Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline (5806 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment / She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? / What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by MzPecs(f): 10:36am On Jan 02, 2016
Laveda:
grin grin
The Omas' tongue
Namesake? lipsrsealed

Babe calm down oh! embarassed embarassed
Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by Laveda(f): 10:38am On Jan 02, 2016
MzPecs:

Babe calm down oh! embarassed embarassed
No shame...you're different grin
Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by MzPecs(f): 10:40am On Jan 02, 2016
Laveda:
No shame...you're different grin

Oya take kiss jare kiss kiss kiss
Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 02, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Op u just made someone popular
I sweat to Gwad Mehn. Really popular!
Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 02, 2016
EroticJane:
So i was browsing through my Facebook timeline, chatting with some good friend then i stumble upon this. Why on earth would a lady say this publicly without hiding her face? Hmmmm future mothers and housewives

Her eyebrows tho! So badly drawn
Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by Laveda(f): 10:47am On Jan 02, 2016
MzPecs:

Oya take kiss jare kiss kiss kiss
Ehen! Now you:re happy...plenty kisses grin grin kiss kiss
Hope you slept well?
Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by MzPecs(f): 10:51am On Jan 02, 2016
Laveda:
Ehen! Now you:re happy...plenty kisses grin grin kiss kiss
Hope you slept well?
Yeah, I did. smiley
Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by Laveda(f): 10:55am On Jan 02, 2016
MzPecs:

Yeah, I did. smiley
[That's cool cool

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by ritababe(f): 10:57am On Jan 02, 2016
tpiar:

Do something more productive with your time sir. Na so craze dey take start.

Seriously though, is it oil money they are funding you people with or where is the cash coming from?

u said i should stop disturbing you i said yes sir, so why still quote me?
Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by jmaxjohn(m): 11:27am On Jan 02, 2016
if no one noticed her hideous tribal marks ....then...

Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
Aristotle96:
She done break her bf heart if em see this one... Especially if hid D*ck is too small embarassed
No be by diick size.Ladies get more sweetness around the vulva than the hole.
Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by SamsonJohn743(m): 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
Aristotle96:
She done break her bf heart if em see this one... Especially if hid D*ck is too small embarassed
What is it with people and big dick/small dick Nawa oh. Pasn talk her mind u dae talk another thing
Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by Aristotle96(m): 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
SamsonJohn743:

What is it with people and big dick/small dick Nawa oh. Pasn talk her mind u dae talk another thing
go and check her profile in fb she looks like an Olosho in all her pics... Ah swear see for ur sef angry
Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by Aristotle96(m): 1:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
Love Machine:
No be by diick size.Ladies get more sweetness around the vulva than the hole.
ah wasn't among o lipsrsealed
Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
well bae spoke her mind there, even tho we all know this is only my one week, 1 month max and then she forgets about all her love and get back to reality../.
Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by SamsonJohn743(m): 1:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
Aristotle96:
go and check her profile in fb she looks like an Olosho in all her pics... Ah swear see for ur sef angry

Lmfao...you done go through her profile self.
Hehehehe# lemme go n check
Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by fotadmowmend(m): 2:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
I visitd d gal's FB wall and she doesn't disappoints me. See her favourite quote ''sometimes mistakes are bound to OCCURE in your life but be very
careful to tackle it BEACAUSE it might DISTROYE you.but no mistake is
above a brave man to solve, relax the mind and think be sure of
your steps and it is just simple to you and a warm smile will
show on your face at last. WHATEVER YOU DO,GOOD OR BAD
SHALL B REDIRECTED AT U.(Princess chioma law)''.......
Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
Simple... she desperately wants online attention this new year!
Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
mizquote:
she spoke her mind.

see ntin wrong with dah.
Always make sure your kids learn such, since u see nothing wrong with such.
The Lady looks like FUNNEL
Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by hola106(m): 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
D girl na up coming olosho
Re: See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline by FatPreek(m): 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
mizquote:
she spoke her mind.

see ntin wrong with dah.
Baby tankss yhu jawe. Lik eez her biznesss wah d geh post on ha profilezzz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Matters / Lady Reveals The Unusual Thing Her Boyfriend Does Before They Have Sex / Women Are Scum: Chat Reveals Soon To Cheat Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.