Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline (5819 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment / She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? / What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by EroticJane(f): 9:14am On Jan 02, 2016
So i was browsing through my Facebook timeline, chatting with some good friend then i stumble upon this. Why on earth would a lady say this publicly without hiding her face? Hmmmm future mothers and housewives

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by Aristotle96(m): 9:15am On Jan 02, 2016
She done break her bf heart if em see this one... Especially if hid D*ck is too small embarassed

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by PHEMIEY(m): 9:15am On Jan 02, 2016
lipsrsealed tongue
Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by mizquote(f): 9:16am On Jan 02, 2016
she spoke her mind.

see ntin wrong with dah.
Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by dollyjoy(f): 9:17am On Jan 02, 2016
So what are we supposed to do?

Cry over it?laugh over it? Or should we condemm her when we have done even worse things?

It her life and whatever she posted on her wall is solely her business.

5 Likes

Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by itstpia8: 9:17am On Jan 02, 2016

7 Likes

Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by Phikom(m): 9:17am On Jan 02, 2016
what a pang...
Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by ImDharay: 9:21am On Jan 02, 2016
hmm, all iz well.
Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by RexKexMilann: 9:22am On Jan 02, 2016
Looking at Her Picture, Am tempted to discard her "Quote" BUT I won't.

Come to think Of it, The way some girls adore the Peniis Irks the shiit outta me. You see a girl Kneeling, You think she is Praying? Think again! She's kneeling because that is probably the best position to take when she Wants to Succk on a Penis! That is Outargeous!

If girls could reduce the way they "Adore" The Peniis and Learn to Adore GOD instead, This world would be Much more Better than it has been.
Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 02, 2016
Op u just made someone popular
Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 02, 2016
mizquote:
she spoke her mind.

see ntin wrong with dah.
you Don't speak your heart when it is dirty, if you do you become a foolish fellow

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by cruzita(f): 9:25am On Jan 02, 2016
I think her intention was to be funny .so op I see no biggy
Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by ritababe(f): 9:27am On Jan 02, 2016
Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 02, 2016
Silly thing
Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by tpiar: 9:31am On Jan 02, 2016
ritababe:

don't try it oh

meaning?
Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by ritababe(f): 9:35am On Jan 02, 2016
tpiar:

meaning?
what u are abt to do
Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by tpiar: 9:42am On Jan 02, 2016
ritababe:

what u are abt to do

you are not making sense.

I gave the op options she could choose instead of wasting space here.

are you perhaps the person who did what she is referring to?
Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by ritababe(f): 9:46am On Jan 02, 2016
tpiar:

you are not making sense.

I gave the op options she could choose instead of wasting space here.

are you perhaps the person who did what she is referring to?

no am not, i tot u want to block her.
Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by tpiar: 9:48am On Jan 02, 2016
ritababe:

no am not, i tot u want to block her.

I don't know the op or the p.enis poster.

the gifs were to show the op what fb said she should do in such situations.
Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 02, 2016
Wit d way those her over red lips be so she go dey very good in sucking a man's schlong...kekekekekecheesy
Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by iheanyi40(m): 10:05am On Jan 02, 2016
She's a slut mehn, c her fallen oranges sef
Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by ritababe(f): 10:13am On Jan 02, 2016
tpiar:

I don't know the op or the p.enis poster.

the gifs were to show the op what fb said she should do in such situations.

pennis poster name show quite well.
Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 02, 2016
LoL . This beech is real beta dan some green snakes on green grass.
Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by tpiar: 10:21am On Jan 02, 2016
ritababe:

pennis poster name show quite well.

so?

How does that mean I know her, and why are you jumping on my posts btw.

pennis poster name does not mean the account is not fake and neither do I know what you are trying to pin on me sweetie.

even if the account is real, I have shown you what to do when you post pennis on your fb timeline.

can you stop disturbing with this matter plz.
Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by Laveda(f): 10:21am On Jan 02, 2016
I only noticed her brows..God!!! Its out of this world cry grin
Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by ritababe(f): 10:23am On Jan 02, 2016
tpiar:

so?

How does that mean I know her, and why are you jumping on my posts btw.

pennis poster name does not mean the account is not fake and neither do I know what you are trying to pin on me sweetie.

even if the account is real, I have shown you what to do when you post pennis on your fb timeline.

can you stop disturbing with this matter plz.
yes sir
Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by MzPecs(f): 10:25am On Jan 02, 2016
Just take a look at her face sef grin

Anyway, I think she just wanted to sound funny buh on the long run, she must have tasted pen'is to differentiate btw the sweetness of this new year! grin grin grin
Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by MzPecs(f): 10:27am On Jan 02, 2016
Laveda:
...and the mumu girl name na ch***a undecided
Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by Laveda(f): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2016
MzPecs:

...and the mumu girl name na ch***a undecided
grin grin
The Omas' tongue
Namesake? lipsrsealed
Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 02, 2016
Laveda:
na black paint she put for dere.she no get real brow.
Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by tpiar: 10:35am On Jan 02, 2016
ritababe:

yes sir

Do something more productive with your time sir. Na so craze dey take start.

Seriously though, is it oil money they are funding you people with or where is the cash coming from?
Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by Laveda(f): 10:35am On Jan 02, 2016
lefulefu:
na black paint she put for dere.she no get real brow.
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Date With A Boring Guy! / Advice On What To Do With This Money / Women Are Not Logical Beings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.