Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,487 members, 7,812,510 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Why Christian Will Dwell In Hell Forever And Ever - Quran And Hadith - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Christian Will Dwell In Hell Forever And Ever - Quran And Hadith (4919 Views)

The Difference Between Quran-based Islam And Hadith-based Practice / Arabs Will Be Guided Forever And Ever Unlike Israel / Marriage According To The Quran And Sunnah. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Christian Will Dwell In Hell Forever And Ever - Quran And Hadith by Abuzola(m): 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2009
Compiled By[b] Abuzola[/b]

Shirk is associating partner with Allah or giving a share (of those which belongs to Allah alone) to others i.e. ghairullah. Shirk is the most hated sin by Allah. Allah says in the Qur’an that Shirk is the greatest sin (Inna -al-shirka Zhulm al-azheem Quran 31:14). He also says that He will forgive all other sins if he wishes, except Shirk (Quran 4:49)

Lets start with Bible on shrik

"You shall have no other gods before (besides) me. You shall not make yourself a graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing steadfast love to thousands who love me and keep my commandments."
[Ex 20:3-6]

"Think not that I have come to abolish the law and the prophets; I have come not to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth shall pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."
[Mt. 5:17-20]

To the QURAN
Lets see suratul Nisa"i: 48. Verily, Allah forgives not that partners should be set up with him in worship, but He forgives except that (anything else) to whom He pleases, and whoever sets up partners with Allah in worship, he has indeed invented a tremendous sin.

116. Verily! Allah forgives not (the sin of) setting up partners in worship with Him, but He forgives whom he pleases sins other than that, and whoever sets up partners in worship with Allah, has indeed strayed far away.

168. Verily, those who disbelieve and did wrong [by concealing the truth about Prophet Muhammad and his message of true Islamic Monotheism written with them in the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)], Allah will not forgive them, nor will He guide them to any way, -
169. Except the way of Hell, to dwell therein forever, and this is ever easy for Allah

Whenever Ibn 'Umar was asked about marrying a Christian lady or a Jewess, he would say: "Allah has made it unlawful for the believers to marry ladies who ascribe partners in worship to Allah, and I do not know of a greater thing, as regards to ascribing partners in worship, etc. to Allah, than that a lady should say that Jesus is her Lord although he is just one of Allah's slaves." Volume 7, Book 63, Number 209

19:88] They said, "The Most Gracious has begotten a son"!

[19:89] You have uttered a gross blasphemy.

[19:90] The heavens are about to shatter, the earth is about to tear asunder, and the mountains are about to crumble.

[19:91] Because they claim that the Most Gracious has begotten a son.

[19:92] It is not befitting the Most Gracious that He should beget a son.

[19:93] Every single one in the heavens and the earth is a servant of the Most Gracious.

[19:94] He has encompassed them, and has counted them one by one.

[19:95] All of them will come before Him on the Day of Resurrection as individuals.

Suratul ma'idah: 116 And behold! Allah will say: "O 'Isa Ibn Maryam! Did you say to men, "Worship me and my mother as gods besides Allah?" He will say: "Glory to you! Never could I say what I had no right to say. Had I said such a thing, you would indeed have known it.[26] You know what is in my heart, though I know not what is in yours. For you know in full all that is hidden.

117 "I never said to them anything except what you commanded me to say, namely, 'Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord'; and I was a witness over them while I lived among them; when you took me[27] you were the watcher over them, and you are a witness to all things.

118 "If you punish them, they are your servants: if you forgive them, you are the exalted in power, the wise."

119 Allah will say: "This is a day on which the truthful will profit from their truth:(The truthful are the Muslims for they took the true religion of all Prophets and forsaked falsehood) theirs are gardens, with rivers flowing beneath -- their eternal home: Allah will be well-pleased with them, and they with Allah: that is the great salvation.

120 To Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all that is in them, and it is he who has power over all things.

