Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' (53750 Views)

Lil Kesh Reacts To Reekado Banks’ Claim Of Being Better / Daniella Okeke Poses With Her White SUV In Dallas, USA / Epic Throwback Picture Of Lil Kesh Before Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by abokikhalifa: 11:24am On Jan 02, 2016
holyFRED:
And so?
Now that we know,what should we do?

All I see is a kid who achieved fame at a young age..

Even if he merited the award but didn't get it,should he try discrediting the award?
Is he the 1st person to be 'cheated' in life?

What if he had got it,would he have said such?

I just remembered his lyrics holds no water sef....mtchew
I always dance to the beat and forget the lyrics embarassed
you talk like a f o o l ''All I see is a kid who achieved fame at a young age..'' what is wrong if he achieved fame at a young age....? Apart from ur family members who knows you? You only dance to his beat but you dont listen to the lyrics undecided Big f o o l
Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by igboboy3(m): 11:26am On Jan 02, 2016
InsaneTamie:

Define "floundered"? Wande Coal had his first real endorsement with Glo after he left Jazzy. Ikechukwu, Kayswitch were not even stars with Jazzy. And D'banj has more endorsements now than he did when he was with Jazzy. Floundered in terms of hits, maybe, but in term of wealth and prosperity, never! And what do people work for if not for prosperity?

Dbanj is living on past glory. He was already fully made before leaving Jazzy.
Mavin has been churning out hit after hit, oga bangalee dey sell koko garri. I judge an artist by industry impact. . .Every ritualist and yahoo boy can have wealth

2 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by Rooneyboy(m): 11:27am On Jan 02, 2016
IYADARA:
coolI totally agree with his claim...

I believe no club is complete without him and all will be willing that he graces their stage

Friday nights will be busy cos he sings exactly to the taste of the people there..

Who is reekado?

Efe Jo ku ni oo...lol

U must be a mushin based fellow !!!

In'it

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by 2sex(m): 11:32am On Jan 02, 2016
Rooneyboy:

U must be a mushin based fellow !!!

In'it
Boss shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 02, 2016
abokikhalifa:
you talk like a f o o l ''All I see is a kid who achieved fame at a young age..'' what is wrong if he achieved fame at a young age....? Apart from ur family members who knows you? You only dance to his beat but you dont listen to the lyrics undecided Big f o o l
Receive sense to comprehend IJN......

3 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by ayindejimmy(m): 11:33am On Jan 02, 2016
igboboy3:
[size=13pt] Lil Kesh is painfully wack. He had better not allow Olamide to deceive him. The boy has no talent other than churning out vulgar slangs in Yoruba. I only respect Adekunle Gold on the label

Reekado Banks has more votes, plain and simple.

All those who left Don Jazzy have floundered. Just ask Dbanj, Kayswitch, Ikechukwu and recently Wande Coal. Dem no see brake light for the industry again[/size]
i'l take it u'r speaking localy. Cos D'banj, currently is the most internationaly recognized musician from Nja.
http://buzznigeria.com/nigerian-musicians/
And Wande Cole also did great wit his last album.
By d way, i dnt fancy the new generatn Nja musician that much mainly cos of their lame lyrics but i cant help hearn their songs cos it's everywhere. And frm what i knw that Lil kesh made greater waves dan Reekado
Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by igboboy3(m): 11:33am On Jan 02, 2016
Omotaday:
You are saying Rubbish. Dbanj is bigger than that mumuu anyday. That mumu that put his name on another guys production. what do you think he hired those 2 guys(altimz and his brother) for??

How many hits has Dbanj released post-don jazzy? 1, maybe 2
How many hit has Don Jazzy produced since he dumped dbanj? dorobucci, eminado, surulere, adaobi, katapot, godwin.

2 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by igboboy3(m): 11:39am On Jan 02, 2016
ayindejimmy:

i'l take it u'r speaking localy. Cos D'banj, currently is the most internationaly recognized musician from Nja.
http://buzznigeria.com/nigerian-musicians/
And Wande Cole also did great wit his last album.
By d way, i dnt fancy the new generatn Nja musician that much mainly cos of their lame lyrics but i cant hear their songs cos it's everywhere. And frm what i knw that Lil kesh made greater waves dan Reekado

Yes, Dbanj is the artist with the biggest name recognition in Nigeria. . .but only because of past exploits. Wande's last album only did great in his backyard, even the black diamond himself knows that
Reekado has started headlining shows within one year on signing to Mavin so I doubt Lil Kesh has made bigger waves than him outside Lagos
Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by Omotaday(m): 11:39am On Jan 02, 2016
igboboy3:

How many hits has Dbanj released post-don jazzy? 1, maybe 2
How many hit has Don Jazzy produced since he dumped dbanj? dorobucci, eminado, surulere, adaobi, katapot, godwin.
keep queit, don jazzy is not the one producing marvin songs, Babyfresh and Altims does. All dbanj songs have been a hit since they parted their ways, tell me how many award has don jazzy won since the feud and tell me how many endorsement he has signed? Dbanj is still the king in this game.

