Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:17 AM

Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! (99561 Views)

Did Davido Throws Another Punch At Wizkid In Summer Body (with Olamide) / Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) / Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by naijaboiy: 12:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
omotogoodo:
[s]Olamide is just a mad cow, a clueless loose canon.
Is keshi (or whatever he goes by) the first to lose an award nomination. He should just go and die

I would pick reekado or korede bello over lil-kesh anytime any day. Cos he ain't gat it. He sings noise not music and won't be staying around for too long.!!!

I'm Yoruba. We Yoruba's do not 'walk on' elders.

F**k olamide, f**k ybnl, f**k keshi.
More grace to mavin crew!!!

Advance warning:
If you want to succeed this year, don't quote me!!![/s]
CRAP!

Now come and stop my success this year? undecided
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Abmbanks: 12:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
Reekado Bank's fans were Online, Voting... Lil Kesh's fans were at the Garages drinking Koboko & Atekanle... Olamide was shouting, whose fault was it now...

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Ginaz(f): 12:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
lacreamieboie:

Who be this self U sha wan quote... Se na Lil Kesh and Reekado dey beef up

She was talking about Don and Baddo

Ginaz... I don answer am... Oya Pm me..wink

cheesy thanks joor, u sabi am
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by labamo07(m): 12:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
OCTAVO:

Seriously, if I was following him on social media before, Na to unfollow him sharperly. Thank God I didn't follow him from day 1.
what he is fighting for made no sense. even if influence of don jazzy is playing a role so also the voting played the major role. how many of his so called street fans voted for lil kesh? the ladies have got all the time to spend. I can count on more than 7 ladies that threw their vote in that category for catapult..................

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Atmmachine(m): 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
prettytasha:
We shouldn't let tribalism be the order of the day ..truth is lil keah deserve the award ..but it was based on voting dts y reekado won ...either ways both artist have poor lyrics ...

Can you name two of kesh's songs.

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Haywhymido(m): 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
OCTAVO:
The weed this guy smokes is original! cheesy

His noise is becoming too much.

Don Baba sef no respond. This Olamide guy na kid

All of una dey envy Don Jazzy. cheesy

Make una go sleep.

He's been making money before most of you guys came to limelight. And evidently he's one of the most successful.
he gat no choice dan to maintain silence now. The silence he shd av maintained last night. He started it so, he owns 60% of the blame.

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by puffcity: 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
Aviero:
Don Jazzy knows how to handle rough situation. Not a word from he and his gang since. That's what maturity is all about.

Whereas, this foooool just de rant since early morning. SMH
fool u are too!!!!!!
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Abmbanks: 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
Last I checked DonJazzy and the Mavins were actively CAMPAIGNING for votes for Reekado banks. So if Reekado got more votes, whose fault?
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by toprealman: 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
blesseddivah:
Nawa
what about calling you by your first name rather than the boring brother olamide?
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
Elosky20:
nwata bulie nna ya elu biko gini ga eme

Ogodo awu sie ya anya grin grin grin grin

Modified: Ekette!!! (Basket)
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by ngmgeek(m): 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
Maturity is on display here. Don Jazzy will laugh at the end. Real men don't talk too much.

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Duletion(m): 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
A typical yoruba boy. Noise makers wherever they are. Come to London and see them and their loud mouths. Don jazzy treat him like a child that he is. Just ignore his tantrums
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Haywhymido(m): 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
naijaboiy:

CRAP!

Now come and stop my success this year? undecided
lol u be kesh? Which one be stop ur success dis year
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Abmbanks: 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
"Mo fa pon ran jade, waje bananana, iranu abashaaa. And that's music too? "Is it a club commercial?...Yes! Award Material?...No! I'm sorry.
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by bamasite(m): 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
That is the celebrity factor. What happened on stage last night has now become major headlines everywhere: free and cheap publicity

http://www.dealdey.com/deals/female-orgasm-master-course-dvd
http://www.dealdey.com/deals/lifes-antidote-dvd-updated-version12

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by ElDeeVee(m): 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
theyrynsolar:

Do I know you tongue
I forgive you
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by domopps(m): 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
Aviero:
Don Jazzy knows how to handle rough situation. Not a word from he and his gang since. That's what maturity is all about.

Whereas, this foooool just de rant since early morning. SMH

Where was his maturity last night?

Could you pls shut the fvck up! And who actually originated this so call madness if not don - jazzy

Cheeeeers
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Pigin1: 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
Don Jazzy is fighting for Rekaado Banks. Olamide is fighting for lil Kesh Nobody is fighting for Kiss Daniel ,guy you no get boss? * * * * Me sef wonder oooooo. G worldwide, all shades of Bleep up. Lwkmd
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by hucienda: 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
justmenoni:
When u tell em Nigerians ain't United they'll tear u into pieces and even d Mods here will ban u...I'm yoruba but I can't giv any damn award to Lil Kesh but what the heck is skiborobo oshe?

loool... una fit make pesin laff taya here.
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by OlujobaSamuel: 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
Prodeegee:
most of this pple u mentioned have had their own version of beefs. not siding anyone because its all called ENTERTAINMENT. wether they sing or fight. theyre entertainers.
no human is infallible. When there was deep beef in juju music, those 2 still came together to meet with others. Asa, I don't know anything yet about her, ditto for Sultan.
To me, what olamide did wasn't freedom of speech nor expression but insult on everyone.
This was what sacked Jose Mourinho, it might take talent to get to the top, but it takes character to stay at the top.
Assuming you are a lecturer, then a student of yours thinks he is the best but felt cheated because you have another view, he then walk up to the board with your marker, write words to slam you, his colleagues, the school authority and the well wishers at the event, how will you feel and react to such student.

