Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them (11577 Views)

Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes / Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You / Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them by ebrochukwu(m): 2:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
Imagine when you are in the mood and all your blood has rush down to one elastic stick then dis question is popped up, what will be your answer?

1. When you are trying to kiss her and she is bringing her lips forth only to ask what are you trying to do? Ans: am trying to brush your teeth with my tongue

2. When after smooching you try to remove her pant only for her to ask what are you trying to do? Ans: I want to help you wash your pant it is dirty

3. After removing her pant and you both naked only for her to ask what are we doing? Ans: we are casting demons

4. When you trying to touch the boobs and she is asking what you are trying to do? Ans: am only trying to check for cancer lump you know I am a doctor

5. After the all argument you now about to insert and you do one jerk only for her to ask? Do you love me? Ans: I leave the ans to nairalanders

6. Then after sex she now ask what are we? Ans: we are nothing but pencil in the hand of God

7. Please add yours

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them by RexKexMilann: 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
LOL.

Number 4 is very awkward. A girl will know that you are just with her For the Sex & She will ask If You Love her.The Most annoying thing is that They already know the truth YET they will Still ask Such an Obviously Silly Questionsad.

Ladies, Why do you Guys Do tHat?
Re: silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them by Cybertext(m): 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
lol... @we are pencil in the hand of the creator

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them by Laveda(f): 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
grin
Re: silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
Re: silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them by pizzynizzy: 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
4 ur mind u know us abi tongue
ebrochukwu:
Imagine when you are in the mood and all your blood has rush down to one elastic stick then dis question is popped up, what will be your answer?

1. When you are trying to kiss her and she is bringing her lips forth only to ask what are you trying to do? Ans: am trying to brush your teeth with my tongue

2. When after smooching you try to remove her pant only for her to ask what are you trying to do? Ans: I want to help you wash your pant it is dirty

3. After removing her pant and you both naked only for her to ask what are we doing? Ans: we are casting demons

4. After the all argument you now about to insert and you do one jerk only for her to ask? Do you love me? Ans: I leave the ans to nairalanders

5. Then after sex she now ask what are we? Ans: we are nothing but pencil in the hand of God
Re: silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them by bettercreature(m): 2:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
After removing their pant,they be like wait wait wait,one more thing!...Are you going to marry me ?

The guy be like....sure! i promise

6 Likes

Re: silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them by joseph1832(m): 2:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
Laveda:
grin
Guilty as charged. grin
Re: silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them by ebrochukwu(m): 2:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
That s true o, like say that is ticket to marriage quote author=bettercreature post=41582520]Are you going to marry me ?[/quote]
Re: silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them by Laveda(f): 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
joseph1832:
Guilty as charged. grin
I'm way smarter than that grin I don't ask such questions.. Before I enter the room with you..then I know its about to go down cool no time for questions grin

10 Likes

Re: silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them by joseph1832(m): 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
Laveda:
I'm way smarter than that grin I don't ask such questions.. Before I enter the room with you..then I know its about to go down cool no time for questions grin
Now I heard that. grin
Re: silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them by Laveda(f): 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
joseph1832:
Now I heard that. grin
grin grin grin
Re: silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ouch. Sinful thread..
I Don't want to get spoilt.
*catwalking out in my high heel*

1 Like

Re: silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them by fhelihx(m): 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ok
Re: silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them by bettercreature(m): 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
Sometimes when you try to remove their pant they be like,I'm not in the mood

The guy be like....not doing anything just playing with you grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them by bettercreature(m): 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Ouch. Sinful thread..
You'r guilty!
Re: silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them by RealSleek(m): 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
Laveda:

blood of zechariah! shocked

1 Like

Re: silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them by wunmi590(m): 2:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lol
Re: silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them by Ignatiusprince(m): 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
That of being dirty sounds embarrgsing. . . U can say u wana press dem.
Re: silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them by Laveda(f): 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
RealSleek:

blood of zechariah! shocked
What?

1 Like

Re: silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them by martinsmartest(m): 2:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
Naija girls with all these funny questions
let jst do this and get over with it
Re: silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them by RealSleek(m): 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
Laveda:
What?

oh...dt ws quite blunt, Nyc pix by d way
Re: silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them by Laveda(f): 2:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
RealSleek:

grin
Thanks
Re: silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them by martinsmartest(m): 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
Laveda:
grin
Thanks
RealSleek:

cute yellow bra grin
Re: silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them by mallamseifaldin(m): 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Ouch. Sinful thread..

You are very active on this section.
Re: silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them by RealSleek(m): 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
martinsmartest:

cute yellow bra grin

u no fit pretend u no see am,,... na wa for u o

2 Likes

Re: silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them by heed101(m): 3:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
martinsmartest:

cute yellow bra grin
that's lemon and not yellow tongue
martinsmartest:

cute yellow bra grin
that's lemon and not yellow
Re: silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them by espn(m): 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
Laveda:
ghen ghen.mnd I just fell in love with u..NO TIME u knw.. can I add u up so u cld share sum crazy moment..dem Boyz go cum rush bash me now.m angry
Re: silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them by joliyp(f): 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
kwkmd

1 Like

Re: silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them by espn(m): 3:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Ouch. Sinful thread..
u spoli pass me..dogwalking in my sneakers! #dmostgentle#
Re: silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them by espn(m): 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
bettercreature:
Sometimes when you try to remove their pant they be like,I'm not in the mood

The guy be like....not doing anything just playing with you grin grin
lol badt guy..sum will say leave me I want to sleep..for afternoon fa..bro na to chase am go em aus oo..me no get chill at all! It's a new year sha..I am a changed grin ..

1 Like

Re: silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them by espn(m): 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
joliyp:
kwkmd
u do dat too? No lie oo.. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. / Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. / Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.