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by igboboy3(m): 11:45am On Jan 02, 2016
Omotaday:
keep queit, don jazzy is not the one producing marvin songs, Babyfresh and Altims does. All dbanj songs have been a hit since they parted their ways, tell me how many award has don jazzy won since the feud and tell me how many endorsement he has signed? Dbanj is still the king in this game.

Don Jazzy was the one who signed Altims joor. So na spirit dey produce their tracks before then abi?

As for endorsements, Baba J has signed for Samsung and Loya since Bangalee decided to start selling garri. He even produced a theme song for coca-cola.

How many hits has dbanj produced since he left? Even that nonsense db records is dead.
Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by Jilov(m): 11:52am On Jan 02, 2016
Babprosper20:
Somebody should help me ask him How dat mkes #1=$1.
GOOD MORNING NAIRALANDERS
#1=$1 is pmb prb nt lil kresh's
Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by InsaneTamie(m): 11:58am On Jan 02, 2016
igboboy3:

Dbanj is living on past glory. He was already fully made before leaving Jazzy.
Mavin has been churning out hit after hit, oga bangalee dey sell koko garri. I judge an artist by industry impact. . .Every ritualist and yahoo boy can have wealth

You did not answer my question, does he not have most prosperity now than he did with don jazzy? The last hit Dr Dre had personally was in 2001 but Drake who is churning out hits for the past 3 years is not half as rich as he is. Another example is Diddy, so being an entrepreneur pays in the end.

2 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by Omotaday(m): 11:58am On Jan 02, 2016
igboboy3:

Don Jazzy was the one who signed Altims joor. So na spirit dey produce their tracks before then abi?

As for endorsements, Baba J has signed for Samsung and Loya since Bangalee decided to start selling garri. He even produced a theme song for coca-cola.

How many hits has dbanj produced since he left? Even that nonsense db records is dead.
lol,,, Loya milk wey dem use troll am, not even cowbell. Wake me up when Don jazzy strike a deal with Ciroc,Bank of Agriculture, Beat by Dr. Dre, Slot, Glo, Sean puff "comb" etc and he also has his own koko garri.

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by Obipat(m): 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
[quote author=LifeIsGuhd post=41570420]With skiborobo? Abeg he should go and sleep Olamide is a total waste.
He even went as far as threatening Don Jazzy if he's seen in Mainland.
Wtf is wrong with that niccur?

He keeps thinking he's the messiah of Lagos state.

Very rude niccur and some people will still call him their role model.

In his next life he can't cbe Kanye!

Is it our fault that most people suppoprting lil Kesh 'skiborobo' don't have GPRS enabled phone so they could vote for his sorry ass??!

[/quoe] if God gives succes 2 stupid ppl, they misbehave

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by sunsewa: 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
Tax people shebi una dey hear.

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by igboboy3(m): 12:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
InsaneTamie:

You did not answer my question, does he not have most prosperity now than he did with don jazzy? The last hit Dr Dre had personally was in 2001 but Drake who is churning out hits for the past 3 years is not half as rich as he is. Another example is Diddy, so being an entrepreneur pays in the end.

Don't compare apples and oranges. Dr. Dre is no longer an artist. He doesn't sing again. P.diddy doesn't sing again. You can't compare them with performing artists.

I don't understand this your prosperity thing. DJ Cuppy has more prosperity than DJ Jimmy Jatt. Does that mean anything? NO! Artists are judged by their hits and awards. Unfortunately, i don't have stats to say who is the richer person but :

Don Jazzy has his own house in Nicon Town
Dbanj had problems with paying his rent grin

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by InsaneTamie(m): 12:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
igboboy3:

Don't compare apples and oranges. Dr. Dre is no longer an artist. He doesn't sing again. P.diddy doesn't sing again. You can't compare them with performing artists.

