set to launch this month (january) 2016 until then we'll keep you updated as more detail comes up.

CC lalasticlala
What do you think guys?

MORE- http://kasysleek..com/2016/01/meet-bluboo-xfire-2-android-phone-with-5-inch-screen-and-triple-sim-slots.html

What's the battery capacity of this phone.. Cos the kind drainage e go pull for any yeye battery ehn.. Anything less than 5000mah, u go nid buy powerbank join.. Extra expense..

The money wey u for just jeje use buy a two sim card phone with solid battery and phone optimization u go just waste dey buy 3 sim card phone plus accessories..

Still rocking my ram manager pro tweaked infinix hot note 1gb ram till something more meaningful comes out..
Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by CioAngels(f): 11:12am On Jan 02, 2016
Another chinese phone with terrible loud noise as ringing tone. Chinese are known with substandard everything, i don't like them for this. Talking asia countries, it is like the japanese have gone to sleep. Japanese people, please wakeup, we are ready to buy good orignal things not minding the cost.
Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by Meetmeat(m): 11:15am On Jan 02, 2016
[quote author=malbro post=41576259]I dey wait for 5sim...[/quote with time it will come
Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by Aristotle96(m): 11:15am On Jan 02, 2016
mifavour:
bro I hated Bobo. caprisonne sure pass. I still take it till tomorrow na
oya come and take a carton cool

1 Like

Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by tomholly: 11:16am On Jan 02, 2016
another latest chinko
kasysleek:
Its seem android phones are becoming more affordable but not only that, most of them have pretty interesting features.

There has being a huge buzz all over the internet, when Bluboo announced the release of the worlds first 5-inches screen tri sim android device.

Bluboo is a chinese OEM company and this is their first triple sim android device Bluboo Xfire.
Although this is not the first time we've seen a device with triple sim feature, I've seen a device with up to four sim slots but it not an android device, that's why I think Bluboo Xfire is going to make a lot of sells because of it cheap price which is $69 ( about 13800 when converted to naira)

It come with a HD resolution of 720 X 1280 pixels powered by a Mediatek quad-core chipset, MT6580.
The device is set to launch this month (january) 2016 until then we'll keep you updated as more detail comes up.

CC lalasticlala
What do you think guys?

MORE- http://kasysleek..com/2016/01/meet-bluboo-xfire-2-android-phone-with-5-inch-screen-and-triple-sim-slots.html
Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by mifavour(f): 11:16am On Jan 02, 2016
Aristotle96:
oya come and take a carton cool
eh lemme finish my own first... When I finish I wee come and take..tankio
Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by eme1n(m): 11:20am On Jan 02, 2016
It is not the first Android phone with 3sims. ACER Liquid E700 is I use it so I know. Check it out here:
http://m.gsmarena.com/acer_liquid_e700-6420.php

1 Like

Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by preciousMI1(f): 11:22am On Jan 02, 2016
mifavour:
Good for business men and women. Instead of going about with 3 chinkos

I see u... better days ahead...
Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by Owlcity2: 11:30am On Jan 02, 2016
Hate the design. The graphics is gonna be terrible, I guess. What's the use of big screen if I can't support HD games?

1/10
Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by mifavour(f): 11:31am On Jan 02, 2016
preciousMI1:

I see u... better days ahead...
nwannem
Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by preciousMI1(f): 11:38am On Jan 02, 2016
mifavour:

nwannem
afurum gi
Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by shreck(m): 11:44am On Jan 02, 2016
kasysleek:

CC lalasticlala
What do you think guys?

This isn't the first android phone with 3 sim, back when we had icecream sandwich DHGATE featured more than 10 android phones with triple sim cards.
But like everything not in their interest western media will use selective representation to turn truth on it's head.
Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by shreck(m): 11:46am On Jan 02, 2016
Another weird thing is the fact that this isn't a true triple sim device,the 3rd slot is used to house the memory card optionally
Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by shreck(m): 11:54am On Jan 02, 2016
Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by shreck(m): 11:58am On Jan 02, 2016
http://m.snapdeal.com/product/vox-4-sim-touch-screen/703617504
See another 4sim phone from VOX Indian android phone manufacturing company

Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by twinskenny(m): 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
mifavour:
I tell you my brother like Bobo juice..smh
lmao
Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by writemeshyahoo: 12:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
eme1n:
It is not the first Android phone with 3sims. ACER Liquid E700 is I use it so I know. Check it out here:

You are absolutely right. I'm also using the Acer E700 which is the first Android phone with 3 sim. OP please edit your topic and stop misleading people.
Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by just2endowed: 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
Will I buy, I don't know yet
Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by kasysleek(m): 12:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
eme1n:
NOTED.
Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by kasysleek(m): 1:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
writemeshyahoo:

You are absolutely right. I'm also using the Acer E700 which is the first Android phone with 3 sim. OP please edit your topic and stop misleading people.
i dont mislead people am serious about wat i do.
thanks for the info tho, going to edit d headline.
Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by kasysleek(m): 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
[quote author=Meetmeat post=41576681][/quote]
actually der is.
Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by kasysleek(m): 1:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
shreck:
See quad sim(4) android
http://m.alibaba.com/product/60014885843/android-four-sim-cards-mobile-phone.html
Thanks bro, ders even five sim sef.
Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by 9t9jacobs: 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
sounds like badoo...mom already warned!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What’s Old Is New Again: Blackberry Launches Classic Phone With Qwerty Keyboard / Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development / Latest Airtel 3GB Data Plan For 1000 Naira Subscription Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.