Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,156 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:00 AM

Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' (53721 Views)

Lil Kesh Reacts To Reekado Banks’ Claim Of Being Better / Daniella Okeke Poses With Her White SUV In Dallas, USA / Epic Throwback Picture Of Lil Kesh Before Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by rocknation62(m): 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
[quote author=midassultan post=41570385][color=#990000]Now we do. What should we now do? Since u dnt knw wat to do,go lick boiled egg... #ybnl
Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by rocknation62(m): 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
[quote author=LifeIsGuhd post=41570420]With skiborobo? Abeg he should go and sleep Olamide is a total waste.
He even went as far as threatening Don Jazzy if he's seen in Mainland.
Wtf is wrong with that niccur?

He keeps thinking he's the messiah of Lagos state.

Very rude niccur and some people will still call him their role model.

In his next life he can't be Kanye!

Is it our fault that most people supporting lil Kesh 'skiborobo' don't have GPRS enabled phone so they could vote for his sorry ass??! shoro niyen

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by rocknation62(m): 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
vecman22:
He makes dat much and he still looking dirty...make we hear word jor...

Reekado is better dan you oo.
see dis guy o,kesh looking dirty? he b like dis niqqa wear bra fr face try comot d bra & look him wel...#ybnl
Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by Sheyin1997: 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lil_Kesh make morethan 4.5 in 2weeks hmmm bt Gaskiya Olamide for no do like that...... YBNL oooooo
Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by Theflint1(m): 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
jayfolarin:
In my honest opinion.. Olamide did what any big brother would do to support and encourage his own! Donjazzy didn't handle that correctly by calling out Olamide when the former was most likely refering to the show organisers

Most artists that have commented and twitter users are actually supporting Olamide on this. I haven't seen any artist support Don Jazzy yet! They can't all be wrong now, can they?
Yes they can. Did you vote?
Olamide insults the fans by trying to shove his personal opinion on the fans that voted. If Don Jazzy didn't call Olamide out he would have been labelled a coward and besides Olamide was cussin peeps on stage, that was uncalled for. Even Kanye cussed no one.

2 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by solomas(m): 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
vecman22:

for your min you clean pass am oo...i dey sure say ur entire generation no clean reach d boy
Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by solomas(m): 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
vecman22:

I dey sure say ur papa no make money reach Kesh in 2015
Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
Emac34:
Who is ladies boy Just keep ur mouth shut if u gat notin to say #thatuglything

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by potbelly(m): 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
how can you make more money than an suv undecided. Geez!

2 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by Emac34: 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
[quote author=flamyd post=41584650][/quote]b4 u post that shit u shud av known that kiss Daniel is way more handsome nd liked more than that reekado of urs
Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by vecman22(m): 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
solomas:

for your min you clean pass am oo...i dey sure say ur entire generation no clean reach d boy

Inferiority complex...d fact dat yu are poor dose not mean every other person is...kesh is dirty

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by kcsimo: 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
This boys from YBNL are too full of them selvies!!! Was it not lil kesh who was boasting before Headies that, nobody but him will win the award winkThis boys from YBNL are too full of them selvies!!! Was it not lil kesh who was boasting before Headies that, nobody but him will win the award!!! Now you boast that you make more than the SUV, in 2wks!!!! But before ur eyes your baby Oga, messed himself up....with his gullible and lift-headed statement...... to weep in your Stead!!!! Awo iya.......won!!!! Beasket mouth!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by Godson32(m): 5:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
His comment is so unprofessional,he should ve saved the comment.
Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by kikilove(f): 5:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
haibe:

Do they vote for next rated.. I thought headies give this award themselves
Yes I think they do vote,cause in 2014 when Yemi alade nd patoranking were nominated. In the interview Yemi was saying my fans pls vote for me so I can win the car, same thing patoranking said.i think it's either online or through text messages am not certain though. Cc InsaneTamie

