Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

This Photo Of Dija At The #headies Has Got Everyone Talking - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Photo Of Dija At The #headies Has Got Everyone Talking (73712 Views)

Family Photo Of Dija With Her Husband And Son / Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] / Photo Of Dija's Breast Trending On Twitter Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Photo Of Dija At The #headies Has Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 02, 2016
I just love her, wish to meet her someday

3 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Dija At The #headies Has Got Everyone Talking by naturefellow(m): 9:18am On Jan 02, 2016
Slickest:

Kindly explain how she makes money each moment abeg, is she bill gates?
At least, we all agree she's doing well.
Re: This Photo Of Dija At The #headies Has Got Everyone Talking by deeLima86(m): 9:20am On Jan 02, 2016
NobleAngell:
Hahahahahaha.....kikikikikiki. Can't stop laughing. Choi Nigerians are not nice. But she sef the way she positioned that neck like an antenna searching for network.

Haba na! Naija una wicked sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Dija At The #headies Has Got Everyone Talking by trappatoni(m): 9:27am On Jan 02, 2016
bizie:
I just pity all of you who's looking fun at Dija. She is who she is. I wonder how many of you looks clean like her. Goto the north where she's from and tell me how many of their women are fat . just cause you guys are used to your uselessly fat Yoruba ladies makes you think everyone in the world should be fat too.

One thing I've learned in life is that those who have low self esteem enjoy making fun of others because that's the only moment they feel good about themselves. After all you can't drag someone down except you are down yourself.

Mumu people, mumu tribe.
stop this bigotry, if those bashing Dijah are senseless then you bringing ethnicity to it is even worse.

4 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Dija At The #headies Has Got Everyone Talking by Janetozi(f): 9:28am On Jan 02, 2016
she got an extraordinary neck
Re: This Photo Of Dija At The #headies Has Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 02, 2016
she's gracefully thin

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Dija At The #headies Has Got Everyone Talking by cowgirl9090: 9:32am On Jan 02, 2016
NobleAngell:
Hahahahahaha.....kikikikikiki. Can't stop laughing. Choi Nigerians are not nice. But she sef the way she positioned that neck like an antenna searching for network .

you too sef,you are not nice undecided
Re: This Photo Of Dija At The #headies Has Got Everyone Talking by chibuzo97(m): 9:32am On Jan 02, 2016
dija na my gal....bt dat neck i fit use am flog our last born
Re: This Photo Of Dija At The #headies Has Got Everyone Talking by gary400(m): 9:36am On Jan 02, 2016
all of them dey abuse dija cuz of her long throat neck...na dere u go dey wey Pepsi go endorse am use am do teem/pepsi advert.....
Re: This Photo Of Dija At The #headies Has Got Everyone Talking by Jolumania432(m): 9:41am On Jan 02, 2016
cheesy Lmao

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Dija At The #headies Has Got Everyone Talking by Pain(m): 9:43am On Jan 02, 2016
What is PEPSI waiting for? This is a NATURAL LONGTHROAT for their ongoing marketing campaign
Re: This Photo Of Dija At The #headies Has Got Everyone Talking by mabella123(f): 9:43am On Jan 02, 2016
youngice:
Dija be looking like ostrich
Low key

Abi na camel
Re: This Photo Of Dija At The #headies Has Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 02, 2016
Hmmm,nothing wrong with this pix,if she fat wahala,now she's slim wahala still. People will always talk joor.

2 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Dija At The #headies Has Got Everyone Talking by Favolly(f): 9:54am On Jan 02, 2016
Dija disappointed me sha!

My doppelganger! Why? Why you just dey jump Upandan at Don J's foolishness. Why??
Re: This Photo Of Dija At The #headies Has Got Everyone Talking by MiiDO4SHiZO(m): 9:56am On Jan 02, 2016
Nigerians are wicked sha! See as dem finish dis fine girl wey Adekunle Gold b dey try toast wen he performed on stage...oh my lovely Dija
Re: This Photo Of Dija At The #headies Has Got Everyone Talking by ewizard1: 10:06am On Jan 02, 2016
TWITTER!!! grin
Dem dey vex for that community! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Dija At The #headies Has Got Everyone Talking by nonjebose(m): 10:10am On Jan 02, 2016
NobleAngell:
Hahahahahaha.....kikikikikiki. Can't stop laughing. Choi Nigerians are not nice. But she sef the way she positioned that neck like an antenna searching for network.
lol, not nice na. She is pretty
Re: This Photo Of Dija At The #headies Has Got Everyone Talking by marleyboy1991: 10:17am On Jan 02, 2016
rawpadgin:
so because she get money make she nor watch her weight again eh

You call this watching weight...?
Get outta here ...

