Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,463 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

I Will Marry My Ex Husband A Million Times Again – Uche Iwuji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Marry My Ex Husband A Million Times Again – Uche Iwuji (1457 Views)

Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson / Ngozi Nwosu: “I Will Marry When It Is Right Time” — 53 Year Old Veteran Actress / Uche Iwuji: ''I Am Sex-Starved But Waiting For My Ex-Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Marry My Ex Husband A Million Times Again – Uche Iwuji by oludashmi(f): 6:50am On Jan 02, 2016
Popular Nollywood star, Uche Iwuji, whose marriage to Juwon Lawal crashed within months of getting married about 3 years ago, has revealed that she would rather marry her ex husband as no other man is good for her.

The single mother in a recent interview said the reason for crashed marriage is because she and her estranged husband courted for only 3 months and barely knew each other so well.

But it would be recalled that rumour has it that her husband left her after series of nude photos of her filled the internet.

Your experience as a single mother?
It is not easy; I must confess. I have to be there for my son who will be three this year. I have my businesses that has been footing our bills. I hang out with single mothers like myself. I thank God that every one is showing me love. However, a man settles your bill when you are married but that has changed because I fend for myself and my child. Nobody is asking for my account now (laughs).

Does that mean you will accept him if he comes back?
Yes, I will a million times. He is the best gift I have ever gotten.

Is it true you are unlucky with men as purported online?
Yes , I’ m not that lucky with men but I think I was lucky at a point. To have been married to my ex husband means luck was smiling at me. We only didn’t understand each other well.

Do you have any plan to remarry?
No way. I will marry my ex husband a million times again. No other man is good for me. I believe he will come back when he is ready.

How do you intend to manage sex in his absence?
I am sex starved for now but I don’t really long for it. I have been without sex for a while now.

The Nude photo here: http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/i-will-marry-my-ex-husband-a-million-times-again-uche-iwuji/

Re: I Will Marry My Ex Husband A Million Times Again – Uche Iwuji by FisifunKododada: 6:54am On Jan 02, 2016
cool Once you go Yoruba you never go back. She missing that kondo. No be lie. Fear am.

BTW: FTC their father!

1 Like

Re: I Will Marry My Ex Husband A Million Times Again – Uche Iwuji by YorubaWoman: 7:01am On Jan 02, 2016
Aworan Ex ni mo tie wa wosmiley
Re: I Will Marry My Ex Husband A Million Times Again – Uche Iwuji by yusaze807: 7:02am On Jan 02, 2016
smiley smiley smiley
Re: I Will Marry My Ex Husband A Million Times Again – Uche Iwuji by maafen: 7:14am On Jan 02, 2016
Serious please-come-back-shout-out
I hope he hears her and comes back.
Re: I Will Marry My Ex Husband A Million Times Again – Uche Iwuji by Demmocrats(m): 7:17am On Jan 02, 2016
FisifunKododada:
cool Once you go Yoruba you never go back. She missing that kondo. No be lie. Fear am.

BTW: FTC their father!

ou failed to understand the fact its not that k.... what ever its all about the money, if you check the hussy you will find out his wealth multiplied since both of them broke up. Women and especially Igbo ladies value money more than anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Marry My Ex Husband A Million Times Again – Uche Iwuji by DebbyChris(f): 7:34am On Jan 02, 2016
Eeyah....
Re: I Will Marry My Ex Husband A Million Times Again – Uche Iwuji by orunto27: 7:36am On Jan 02, 2016
Very Frank, that is Uche for you. This is good confession and repentance. Call him back and on your knees beg him.
Re: I Will Marry My Ex Husband A Million Times Again – Uche Iwuji by juman(m): 8:16am On Jan 02, 2016
She should initiate move of reconciliation.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Cynthia Morgan Diss says God bless you! Your talented! / Psquare Live In Stamford Bridge For Chelsea Match / Juliet Ibrahim's Mystery Boyfriend Revealed. You'll Be Surprised To Find Out Who

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.