Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Abia Election: More Protest As Aba, Ukwa/ngwa Women Block Roads In Aba [PHOTOS] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Election: More Protest As Aba, Ukwa/ngwa Women Block Roads In Aba [PHOTOS] (3471 Views)

PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results / Abia Election: Mike Ozekhome Faults Appeal Court Ruling / Kaduna Youths Block Roads, Protest 10-month Power Outage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Election: More Protest As Aba, Ukwa/ngwa Women Block Roads In Aba [PHOTOS] by mrBN: 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
The protest over Governor Okezie Ikpeazu's election nullification continues, as Aba women coupled with Ukwa/Ngwa maidens blocked some major streets/roads in Aba.

They were protesting against the Appeal Court judgment which canceled 3 LGAs and nullified the election of Governor of Abia State, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu.

The protesters can be seen carrying a placards written: "Give us back our mandate", "Govenor Okezie Ikpeazu we know"......etc.

Will their protest get Ikpeazu back to governorship seat?

READ MORE = http://abacityblog.com/2016/01/abia-election-more-protest-as-aba-ukwangwa-women-block-roads-in-aba-photos/

1 Like

Re: Abia Election: More Protest As Aba, Ukwa/ngwa Women Block Roads In Aba [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
Hmmm!
Re: Abia Election: More Protest As Aba, Ukwa/ngwa Women Block Roads In Aba [PHOTOS] by Flyoruboy(m): 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
Smh. Upon all the hard work Ikpeazu don dey do, na so court just come pour sand for him garri. Well, such is life. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Abia Election: More Protest As Aba, Ukwa/ngwa Women Block Roads In Aba [PHOTOS] by mrBN: 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
Flyoruboy:
Smh. Upon all the hard work Ikpeazu don dey do, na so court just come pour sand for him garri. Well, such is life. undecided

SUCH IS LIFE
Re: Abia Election: More Protest As Aba, Ukwa/ngwa Women Block Roads In Aba [PHOTOS] by mensdept: 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
Why is that women holding cardboard that shows "SPICE"?

These women look like they haven't eaten in months and took N1,000 to waster time and block the even poor road they are "protesting" on. Nice try PDP, but the people that have been rigged out since 2003, 2007, 2011, have finally been heard in 2015- even after burning INEC office some months ago to hide evidence.

5 Likes

Re: Abia Election: More Protest As Aba, Ukwa/ngwa Women Block Roads In Aba [PHOTOS] by gebest: 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
hahaha wailing wailers what do u ve to say on this since is APGA AND PDP, abi d judiciary is now been controled by apga. hahahaha Buhari my hero, Buhari my role model. weda u like it or not Buhari is a God's sent to nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Abia Election: More Protest As Aba, Ukwa/ngwa Women Block Roads In Aba [PHOTOS] by HARDBUOI: 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
gebest:
hahaha wailing wailers what do u ve to say on this since is APGA AND PDP, abi d judiciary is now been controled by apga. hahahaha Buhari my hero, Buhari my role model. weda u like it or not Buhari is a God's sent to nigeria.

ok
let him continue to be ''GOD SENT'' To ur lyf....
and do not complain of anything anyday throughout his regime, if u do God will not be happy with u
Re: Abia Election: More Protest As Aba, Ukwa/ngwa Women Block Roads In Aba [PHOTOS] by gebest: 5:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
HARDBUOI:

ok
let him continue to be ''GOD SENT'' To ur lyf....
and do not complain of anything anyday throughout his regime, if u do God will not be happy with u
u be mumu, i kn u are one of d wailers.

1 Like

Re: Abia Election: More Protest As Aba, Ukwa/ngwa Women Block Roads In Aba [PHOTOS] by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
I can authoritatively tell you they are paid crowds

3 Likes

Re: Abia Election: More Protest As Aba, Ukwa/ngwa Women Block Roads In Aba [PHOTOS] by asha80(m): 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
I can authoritatively tell you they are paid crowds
are you in the know?
Re: Abia Election: More Protest As Aba, Ukwa/ngwa Women Block Roads In Aba [PHOTOS] by toprealman: 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
Fronting for okezie, celebting for Alex....this we know.
Re: Abia Election: More Protest As Aba, Ukwa/ngwa Women Block Roads In Aba [PHOTOS] by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
asha80:
are you in the know?

Yep, I come from a family involved in politics from two sides
Re: Abia Election: More Protest As Aba, Ukwa/ngwa Women Block Roads In Aba [PHOTOS] by asha80(m): 6:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Na Wao...i wonder how much was doled out

1 Like

Re: Abia Election: More Protest As Aba, Ukwa/ngwa Women Block Roads In Aba [PHOTOS] by Rosyblack(f): 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
gebest:

But what has this got to do with Buhari?
Re: Abia Election: More Protest As Aba, Ukwa/ngwa Women Block Roads In Aba [PHOTOS] by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Stop being obnoxious, you have no Ngwa blood running in you.