She looks sick to me
Re: This Photo Of Dija At The #headies Has Got Everyone Talking by muhakeem(m): 10:20am On Jan 02, 2016
I guess she was actually stretching her neck to see something beyond her view.,..

it can happen to anybody when u want to eagerly see an interesting thing, I represent Di'ja here... Lol
Re: This Photo Of Dija At The #headies Has Got Everyone Talking by obynaDmob(m): 10:28am On Jan 02, 2016
Most of d fools dat insulted her on twitter will post a selfie they took with her on that same twitter and form knowing celeb..nigerian youth wen we go get small sense, even if na like mustard seed undecided
Re: This Photo Of Dija At The #headies Has Got Everyone Talking by Owlcity2: 10:41am On Jan 02, 2016
This is terrible. When I used to be thin I know what it felt like when people poke fun at you. I wouldn't wish this for even my enemies.

This girl can even commit suicide on top her millions.
Re: This Photo Of Dija At The #headies Has Got Everyone Talking by XwhY(m): 10:43am On Jan 02, 2016
olorun gungun bi Igo maggi

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Dija At The #headies Has Got Everyone Talking by Mrlekan07034617: 10:58am On Jan 02, 2016
NobleAngell:

Kikikikikikikikikikikiki....... I don laugh troway my akamu oOo!!!

Kai naija babe's get bad mouth ooo..... That neck like antenna?

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Dija At The #headies Has Got Everyone Talking by delaks0829(m): 11:07am On Jan 02, 2016
I concur. @ least she no be like others ?
Re: This Photo Of Dija At The #headies Has Got Everyone Talking by sampsondeen(m): 11:28am On Jan 02, 2016
Demmocrats:
For the haters that keep on hating her she makes money each moment you type bullshit about her.
And doesn't mke money here

stop saying non•sense
Re: This Photo Of Dija At The #headies Has Got Everyone Talking by STILESGANG: 11:28am On Jan 02, 2016
bizie:
I just pity all of you who's looking fun at Dija. She is who she is. I wonder how many of you looks clean like her. Goto the north where she's from and tell me how many of their women are fat . just cause you guys are used to your uselessly fat Yoruba ladies makes you think everyone in the world should be fat too.

One thing I've learned in life is that those who have low self esteem enjoy making fun of others because that's the only moment they feel good about themselves. After all you can't drag someone down except you are down yourself.

Mumu people, mumu tribe.
Oloriburuku,oloshi omo yiibo.Thunder fire your papa
Re: This Photo Of Dija At The #headies Has Got Everyone Talking by Yakzo(m): 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
She reminds me of queen Nefertiti of Egypt.
Re: This Photo Of Dija At The #headies Has Got Everyone Talking by jumpampass(m): 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
Dija, dnt worry. no mater what people say to yo dnt mind them. some people still gat your back and I'm one of them... love you
Re: This Photo Of Dija At The #headies Has Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
STILESGANG:
Oloriburuku,oloshi omo yiibo.Thunder fire your papa

Thunder fire your full generation. Useless people. U like to bring someone down but can't take your own shit. Mumu. Show yourself lets see what you can do. Idiot! Odeé of the highest quality. Ur mama die on top ur papa.foooool
Re: This Photo Of Dija At The #headies Has Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
trappatoni:
stop this bigotry, if those bashing Dijah are senseless then you bringing ethnicity to it is even worse.

If your aren't foolish, you won't call what I said bigotry. You people are quick to bring others down but can't stand being spoken against. The poor girl didn't make herself that way. God did!! Idiot people won't see anything good in her. That ashawo tiwa salvage wasn't lamblasted for taking another woman's husband but they come here to speak ill of Dija. E no go better for all una mama.
Re: This Photo Of Dija At The #headies Has Got Everyone Talking by Herrmes: 3:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
She gon' know how to give brains and deepthroat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors / Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal / Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.