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by kikilove(f): 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
[quote author=flamyd post=41584650][/quote]
Same thing I said
Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
Bleep fake people, Bleep fake fans, Bleep those who are condeming, lilkesh nd reekardo sings different genre of music, lilkesh sings a street song , so what do you expect, he should start calling Jesus in his songs? It nt everyone dat loves cool words, vulgar lyrics was not used to judge, it was just a mere vote. But I think lilkesh deserves the award or probably kiss Daniel, reekaardo is also trying, buh he doesn't deserve it
Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by InsaneTamie(m): 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
kikilove:

Yes I think they do vote,cause in 2014 when Yemi alade nd patoranking were nominated. In the interview Yemi was saying my fans pls vote for me so I can win the car, same thing patoranking said.i think it's either online or through text messages am not certain though. Cc InsaneTamie

Okay seen.
Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by vecman22(m): 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
solomas:

I dey sure say ur papa no make money reach Kesh in 2015

The poor ones,always think dey have an opinion...smh
Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by tomiobj(m): 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
holyFRED:

Thanks
But,now if you don't know,I still blame Don Jazzy for the start of this beef for asking Olamide to come take the car if he can but Olamide on his own part if he were matured could have made it clear that he wasn't refering to Jazzy with that comment and trust me,Jazzy would have apologized to him but no,he decided to display utter stupidity by using and raining abusive words on Jazzy and even discrediting the award (how childish).

Jazzy was doing what any manager would do(protect his/her client).

It seems Kesh seriously needed that award cos the way he acted,i believe that his brain is inside that headie's head and not his own skull.

I was talking about d rubbish you wer saying about chinko ekun
Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
LifeIsGuhd:
With skiborobo? Abeg he should go and sleep Olamide is a total waste.

Is it our fault that most people supporting lil Kesh 'skiborobo' don't have GPRS enabled phone so they could vote for his sorry ass??!

Accepting defeat or rejection in good fate that is when you know a real man/woman from a grown up baby.
Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by KOURTNEYK: 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by nigerianvenom(m): 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
Cocoyamu:
If for that Lil Kesh "Aunty Chidinma" song only, he deserves the award ahead of Reek.

I would even prefer the award go to Korede, or Kiss Daniel. Really Reek is last on the list after Kesh. but then again... "What will be, will be"

This is reason why I like, play and listen to only Tuface Idibia on repeat! "Legendary." every other Naija artist is fake or below average.

Tubaba the only ORIGINAL dude.

Asa, dare, next nko
Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by CaptPlanet(m): 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
See what I mean......these guys (YBNL) are so immature dammit!

Olamide template.

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by philfrey08: 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
LifeIsGuhd:
With skiborobo? Abeg he should go and sleep Olamide is a total waste.

Is it our fault that most people supporting lil Kesh 'skiborobo' don't have GPRS enabled phone so they could vote for his sorry ass??!

The skiborobo is just nothing but noise.... i cant listen to it.
Etisalat shd just withdraw their endorsement from Olamide, he cant represent their brand with this toutish behavior

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by Dongorgon5(m): 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
nikkyharry:
Bleep fake people, Bleep fake fans, Bleep those who are condeming, lilkesh nd reekardo sings different genre of music, lilkesh sings a street song , so what do you expect, he should start calling Jesus in his songs? It nt everyone dat loves cool words, vulgar lyrics was not used to judge, it was just a mere vote. But I think lilkesh deserves the award or probably kiss Daniel, reekaardo is also trying, buh he doesn't deserve it
Hello
I don wipe off my fone, I need ya contact
I don't need pin cos I av issue wif mi BBM
Here is my no 08136689028
Re: Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks' by Ogorotaiwo(m): 6:24am On Nov 06, 2016
Lil Kesh Is Just Trying 2 Show Off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths / Rico Swavey On Life Support After Ghastly Accident - Management / Yul Edochie & His Brothers Attend Eldest Brother's Chieftaincy Ceremony (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.