See an impostor who claimed to come from Ugwu n'agbor but knows nothing about the history.

@Asha80
This is the same person who believed that IPOB protesters were hired.

Ukwa/Ngwa will be foolish not to prostest for being defranchaised. Why should all the three LGAs for which appeal court decided are not be part of decision on who becomes Abia State Governor be all Ngwas, the stronghold of Ikpeazu?

So far so good the protest has been peaceful compared to Taraba where houses were burnt and five people killed because of a similar judgment by election tribunal.

Nobody in Nigeria, not even court can tell us that we are abians hence we have no right to vote and not even a rerun.

4 Likes

Re: Abia Election: More Protest As Aba, Ukwa/ngwa Women Block Roads In Aba [PHOTOS] by asha80(m): 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

See an impostor who claimed to come from Ugwu n'agbor but no nothing about their history.

@Asha80
This is the same person who believe that IPOB protesters were hired.

Ukwa/Ngwa will be foolish not to prostest for being defranchaised. Why should all the three LGAs for which appeal court decided are not part of Abia State be Ngwas, the stronghold of Ikpeazu?

So far so good the protest has been peaceful compared to Taraba where houses were burnt and five people killed because of a similar judgment by election tribunal.

Nobody in Nigeria, not even court can tell us that we are abians hence we have no right to vote and not even a rerun.
oh well at what can I say?

1 Like

Re: Abia Election: More Protest As Aba, Ukwa/ngwa Women Block Roads In Aba [PHOTOS] by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
asha80:

I believe the supreme court will either cancel the whole election as in the case of Akwaibom where the appeal court based it judgment on substantial non compliance or the second option will be to conduct fresh election in those LGAs that were cancelled.

The above is my submission because time has gone when tribunals and courts decides for the people.

If I may ask, why wasn't Ikpeazu declared winner without supplimentary election and what is still holding declaring Dickson winner in Bayelsa state? How can almost 300,000 people be defranchaised when both candidate has less votes combined. It doesn't add up.

1 Like

Re: Abia Election: More Protest As Aba, Ukwa/ngwa Women Block Roads In Aba [PHOTOS] by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

See an impostor who claimed to come from Ugwu n'agbor but knows nothing about the history.

@Asha80
This is the same person who believed that IPOB protesters were hired.

Ukwa/Ngwa will be foolish not to prostest for being defranchaised. Why should all the three LGAs for which appeal court decided are not be part of decision on who becomes Abia State Governor be all Ngwas, the stronghold of Ikpeazu?

Like I always say you are free to believe anything that rocks your boat, it won't change the truth.
As for IPOB, I can authoritatively tell you some where paid.
Uha soup is on the fire, someone has gone to ahia orie to get akpu, should i reserve yours
Re: Abia Election: More Protest As Aba, Ukwa/ngwa Women Block Roads In Aba [PHOTOS] by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Like I always say you are free to believe anything that rocks your boat, it won't change the truth.
As for IPOB, I can authoritatively tell you some where paid.
Uha soup is on the fire, someone has gone to ahia orie to get akpu, should i reserve yours

Is akpu a traditional delicacy in Ngwaland?

Get lost, you are not Igbo let alone being Ngwa.

Impostor
Re: Abia Election: More Protest As Aba, Ukwa/ngwa Women Block Roads In Aba [PHOTOS] by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
asha80:
Disregard IsraeliAIRFORCE,
Am an okpara ngwa and i have my right not to support ikpeazu
Re: Abia Election: More Protest As Aba, Ukwa/ngwa Women Block Roads In Aba [PHOTOS] by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Impostor
Suit yourself
Re: Abia Election: More Protest As Aba, Ukwa/ngwa Women Block Roads In Aba [PHOTOS] by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Disregard IsraeliAIRFORCE,
Am an okpara ngwa and i have my right not to support ikpeazu

There is nothing like okpara in ngwa dialect/language
Re: Abia Election: More Protest As Aba, Ukwa/ngwa Women Block Roads In Aba [PHOTOS] by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

There is nothing like okpara in ngwa dialect
There is okpara in ngwa dialect, the spelling might not be correct, but the message is.
Re: Abia Election: More Protest As Aba, Ukwa/ngwa Women Block Roads In Aba [PHOTOS] by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Is akpu a traditional delicacy in Ngwaland?

