Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,542 members, 7,801,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' (53745 Views)

Lil Kesh Reacts To Reekado Banks’ Claim Of Being Better / Daniella Okeke Poses With Her White SUV In Dallas, USA / Epic Throwback Picture Of Lil Kesh Before Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by lizabeet(f): 9:28am On Jan 02, 2016
Lil kesh u get mouth, I dey feel u

2 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 02, 2016
Ok
Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by iheanyi40(m): 9:28am On Jan 02, 2016
I believe you bro
Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by kay5you: 9:28am On Jan 02, 2016
Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by slapandfall(m): 9:28am On Jan 02, 2016
J
Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by IYADARA(f): 9:28am On Jan 02, 2016
coolI totally agree with his claim...

I believe no club is complete without him and all will be willing that he graces their stage

Friday nights will be busy cos he sings exactly to the taste of the people there..

Who is reekado?

Efe Jo ku ni oo...lol

3 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by aolumaxi(m): 9:29am On Jan 02, 2016
#headies get too much wahala dis year sef
Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by neweraomo: 9:29am On Jan 02, 2016
No be ur fault nah,na because Nigerians loves senseless musics,that's why ur type dey reign for this zoo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by adrian3000(m): 9:29am On Jan 02, 2016
Like father, like son

10 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by CirocBoi(m): 9:29am On Jan 02, 2016
Mtchewwwwwwwwww this Mumu woman jeep, kesh u bigger than this my nigga
Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by empress101(f): 9:29am On Jan 02, 2016
who cares?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by VanTee20(m): 9:29am On Jan 02, 2016
holyFRED:
Apart from Olamide and Adekunle Gold that tries to make some sense while singing,the remaining persons in that label sings rubbish.
imagine Chinco ekun abi what is his name singing,each time i listen to his songs,all i hear is 'quack,quack,quack and sometimes if he changes,i hear whack'
Mtchew

Lalasticala come cos food don land.

On the contrary, Chinko is just about the most talented in the label. He has far better lyrical content than Lil kesh and Viktoh put together and I doubt if Olamide himself can stand up to him in freestyles. .

3 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by Zehner(f): 9:29am On Jan 02, 2016
Why don't we tell our selves the truth in this country.....when you make music it should have rhythm, style,content and a message sent for God sake.......Not loads and loads of vulgar words and expect to be celebrated. *smh

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by rabbuy(m): 9:30am On Jan 02, 2016
That one is a lie... Kesh common... But being plain in terms of songs Kesh if korede or kiss Daniel won ehen but reekado and how many singles made waves
Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by Gidoka(m): 9:30am On Jan 02, 2016
You make that much na im your oga wan kill him sef for the matter...
BOY with this ATTITUDE you won't excel in your career drop it..
HUMILITY should be your watchword.

5 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by hotgunz(m): 9:30am On Jan 02, 2016
If na so why ur broda wan come die for stage? Banks too makes more dan dat in 1week bt achievement na achievement forget am

3 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by HRich(m): 9:30am On Jan 02, 2016
KOURTNEYK:
Lil Kesh wants you to know!! I make more than that Headies Suv in two weeks!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/lilkeshofficial/status/683134681764737025?p=v
Lol
Why's Olamide crying

2 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by davisjoeh(m): 9:30am On Jan 02, 2016
midassultan:
Now gbwe do. What should we. now do?
gbayi bro keshi baba shoki u pass em all bro
Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by GIYAZZ(m): 9:31am On Jan 02, 2016
Interesting. . .
Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by badinfluence: 9:31am On Jan 02, 2016
Look at this immature being... this is the lamest beef in the history of beef undecided

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by Emu4life(m): 9:31am On Jan 02, 2016
Lol...d boy dey back him Oga!
Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by walemadu: 9:31am On Jan 02, 2016
lol him dey form. but e pain am die! hungry fools

6 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by xamuel17(m): 9:31am On Jan 02, 2016
lil kesh follows beat, but lyrics wise his not dt good ... reekado is better

4 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by iheanyi40(m): 9:32am On Jan 02, 2016
allanphash7:
The fight of Adeleke's and Momoodu's just concluded now here we go into another bluckbuster called

The Mavin's crew vs YBNL crew
I tell u, dis year go sweet die grin

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by PHEMIEY(m): 9:32am On Jan 02, 2016
Wc teams dem dey play for...Olamide be like Denmark

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by Cocoyamu: 9:32am On Jan 02, 2016
Seuncoded:
A
A = for Antelope??
Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by chara019: 9:32am On Jan 02, 2016
rubbish!

Then why making it a big deal,why making issues out of it.immaturity at its peak.E sha pain you.

4 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 02, 2016
In my honest opinion.. Olamide did what any big brother would do to support and encourage his own! Donjazzy didn't handle that correctly by calling out Olamide when the former was most likely refering to the show organisers

Most artists that have commented and twitter users are actually supporting Olamide on this. I haven't seen any artist support Don Jazzy yet! They can't all be wrong now, can they?

8 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by holluwai(m): 9:32am On Jan 02, 2016
In 2weeks? Haba...why wait? he should go and buy 10 suvs now and dash them out.... Arrant nonsense.

Katapot

3 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by hotgunz(m): 9:33am On Jan 02, 2016
rabbuy:
That one is a lie... Kesh common... But being plain in terms of songs Kesh if korede or kiss Daniel won ehen but reekado and how many singles made waves
re u a learner or u hv nt heard katapot plus why makin ds a big deal when d award as already been givin to d guy.

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by Gidoka(m): 9:33am On Jan 02, 2016
Zehner:
Why don't we tell our selves the truth in this country.....when you make music it should have rhythm, style,content and a message sent for God sake.......Not loads and loads of vulgar words and expect to be celebrated. *smh

The thing tire me...if they had said the most popular song, we for hear...
see TIMI DAKOLO'S WISH ME WELL or IYAWO MI...
those songs have won chains of award and its not even as popular as SHOKI.. sad

8 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by Princealoba(m): 9:33am On Jan 02, 2016
Though it's an open cheat but still, life goes on bro...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display / Fadekemi Momoh: ''I’m Very Naughty In The Bedroom'' (photo) / Yul Edochie & His Brothers Attend Eldest Brother's Chieftaincy Ceremony (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.