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by oluwagbami(m): 12:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide's use of abusive words clearly defines the kind of upbringing he had....... anyone that can do that on that level is capable of anything...

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by sunsewa: 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ginaz:
The way I see the whole matter is tribalism, igbos are siding Thiers while Yoruba's are siding their man too. Both of them are wrong, nobody did anything right! The person that truely deserved this fvcking award is KISS DANIEL! Wenti kesh sing sef? Bank's sabi anything? Kesh na worse, he's always shouting whenever he sings angry

Both of them dont deserved it sef, tribalism won't let some fans have common sense.

How e come be Igbo/ Yoruba matter, Rekkado bank and lil kesh are Yoruba,a beg no instigate tribal conflict in this issue.

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ginaz:
The way I see the whole matter is tribalism, igbos are siding Thiers while Yoruba's are siding their man too. Both of them are wrong, nobody did anything right! The person that truely deserved this fvcking award is KISS DANIEL! Wenti kesh sing sef? Bank's sabi anything? Kesh na worse, he's always shouting whenever he sings angry

Both of them dont deserved it sef, tribalism won't let some fans have common sense.
u on point, I think his problem is not shouting but he is shouting nonsense.
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by TroPage(m): 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
Alert! Alert!! Alert!!![color=#990000][/color]

Be informed that Access Bank has been debiting peoples account since on the 31st December with continuous unsolicited sms debit alert of N60. This has been going on since 31st and I have been debited 16 times since then. Just checked and confirm that from my account now
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
Aminat508:
Wetin d guy talk?

He said " when a child lifts his father up what is expected to happen" its an igbo adage. The translation of the igbo answer is " his fathers privates will blind his eye"
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Bjergtrolde: 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ginaz:

Now I am confused. I apologise for not being up with the times so can you please break it down for me.

My understanding is that Olumide(Yoruba?) was not happy that Lil Kesh (Yoruba?) whom he manages lost to Reekado Banks (Yoruba?) managed by Don Jazzy (Igbo).

Can someone please tell me if I am correct as I don't understand the tribalism angle
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Helkayklassic(m): 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ginaz:

I use God beg u o, dis one na new year abeg no provoke me. I only stated my opinion, if it doesn't go well with you can't you just comment something No let me slap sense 4 ur brain o, see as u dey behave like don jazzy. Big for nothing with no sense !

Your opinion is senseless...Biko leave trash for Lawma.

Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Mhizbest(f): 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
This is it rekado banks or lil kesh,d winner has been choosen... Bt it is immature of donjazzy involving dbanj and ask olamide to come and take the car... Beefers 1st jan 2016.... Too bad if i am kiss daniel,korede bello.... I go enter d studio battle with music and make sure i win diz year own.... This is an oppourtunity for lil kesh to sit up and get into the studio and bring out fresh music best of all and let him be recognise for his hard word... Music is competition... Music is life and voice is the key...
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by authenticjimmy(m): 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
Please, feed us with something more important than these two sh*t.
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Maro4u(m): 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
mtchew wattin concern me...
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by francizy(m): 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ginaz:

Exactly my thoughts. Kiss Daniel, although his songs lacks much content but has some bit of rhymes/rhythmic touches accompanying them. To me, he balanced up more than the rest. I'd have even preferred KBello because only his song "God Win" made sense but I don't think just one hit track can overshadow other artists.

As for Rickado, he only did girl songs that didn't really sound appealing (like the ones done by Kiss Daniel) and he didn't really make much of hit tracks when compared to KDan and Kesh. As for Kesh, never heard anything meaningful from that guy. Just noise, noise and more noise. Am pretty sure if he's asked for a single meaningful word out of all the trash he spewed on his tracks, he wouldn't even identify one.

Generally, Nigerian musicians needs to improve mehn... Tired of hearing craps all the time.. angry undecided

When I gave up on the YBNL/Penthouse project was when I heard that useless song by Olamide, Phyno and Kesh and another that Olamide and Phyno kept saying "blehhh" from beginning to the end of a track..
Re: Olamide Throws Another Shade At Donjazzy, You Gotta See This One! by Ginaz(f): 12:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
Helkayklassic:

Your opinion is senseless...Biko leave trash for Lawma.

Na u con get sense undecided see as him be like bonga fish were dem say dash mad man undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Actor Ozor Akubueze Dies In Enugu / Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) / Efia Odo: I Don’t Wear Bra Because My Boobs Are Small