Now the christian say all Muslim will enter hell in regard to their selfish interpretation, ALLAH refute it and said suratul Nisa"i147. Why should Allah punish you if you have thanked (Him) and have believed in Him. And Allah is Ever All-Appreciative (of good), All-Knowing

GLORY BE TO ALLAH THAT AM A MUSLIM AND A MUSLIM TILL I DIE INSHA'ALLAH
Re: Why Christian Will Dwell In Hell Forever And Ever - Quran And Hadith by Abuzola(m): 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2009
Christian and the Jews will replace the Muslim in HELL

Abu Musa' reported that Allah's essenger (may peace be upon him) said: When it will be the Day of Resurrection Allah would deliver to every Muslim a Jew or a Christian and say: That is your rescue from Hell-Fire. (Sahih Muslim: Book 037, Number 6665)

Abu Burda reported on the authority of his father that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: No Muslim would die but Allah would admit in his stead a Jew or a Christian in Hell-Fire. 'Umar b. Abd al-'Aziz took an oath: By One besides Whom there is no god but He, thrice that his father had narrated that to him from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) (Sahih Muslim: Book 037, Number 6666)

This hadith has been transmitted on the authority of 'Aun b. Utba
(Sahih Muslim: Book 037, Number 6667)

Abu Burda reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: There would come people amongst the Muslims on the Day of Resurrection with as heavy sins as a mountain, and Allah would forgive them and He would place in their stead the Jews and the Christians. (As far as I think), Abu Raub said: I do not know as to who is in doubt. Abu Burda said: I narrated it to 'Umar b. 'Abd al-'Aziz, whereupon he said: Was it your father who narrated it to you from Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him)? I said: Yes.
(Sahih Muslim: Book 037, Number 6668)
Re: Why Christian Will Dwell In Hell Forever And Ever - Quran And Hadith by Tudor4(m): 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2009
Why was my post deleted?
Why is this topic still here?
It's okay for abuzola to condemn xtians to hell but people who condemn muslims to hell get their posts deleted. . . .despicable!
Re: Why Christian Will Dwell In Hell Forever And Ever - Quran And Hadith by Tudor4(m): 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2009
And abuzola i thought you said the jews are muslims. . . .what are they doing in hell?
Re: Why Christian Will Dwell In Hell Forever And Ever - Quran And Hadith by Abuzola(m): 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2009
Túdor:

And abuzola i thought you said the jews are muslims. . . .what are they doing in hell?
Tudor i tire for you with your absurdity, when did i say so, i only said christians surpassed the jews with their level of shirk, i ve elaborate it now since you don't have knowledge of summary
Re: Why Christian Will Dwell In Hell Forever And Ever - Quran And Hadith by Horus(m): 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2009
The concept of hell is something that was created in the hearts and minds of the authors of your Bible and Koran. Before you were informed of what and where hell was, it never crossed your mind to even think about it. So, within the pages of your scriptures hell was born. Just as a God could not exist without the devil, heaven could not exist if there wasn’t a hell.
Re: Why Christian Will Dwell In Hell Forever And Ever - Quran And Hadith by Abuzola(m): 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2009
From Abu huraira who said ' i heard Allah's Apostle saying ' i am the nearest of all the people to the son of Mary (jesus), and all the prophets are paternal brothers, and brothers, and there has been no prophet between me and him. Hadith 1404 bukhari
Re: Why Christian Will Dwell In Hell Forever And Ever - Quran And Hadith by Abuzola(m): 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2009
From Abu huraira, from the Prophet who said,'in both this life and the hereafter. I am the nearest of all the people to jesus son of marry. The Prophets are paternal brothers, their mothers different but their religion as one' bukhari
Re: Why Christian Will Dwell In Hell Forever And Ever - Quran And Hadith by sleek29(m): 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2009
i dont understand why muslims expect christains to believe what has no reference anywhere else, (refering to sahih muslim book 037 no.6665 hadith) and the statement is just another way of making other tribes inferior and making arabs and arabic cultures to be seen as the best and only accepted one ,u must dress arabic (mostly women), learn arabic as muslims say its the language of heaven (the spanish say the same), follow arabic customs and traditions ( not eating pork started before mohammed) , and enforcing arabic laws on everyone including non- muslims(again hands were cut off even in pre islamic era, christainity first seeks to change the mindset of the individual for him to be able to live a better life, islam focuses on the society first which forces laws on the inhabitants of that society leading to hypocrisy ( we know dubai to be their favourite destination to do all kinds of things and they go back to their respective islamic states and act as holy people), i think islam should focus on instilling virtues that are worth emulating on its followers maybe i just might love islam, instead i hear all sorts of anti-semitic declarations (the world must be islamic), ban the propagation of christainity in islamic states and yet are allowed to build mosques in the same america and the west they castigate as unislamic and against islam (who's fooling who) ,they forget that individuals build societies and pursue all sorts of political ambitons (make the middle east totally islamic then we move to the west and then america). ahmadenijad'' wipe out israel ,holocaust never happened (telling them that he's planning something bigger'' i leave u all with this thought '' WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN ( or group of men) TO GAIN THE WORLD AND YET LOSE HIS(their) SOUL(s). THINK ABOUT THAT
Re: Why Christian Will Dwell In Hell Forever And Ever - Quran And Hadith by Abuzola(m): 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2009
Have u forgotten what the cherabum church use to sing in their church in yoruba language. Translation 'we will enter paradise with arabic'
Re: Why Christian Will Dwell In Hell Forever And Ever - Quran And Hadith by sleek29(m): 3:26pm On Jun 26, 2009
accept it, islam is about political domination, trying to be the new roman empire, it has nothing to do about God, imagine the so called iranian clerics saying protesters who fought against corruption, deceit, rigging are fighting against islam (does that mean islam stands for all that? ) and they even said they deserve to be executed!!! and all this were said in the so called house of GOD!!! please and they ended their jumat sermon with the chant '' death to israel''
Re: Why Christian Will Dwell In Hell Forever And Ever - Quran And Hadith by Abuzola(m): 11:53pm On Jun 26, 2009
Don't make me rage, are u telling me you are not aware of how many gazans were killed compare to Israel ? Or that one out of four palestinian his family member is jail in Israel ? Or Israel have blockaded palestine and crippled the territory to the extent that they have to depend on energy and food from abroad.
It is not a secret that the western nation are fueling the chaos in iran and the govt just can't wait for it to be overthrown by the puppet of the west, measure have to be taken
Re: Why Christian Will Dwell In Hell Forever And Ever - Quran And Hadith by Abuzola(m): 9:03am On Jun 29, 2009
Quran 5:46 'And in their footsteps. We sent jesus son of mary, comfirming the Torah that had come before him. And we gave him the Gospel, in which was guidance and light confirmation of the torah that had come before it, a guidance and an admonition for all pious' Allah is great
Re: Why Christian Will Dwell In Hell Forever And Ever - Quran And Hadith by Abuzola(m): 10:02am On Jul 01, 2009
Did jesus ever claim to be God and peopke should worship him ? The answer is no, not even in the bible.

