Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! (6825 Views)

Seyi Shay's Dress To The Headies Awards 2018 Got Fans Talking / Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Palmwinetapper: 5:26am On Jan 02, 2016
The 28 year old ex beauty queen shut down the headies awards with her skin baring and no panties dress.

Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by axortedbabe(f): 5:48am On Jan 02, 2016
Cheap velvet
Plus too much slit

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Palmwinetapper: 5:58am On Jan 02, 2016
axortedbabe:
Cheap velvet
Plus too much slit
why are you insulting
Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by yusaze807: 6:18am On Jan 02, 2016
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by LesbianBoy(m): 6:22am On Jan 02, 2016
Why didn't she wear pant sef? Loose girl!

3 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Palmwinetapper: 6:42am On Jan 02, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Why didn't she wear pant sef? Loose girl!
because she can't wear pant in that kind of dress. Why call her loose girl?
Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by BossBae1(f): 7:00am On Jan 02, 2016
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by PROVERBZ(m): 7:22am On Jan 02, 2016
did she get any award??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Palmwinetapper: 7:27am On Jan 02, 2016
BossBae1:
Rubbish
how is this beautiful girl rubbish? I hope you are not jealous
Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Palmwinetapper: 7:27am On Jan 02, 2016
PROVERBZ:
did she get any award??
no. But she presented
Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by axortedbabe(f): 7:28am On Jan 02, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
why are you insulting
not an insult #fact

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Rhythmah(m): 7:39am On Jan 02, 2016
hmmmmmmm.........*munaaaaahhhh
Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by bobbyluis(m): 7:49am On Jan 02, 2016
Wait o!person wear dis kind cloth 4 dis harmattan?

Isokay

3 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Palmwinetapper: 7:54am On Jan 02, 2016
bobbyluis:
Wait o!person wear dis kind cloth 4 dis harmattan?

Isokay
one has to be s e x y for award show now
Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Palmwinetapper: 7:55am On Jan 02, 2016
axortedbabe:
not an insult #fact
you are too rude. Come What did muna do you
Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Palmwinetapper: 7:55am On Jan 02, 2016
Rhythmah:
hmmmmmmm.........*munaaaaahhhh
tongue
Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by bobbyluis(m): 8:00am On Jan 02, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
one has to be s e x y for award show now
And I ask again 4 dis harmattan? Without

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Rhythmah(m): 8:07am On Jan 02, 2016
nne plis e oh.... I cannut haf myserf to be shouring noise.... This Muna is beauriful bt i dint liking the clot shez haf purrin on...its oh my gosh.....cant say it in public *in-falz-voice

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Palmwinetapper: 8:19am On Jan 02, 2016
bobbyluis:

And I ask again 4 dis harmattan? Without
she wants to look good
Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Palmwinetapper: 8:19am On Jan 02, 2016
Rhythmah:
nne plis e oh.... I cannut haf myserf to be shouring noise.... This Muna is beauriful bt i dint liking the clot shez haf purrin on...its oh my gosh.....cant say it in public *in-falz-voice
speak english
Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by cruzita(f): 8:48am On Jan 02, 2016
which internet she break?my own still dey function oooo.but this gal yeye .na because her laps fwesh

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Rhythmah(m): 8:55am On Jan 02, 2016
lol .....muna is pretty but d cloth b as e get....i no too like d cloth ma
Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Rhythmah(m): 8:57am On Jan 02, 2016
cruzita:
which internet she break?my own still dey function oooo.but this gal yeye .na because her laps fwesh

lol she fresh na....... Hehehhehehehehehehe.....
Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by sauceEEP(m): 9:19am On Jan 02, 2016
Foolish girl... angry

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by odaniel1(m): 9:20am On Jan 02, 2016
Maybe she was flashing her you-know-what for DonJazzy but unfortunately, he was too busy giving a f**k abt Olamide..

4 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by iheanyi40(m): 9:49am On Jan 02, 2016
Pheew, Diaz nothing special about dis gal tbh, just because she's light skinned

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 02, 2016
igbo females and dere dressing culture
Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Destined2win: 10:42am On Jan 02, 2016
Finally you are considering giving chari.x nudes as he requested. Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Destined2win: 10:42am On Jan 02, 2016
Drchristian:

Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Utchgirl(f): 10:46am On Jan 02, 2016
Drchristian:

Why r u generalising ?

That munachi Abii aka palmwinetapper hv decided 2 be disgracing herself dosnt mean dt all igbo girls r d same.

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Utchgirl(f): 10:49am On Jan 02, 2016
Destined2win:

Exactly wht i hv bin saying, dt dis munachi(palmwinetapper) of a girl is giving a bad name 2 d gud igbo girls.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 02, 2016
Utchgirl:

Why r u generalising ?

That munachi Abii aka palmwinetapper hv decided 2 be disgracing herself dosnt mean dt all igbo girls r d same.
so sorry 4 generalising but 60% of them in west love to show alot of skin...i dont knw if they are doing it all for yoruba guys.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Camera Man Mistakenly Shows Biggie On Tv / Pls Does Anybody Knows Who's This Girl? / Jordan Chandler Confessed ; I Lied About Michael Jackson, My Dad Forced Me To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.