Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! (6828 Views)

Seyi Shay's Dress To The Headies Awards 2018 Got Fans Talking / Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Utchgirl(f): 11:06am On Jan 02, 2016
Drchristian:

so sorry 4 generalising but 60% of them in west love to show alot of skin...i dont knw if they are doing it all for yoruba guys.

It's d likes of Munachi dt does dt shiit nt all biko.

#Inevery12diamustbeajudas

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Rhythmah(m): 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
hmmmmm....... Nawa oo
Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Masterclass32: 1:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
Not the best of sights.

This ex beauty queen should show a good example to younger girls growing up.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by axortedbabe(f): 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
you are too rude. Come What did muna do you
sorry,who is muna..havent heard of her here in minnesota

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Palmwinetapper: 2:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
cruzita:
which internet she break?my own still dey function oooo.but this gal yeye .na because her laps fwesh
very fresh laps my dear
Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Palmwinetapper: 2:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
Rhythmah:
lol .....muna is pretty but d cloth b as e get....i no too like d cloth ma
who cares
Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Palmwinetapper: 2:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
sauceEEP:
Foolish girl... angry
how?
Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Palmwinetapper: 2:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
odaniel1:
Maybe she was flashing her you-know-what for DonJazzy but unfortunately, he was too busy giving a f**k abt Olamide..
muna has a boyfriend. She doesn't care for don jazzy
Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Palmwinetapper: 2:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
iheanyi40:
Pheew, Diaz nothing special about dis gal tbh, just because she's light skinned
can't you see she's beautiful
Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Palmwinetapper: 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
Destined2win:
Finally you are considering giving chari.x nudes as he requested. Mtcheew
muna is not nudeee and charix is charix is acting as if he is not moved
Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Palmwinetapper: 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
Utchgirl:

It's d likes of Munachi dt does dt shiit nt all biko.

#Inevery12diamustbeajudas
this is the first time jealous girl
Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Palmwinetapper: 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
Masterclass32:
Not the best of sights.

This ex beauty queen should show a good example to younger girls growing up.
leave her alone
Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
Go and take exercise tips from Niyola. She had the best look of the night because apart from the figure fitting dress she had a well-toned body to go with it.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Palmwinetapper: 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
charix:
Go and take exercise tips from Niyola. She had the best look of the night because apart from the figure fitting dress she had a well-toned body to go with it.
are you not seeing the famzing on munas twitter
She broke the internet last night
I hope you knoe
Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Masterclass32: 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
leave her alone

Before nko? She tell u say I hold am?
Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
are you not seeing the famzing on munas twitter
She broke the internet last night
I hope you knoe
Your unfounded claims tire me. Next thing you'd say your award presentation was the most eloquent yesterday night/early this morning.
Lay down on the akpu-pounding. Like the other poster mentioned you now have a heavy upper body with stick-looking legs.

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Palmwinetapper: 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
charix:

Your unfounded claims tire me. Next thing you'd say your award presentation was the most eloquent yesterday night/early this morning.
Lay down on the akpu-pounding. Like the other poster mentioned you now have a heavy upper body with stick-looking legs.
am I lying? View munas twitter. It is going gaga
Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by rattlesnake(m): 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
Chinge
Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
am I lying? View munas twitter. It is going gaga
I'd register, post my picture on the profile, check your Twitter and post a comment if only you tell me 10 ways checking your Twitter profile would put money in my bank account.
So far I've made N62,000.00 from one day of overtime work. If cross-checking your Twitter claim puts N20.00 or more in my bank account then I'm all for it.
Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by odaniel1(m): 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
muna has a boyfriend. She doesn't care for don jazzy
And who asked u 2 com down frm d tree? Ehn? Oya *points upwards* back 2 d tree n tap more wine..quick!
Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Palmwinetapper: 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
charix:

I'd register, post my picture on the profile, check your Twitter and post a comment if only you tell me 10 ways checking your Twitter profile would put money in my bank account.
So far I've made N62,000.00 from one day of overtime work. If cross-checking your Twitter claim puts N20.00 or more in my bank account then I'm all for it.
its time to leave me alone
Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by pretydiva(f): 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
She kukuma slit am reach her yansh nau undecided
Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
its time to leave me alone
You're jobless and enjoy the attention. It's not my fault seeing I make real money weekly makes you feel worthless. Find a job woman, anything else is better than all you've done these past 9 years.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Palmwinetapper: 6:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
charix:

You're jobless and enjoy the attention. It's not my fault seeing I make real money weekly makes you feel worthless. Find a job woman, anything else is better than all you've done these past 9 years.
get physiological help
Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
get physiological help
The word is 'psychological'. Kai, Ada Mbaise.
Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Palmwinetapper: 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
charix:

The word is 'psychological'. Kai, Ada Mbaise.
this man. Leave me alone!!!! angry trouble shooter
Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
this man. Leave me alone!!!! angry trouble shooter
K. Go and sin no more.
Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Utchgirl(f): 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
this is the first time jealous girl

Can't be jealous of a hopless hoe like u.

U r na.ke.d 2 d headies award so dt people wil recognise u yet u weren't noticed.

Ashawo kobo kobo.

Ctnu.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Palmwinetapper: 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
Utchgirl:

Can't be jealous of a hopless hoe like u.

U r na.ke.d 2 d headies award so dt people wil recognise u yet u weren't noticed.

Ashawo kobo kobo.

Ctnu.
have you see her twitter? People noticed!
Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Palmwinetapper: 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
charix:

K. Go and sin no more.
k. I'm glad I get the last words.
Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Palmwinetapper: 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
charix:

K. Go and sin no more.
k
Re: Munachi Abii Crashed The Internet At The Headies Awards! by Utchgirl(f): 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
have you see her twitter? People noticed!

twitter ko facebook ni !

Negative recognition !

How many award did u collect dia ?

Ur brain needs a formatting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Don't Like Wearing Bra. (PHOTOS) / Kim Kardashian's Butt In Skintight Spandex Is Out Of Control. / Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.