Hear what jesus had to say ' MARK 12:29 'hear o Israel, The Lord our God is one Lord'
here he include himself as God follower and disqualify the term trinity as God is one and not 3 in 1 like Dvd
Re: Why Christian Will Dwell In Hell Forever And Ever - Quran And Hadith by noetic2: 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2009
where will muslims go to?
Re: Why Christian Will Dwell In Hell Forever And Ever - Quran And Hadith by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 01, 2009
noetic2:

where will muslims go to?

Surah 19:71. But of course they dont want to read it.
Re: Why Christian Will Dwell In Hell Forever And Ever - Quran And Hadith by olabowale(m): 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2009
@Davidylan: And you know that I love you, but where in the Bible can you for certain say that you will not end up in thelake of fire, consiering that Jesus said that even not all who called him lord, lord will enter heaven.

Then it is also written in the Bible that many who performed great miracles in Jesus name will enter the lake of fire. Question: Do you not call him lod, lod, which make your chance a 50/50 case? Have you performed great miracles in Jesus name? If not, then know that the performers will enter lake of fire, what chance do you have to avoid it, without the greater miracles?

What is the nature of that greater miracle(s), since great miracle(s) are not enough to put you over the threshhold?

Now as to the achilles heel that eats you up so much, verse 71 of Mariam does not say that Muslim will burn, when if it is possible that they enter hell. But thats not what it says. But just to satisfy your lust for that situation, where did it say muslim will get hurt in hell, like the disbelievers will get hurt as they go ablaze, again and again?

Ibrahim was thrown into the fire to hurt him by tyrannical King Nimerod, after he had destroyed all the small idols and put the ax on the shoulder of the big and the only idol he did not destoyed. He ridicled them by saying that they should ask the idol and see if he will tell them who destroyed the smaller idol!

