Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran (14032 Views)

Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed / Different Interpretation Of Revelation: Which One Do You Believe In? / The Falling Away And The Revelation Of The Son Of Perdition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Annunaki(m): 7:08am On Feb 19, 2016
lexiconkabir:
I didnt read any of this trash grin grin tongue

And that's why you still remain in islamic bondage and under satanic oppression.

1 Like

Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by OLAJADON: 8:46am On Feb 19, 2016
malvisguy212:
so sahih bukhari hadith is not authentic ?
u dont get it am nt saying it is not authentic what am saying is not all adith from him is authentic likewise l other companion....SO BACK TO MY QUESTION WHERE DID U GET UR HADITH FROM MR MAN
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by malvisguy212: 10:47am On Feb 19, 2016
OLAJADON:

u dont get it am nt saying it is not authentic what am saying is not all adith from him is authentic likewise l other companion....SO BACK TO MY QUESTION WHERE DID U GET UR HADITH FROM MR MAN
why is All his hadith is not authentic ? How do this false hadith make it way into sahih bukhari hadith ? How do you know a hadith is false ? If yes, what is the need of this false hadith still existing in the mist of authentic ones ? Answer this question properly and see how your muslims scholars are manipulating the truth.
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by OLAJADON: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
malvisguy212:
why is All his hadith is not authentic ? How do this false hadith make it way into sahih bukhari hadith ? How do you know a hadith is false ? If yes, what is the need of this false hadith still existing in the mist of authentic ones ? Answer this question properly and see how your muslims scholars are manipulating the truth.
dnt get me wrong am nt saying all his adith are false, what am explain is that some hadith might contradict the quran.
Quran is a revelation hadith is what humans write get the logic.
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by malvisguy212: 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
OLAJADON:

dnt get me wrong am nt saying all his adith are false, what am explain is that some hadith might contradict the quran.
what is the different ? The other brother say hadith is a revelation. Why did allah allow his revelation (hadith) mixed with fabricated ones ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Annunaki(m): 8:28am On Feb 20, 2016
OLAJADON:

So it was monkeys and not human beings that wrote down the quoran abi
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by OLAJADON: 10:41am On Feb 20, 2016
Annunaki:

So it was monkeys and not human beings that wrote down the quoran abi
r u dis dull...where u expecting God to bring d Quran down himself before u bliv it is divine.
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by OLAJADON: 10:51am On Feb 20, 2016
malvisguy212:
what is the different ? The other brother say hadith is a revelation. Why did allah allow his revelation (hadith) mixed with fabricated ones ?
now i cqn see that u r just been arrogant and not ready to learn, i wrote it BOLDLY that AL-Quran is q revelation while adith are himan writtens
LET EVEN ASK U THIS WHAT IS AN ADITH? LET C IF U EVEN KNOW WHAT U COATING.
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Annunaki(m): 11:01am On Feb 20, 2016
OLAJADON:

r u dis dull...where u expecting God to bring d Quran down himself before u bliv it is divine.

There is nothing divine about that evil terror manual called the quoran. It is mostly filled with the evil hallucinations of a seventh century bandit called mohamed mixed with plagiarised stories stolen from the bible.
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by OLAJADON: 11:09am On Feb 20, 2016
Annunaki:

There is nothing divine about that evil terror manual called the quoran. It is mostly filled with the evil hallucinations of a seventh century bandit called mohamed mixed with plagiarised stories stolen from the bible.
which Quranic verses proves any of these allegation...if u cnt provide it then ur suggestion is useless.
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by malvisguy212: 7:50am On Mar 11, 2016
OLAJADON:

which Quranic verses proves any of these allegation...if u cnt provide it then ur suggestion is useless.
muhammad wife kadijah is the one who give the idea, muhammed is a prophet.
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by malvisguy212: 7:04am On Jun 28, 2016
malvisguy212:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How I Lost My Brand New Shoes At A Gospel Crusade Ground / Last Words Of Famous People -- Anton LeVey / What It Means To Fall From Grace - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.