I don't understand this your prosperity thing. DJ Cuppy has more prosperity than DJ Jimmy Jatt. Does that mean anything? NO! Artists are judged by their hits and awards. Unfortunately, i don't have stats to say who is the richer person but :

Don Jazzy has his own house in Nicon Town
Dbanj had problems with paying his rent grin

Dre still sings and he released an album late last year. Diddy still sings and featured a lot last year but none was a hit because their full focus is not on music. In fact when was 2face last hit? 2 years ago or so. Stop judging people by hit, okay? D'banj still matter a lot in the industry and from what I see, he's more loved by fellow artists than Jazzy cause of his real humility.
Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by martineverest(m): 12:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
ollah1:

Fvck those names mentioned. Don't they do worst during their political shits?? Abeg, this is a compete normal things. Musicians do it especially rap artists. So quit this crap bro
is olamide a rapper?
Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by hYpErbOi: 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
LifeIsGuhd:
with skiborobo?
Is it our fault that most people supporting lil Kesh 'skiborobo' don't have GPRS enabled phone so they could vote for his sorry ass??!

Yehbah oshe...! (In Falz tune)

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by puffcity: 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
LifeIsGuhd:
With skiborobo? Abeg he should go and sleep Olamide is a total waste.

In his next life he can't be Kanye!

Is it our fault that most people supporting lil Kesh 'skiborobo' don't have GPRS enabled phone so they could vote for his sorry ass??!

you igbo's are just hating nd u will keep hating for life.
Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by hYpErbOi: 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
Che from this same music or other street source?

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by ruggedtimi(m): 12:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
where was kiss daniel..with laye and woju....nd now good time. or u won call tekno. lil kesh ended in shoki.
Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by LifeIsGuhd(f): 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
puffcity:
you igbo's are just hating nd u will keep hating for life.

Igbo?? Who's this tribalistic bigot?

I am talking fact/music, you are talking igbo/yoruba

FYI, I am not Igbo

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
Cocoyamu:
If for that Lil Kesh "Aunty Chidinma" song only, he deserves the award ahead of Reek.

I would even prefer the award go to Korede, or Kiss Daniel. Really Reek is last on the list after Kesh. but then again... "What will be, will be"

This is reason why I like, play and listen to only Tuface Idibia on repeat! "Legendary." every other Naija artist is fake or below average.

Tubaba the only ORIGINAL dude.
yea tu baba is legendary, but bros better artist dey come for back, we will get there i promise you that,
Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by Funkybabee(f): 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
philcz:
Are you in a state of COMA?

pls don't think what is not good to me ooooo

mi fe buyan Mon
new year new glory
Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by papylor007: 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
The no. 1 electronic invitation platform in the world..wishes all our esteem client a prosperous new year...save your self the stress of paying to print an invitation card and distributing them...you can do that easily at www.mypartyiv.com , apply for an electronic invitation card or upload your invitation card electronically by giving your friend/guest a kickcode which can be your name or nickname for them to get your invitation card downloaded to there mobile device at there own comfortability...its absolutely free with no fee attach.....share the good news..you might be helping a friend by making them spend less and save more for there event/party.....

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by chrisblack: 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
holyFRED:
And so?
Now that we know,what should we do?

All I see is a kid who achieved fame at a young age..

Even if he merited the award but didn't get it,should he try discrediting the award?
Is he the 1st person to be 'cheated' in life?

What if he had got it,would he have said such?

I just remembered his lyrics holds no water sef....mtchew
I always dance to the beat and forget the lyrics embarassed
Guy may the reward for your hardwork be taken and giving to a rekado banks hidding behind your corner.IJN Amen.
Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
martineverest:
is olamide a rapper?

Where in my post did I write only rappers do it?
Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by chrisblack: 2:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
abokikhalifa:
no mind the mufu. you dance to his beats but not lyrics. rekado you listen to lyrics but you no dance.see mumu .past winners have always been dance hall or party jams crooners, lyrics have never determined the next rated .it has been street appeal, popularity,spread,nationwide spread,potential for immediate future growth. tell me which one does rekado have .even his lyrics are not near that of Kiss daniels.

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
chrisblack:
Guy may the reward for your hardwork be taken and giving to a rekado banks hidding behind your corner.IJN Amen.
Next time,simply read,think,understand and then comment......Thanks
Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by okparea(m): 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
LifeIsGuhd:
With skiborobo? Abeg he should go and sleep Olamide is a total waste.

In his next life he can't be Kanye!

yoruba people with mouth making he put boy for mainland when won fight for am .. nah army go use them shine
proudly waffi we slap b4 we say i go slap u so don't Bleep
Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by gbolarious1(m): 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
KOURTNEYK:
Lil Kesh wants you to know!! I make more than that Headies Suv in two weeks!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/lilkeshofficial/status/683134681764737025?p=v
you make more dan,dat in 2wks na em u wan cry wen dem collect your oshodi made glasses,at lagosfiesta show....lol. dis guys eh,una blab blab mouth toomuch abeg...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yul Edochie & His Brothers Attend Eldest Brother's Chieftaincy Ceremony (Video) / 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents / Tiwa Savage In Sexy Active Wear (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.