When they threw Ibrahim (AS) in the fire, Allah tolf the fire before Ibrahim get to it to be cool and a place of refuge for him. So if the believers enter hell, as a group, Allah will make it as in the case of ibrahim. My man, you dont have Allah and no one can help you against Him!
Re: Why Christian Will Dwell In Hell Forever And Ever - Quran And Hadith by sleek29(m): 8:48am On Jul 02, 2009
@abuzola, your rage shows your background(islam), let me tell you something about israel and the jews, did you know about the meeting made in hell of hitler and the grand mufti of jerusalem at the time, it was about the killing of jews, 6 million jews were massacred by hitler with help from the so called mufti(islamic religious leader in jerusalem who's arab by the way).
Re: Why Christian Will Dwell In Hell Forever And Ever - Quran And Hadith by Abuzola(m): 11:34am On Jul 02, 2009
So what are u now saying. Cross worshipper
Re: Why Christian Will Dwell In Hell Forever And Ever - Quran And Hadith by Gabry(f): 8:56am On Jul 09, 2009
Poster, Shame on you. I dont think a real Muslim has or will ever put this up unless if you are a fake Muslim. Pleaseee. . . Do not misintepret the Muslim religion and put up this rubbish nonsense angry
Re: Why Christian Will Dwell In Hell Forever And Ever - Quran And Hadith by Abuzola(m): 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2009
The truth is always bitter.
Re: Why Christian Will Dwell In Hell Forever And Ever - Quran And Hadith by sosisi(f): 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2009
Gabry:

Poster, Shame on you. I dont think a real Muslim has or will ever put this up unless if you are a fake Muslim. Pleaseee. . . Do not misintepret the Muslim religion and put up this rubbish nonsense angry

Abuzola is a real Muslim.
I can see him blowing up himself and others in a crowded street if presented with the opportunity.
Have you read his threads?
The guy is as deluded as them Muslims in arabia
a classic nut
Re: Why Christian Will Dwell In Hell Forever And Ever - Quran And Hadith by Nezan(m): 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2009
$osisi:

Abuzola is a real Muslim.
I can see him blowing up himself and others in a crowded street if presented with the opportunity.
Have you read his threads?
The guy is as deluded as them Muslims in arabia
a classic nut

At least he would like to share in the sexual orgy in his warped view of paradise grin grin grin
Re: Why Christian Will Dwell In Hell Forever And Ever - Quran And Hadith by sosisi(f): 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2009
Nezan:

At least he would like to share in the sexual orgy in his warped view of paradise grin grin grin

They'll run out of virgins when he gets there
he'll be stuck with 72  sikiratu's from his old neighborhood on Ikorodu road
Re: Why Christian Will Dwell In Hell Forever And Ever - Quran And Hadith by muhsin(m): 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2009
$osisi,

You are better at politics--foreign affair, especially. But here. . .pity. You know nothing or next to nothing here. I since fathom your direction-less "direction". You never ever attempt answering question regarding your "belief" but always and constantly trying tirelessly to defame and dent Islam and Muslim. Tell you sponsors you haven't been able to achieve their goal and repent.
Re: Why Christian Will Dwell In Hell Forever And Ever - Quran And Hadith by sosisi(f): 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2009
muhsin:

$osisi,

You are better at politics--foreign affair, especially. But here. . .pity. You know nothing or next to nothing here. I since fathom your direction-less "direction". You never ever attempt answering question regarding your "belief" but always and constantly trying tirelessly to defame and dent Islam and Muslim. Tell you sponsors you haven't been able to achieve their goal and repent.

grin

I wish I had a sponsor
any takers?
Re: Why Christian Will Dwell In Hell Forever And Ever - Quran And Hadith by muhsin(m): 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2009
You know them, woman. grin
Re: Why Christian Will Dwell In Hell Forever And Ever - Quran And Hadith by Abuzola(m): 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2009
I will wait, you too wait, and we will see who will be disgrace on the Day of Reckoning
Re: Why Christian Will Dwell In Hell Forever And Ever - Quran And Hadith by noetic2: 10:56pm On Jul 09, 2009
Abuzola:

I will wait, you too wait, and we will see who will be disgrace on the Day of Reckoning

judgement comes at death. . .u will probably be in hell then.
Re: Why Christian Will Dwell In Hell Forever And Ever - Quran And Hadith by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2009
why are muslims too afraid to read surah 19:71?
Re: Why Christian Will Dwell In Hell Forever And Ever - Quran And Hadith by Abuzola(m): 12:04am On Jul 10, 2009
@noetic, Lets patiently wait and see
Re: Why Christian Will Dwell In Hell Forever And Ever - Quran And Hadith by noetic2: 2:12am On Jul 10, 2009
Abuzola:

@noetic, Lets patiently wait and see

why wait, when allah has decreed hell for u already?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Virtues Of The Day Of Arafah / The Etiquette Of Sneezing: Praising Allaah, Saying “may Allaah Have Mercy On You / Forgiveness & Purity Of Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.