Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Campaigns: Dasuki Funded Pdp's Election. Who Funded Apcs? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Campaigns: Dasuki Funded Pdp's Election. Who Funded Apcs? (870 Views)

Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election / Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed / Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Campaigns: Dasuki Funded Pdp's Election. Who Funded Apcs? by Hiploko(m): 5:54am On Jan 02, 2016
Pls note: this thread is for those with conscience and respect for truth and justice. Not those who are happy @ selective punishments
Re: Campaigns: Dasuki Funded Pdp's Election. Who Funded Apcs? by Nellybank(m): 6:02am On Jan 02, 2016
I did... I spent so much money to but the current hardship we are facing in Nigeria. Three gbosa for me
Re: Campaigns: Dasuki Funded Pdp's Election. Who Funded Apcs? by Hiploko(m): 6:12am On Jan 02, 2016
Nellybank:
I did... I spent so much money to but the current hardship we are facing in Nigeria. Three gbosa for me
lol. Hard question grin

1 Like

Re: Campaigns: Dasuki Funded Pdp's Election. Who Funded Apcs? by Masculity(m): 6:19am On Jan 02, 2016
The masses. Cikenan.
Re: Campaigns: Dasuki Funded Pdp's Election. Who Funded Apcs? by SammyO4real: 6:20am On Jan 02, 2016
Tinubu
Re: Campaigns: Dasuki Funded Pdp's Election. Who Funded Apcs? by jamesibor: 6:25am On Jan 02, 2016
Hiploko:
Pls note: this thread is for those with conscience and respect for truth and justice. Not those who are happy @ selective punishments

Rivers state via Amaechi.
Re: Campaigns: Dasuki Funded Pdp's Election. Who Funded Apcs? by Hiploko(m): 6:29am On Jan 02, 2016
Masculity:
The masses. Cikenan.
masses ko, english ni. grin has the loan taken to buy nomination form been paid back? How come we were told about the borrowing but no news on the payback
Re: Campaigns: Dasuki Funded Pdp's Election. Who Funded Apcs? by OlujobaSamuel: 6:33am On Jan 02, 2016
citizens plus the politicians made the contributions.
Remember the election postponement saga, there was a rumour that it was done to strain Apc of cash, if that's true, and they are been funded by just politicians or state governments they controlled, they won't have feel the effect of the postponement.

2 Likes

Re: Campaigns: Dasuki Funded Pdp's Election. Who Funded Apcs? by Masculity(m): 6:34am On Jan 02, 2016
Hiploko:
masses ko, english ni. grin has the loan taken to buy nomination form been paid back? How come we were told about the borrowing but no news on the payback

must you know evrything If you are interested contact Lai Muhammed.

2 Likes

Re: Campaigns: Dasuki Funded Pdp's Election. Who Funded Apcs? by OlujobaSamuel: 6:36am On Jan 02, 2016
Hiploko:
I wish I could delete my response on nairaland, you said you want a true and fair opinion but you just attacked that dude for his opinion, seems you have held on to a view before asking the question.

1 Like

Re: Campaigns: Dasuki Funded Pdp's Election. Who Funded Apcs? by Hiploko(m): 6:36am On Jan 02, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
citizens plus the politicians made the contributions.
Remember the election postponement saga, there was a rumour that it was done to strain Apc of cash, if that's true, and they are been funded by just politicians or state governments they controlled, they won't have feel the effect of the postponement.
in essence, their governments used monies meant for other projects to fund election just like Dasuki did?
Re: Campaigns: Dasuki Funded Pdp's Election. Who Funded Apcs? by Hiploko(m): 6:38am On Jan 02, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

I wish I could delete my response on nairaland, you said you want a true and fair opinion but you just attacked that dude for his opinion, seems you have held on to a view before asking the question.
not holding on to any view. Just curious becos the campaigns were robust. They even travelled abroad
Re: Campaigns: Dasuki Funded Pdp's Election. Who Funded Apcs? by Hiploko(m): 6:39am On Jan 02, 2016
Masculity:

must you know evrything If you are interested contact Lai Muhammed.
it is the era of *saints in power* hence no need for anything to be hidden
Re: Campaigns: Dasuki Funded Pdp's Election. Who Funded Apcs? by Masculity(m): 6:49am On Jan 02, 2016
Hiploko:
it is the era of *saints in power* hence no need for anything to be hidden

lol. Bro... We are in democracy, remember. I doubt if nairalanders can answer your question.
Re: Campaigns: Dasuki Funded Pdp's Election. Who Funded Apcs? by ziccoit: 6:49am On Jan 02, 2016
Hiploko:

You are talking about those who have the conscience, I believe and hope you are among them?

I hope you are not justifying Dasuki used of national resources on PDP?

I hope you are not saying to share money meant for arm purchase was no big deal?

I believe and hope you are not telling us the soldiers and people who were slaughtered by boko haram deserved to be murdered?

I hope you are not thinking the people in various IDPs deserved to be there in cold while you are typing from the comfort and warmth of your room under your parents and caregivers?

I hope you are not tactically supporting one of the devilish act of GEJ administration?

I hope and hope, and hope?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Campaigns: Dasuki Funded Pdp's Election. Who Funded Apcs? by Hiploko(m): 6:55am On Jan 02, 2016
ziccoit:

You are talking about those who have the conscience, I believe and hope you are among them?

I hope you are not justifying Dasuki used of national resources on PDP?

I hope you are not saying to share money meant for arm purchase was no big deal?

I believe and hope you are not telling us the soldiers and people who were slaughtered by boko haram deserved to be murdered?

I hope you are not thinking the people in various IDPs deserved to be there in cold while you are typing from the comfort and warmth of your room under your parents and caregivers?

I hope you are not tactically supporting one of the devilish act of GEJ administration?

I hope and hope, and hope?
any one found guilty should face the FULL wrath of the law. But I wish this probe will be extend to the Haliburton scandal, abacha loots,Lagos bore hole and website scams, funds used for APC campaign, state loots etc. I am just worried that this appears selective and punitive. Corruption has dealt with Nigeria. But let those without sin(corrupt) be the ones to cast a stone.
Re: Campaigns: Dasuki Funded Pdp's Election. Who Funded Apcs? by Mynd44: 7:33am On Jan 02, 2016

(1)

IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu / Switzerland Government To Transfer A Further $300 Million In Abacha Loot / Apc Screening Committee Disqualifies Uche Ekwunife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.