Impostor
No it is a Chinese delicacy in kabuki land
Re: Abia Election: More Protest As Aba, Ukwa/ngwa Women Block Roads In Aba [PHOTOS] by NaijainTexas: 8:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Sir, please stop lying. I can authoritatively tell you those are NOT hired crowds, but legitimately upset citizens. If you support Otti, just say so instead of trying to mitigate the support Ikpeazu actually has from Abians.

Also, your deception is obvious, I can authoritatively say you are NOT from any politically involved family on either side, you're trying to seem 'in the know' on this messageboard and it's not becoming. Trust me my dear. I know..and if you were actually honest, you would know me.

Nice try.
Re: Abia Election: More Protest As Aba, Ukwa/ngwa Women Block Roads In Aba [PHOTOS] by Mopolchi: 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
na wa. These Aba women una no dey tire sef? This thing una do 1929 na im una still dey do.
Re: Abia Election: More Protest As Aba, Ukwa/ngwa Women Block Roads In Aba [PHOTOS] by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
NaijainTexas:

Sir, please stop lying. I can authoritatively tell you those are NOT hired crowds, but legitimately upset citizens. If you support Otti, just say so instead of trying to mitigate the support Ikpeazu actually has from Abians.

Also, your deception is obvious, I can authoritatively say you are NOT from any politically involved family on either side, you're trying to seem 'in the know' on this messageboard and it's not becoming. Trust me my dear. I know..and if you were actually honest, you would know me.

Nice try.
Like i said you are free to believe anything it won't take away the truth.
Most of those women you see there where mobilised by thier party leaders.
As for coming from a political home, your assumption doesn't change anything
....... As for the know. .. .... me, i can only say nice try, cause if you really know me, you will know my late dad and my uncle
Re: Abia Election: More Protest As Aba, Ukwa/ngwa Women Block Roads In Aba [PHOTOS] by kurupt1: 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
SMH- rented crowd.
Re: Abia Election: More Protest As Aba, Ukwa/ngwa Women Block Roads In Aba [PHOTOS] by HARDBUOI: 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
gebest:
u be mumu, i kn u are one of d wailers.
suffering and smilling! grin
porcupine!
Re: Abia Election: More Protest As Aba, Ukwa/ngwa Women Block Roads In Aba [PHOTOS] by NaijainTexas: 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Like i said you are free to believe anything it won't take away the truth.
Most of those women you see there where mobilised by thier party leaders.
As for coming from a political home, your assumption doesn't change anything
....... As for the know. .. .... me, i can only say nice try, cause if you really know me, you will know my late dad and my uncle

Ha, your "late dad and uncle", abi? Sure ok. :-|

I'm sure my father would trump whoever they are or whoever you claim to be. I'm directly in the thick of things going on and you'd be surprised at the real information. Otti and Ikpeazu aren't even enemies; the fighting is mostly done on these here internets by some of you behind keyboards. It is just odd to me you would make up out of thin air that they were hired because of whom you support and then try to corroborate your lie with claims of connection. Cute.

I guess it is annoying how laymen supporters turn to mudslinging, when the important thing is uniting our State and moving forward like other states have instead of this time-consuming back and forth. What you see here is legitimate Ngwa supporters, nothing more, nothing less; recognize that and move along. One could easily deem Otti's protesters or even you a paid supporter with wishes of perhaps getting politically involved in the future. Enyi'm what makes you different from these women?

Thing is, your posts scream something other than what you want them to and if you really were connected familially, you would know what you initially wrote was false or wouldn't have said it at all; DESPITE whomever you support of the two.

Good thing I wasn't the only who caught that, ISRAELIAirForce was keen as well.

The only person you've got convinced my dear, is yourself.
Re: Abia Election: More Protest As Aba, Ukwa/ngwa Women Block Roads In Aba [PHOTOS] by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
NaijainTexas:

Ha, your "late dad and uncle", abi? Sure ok. :-|

I'm sure my father would trump whoever they are or whoever you claim to be. I'm directly in the thick of things going on and you'd be surprised at the real information. Otti and Ikpeazu aren't even enemies; the fighting is mostly done on these here internets by some of you behind keyboards. It is just odd to me you would make up out of thin air that they were hired because of whom you support and then try to corroborate your lie with claims of connection. Cute.

I guess it is annoying how laymen supporters turn to mudslinging, when the important thing is uniting our State and moving forward like other states have instead of this time-consuming back and forth. What you see here is legitimate Ngwa supporters, nothing more, nothing less; recognize that and move along. One could easily deem Otti's protesters or even you a paid supporter with wishes of perhaps getting politically involved in the future. Enyi'm what makes you different from these women?

Thing is, your posts scream something other than what you want them to and if you really were connected familially, you would know what you initially wrote was false or wouldn't have said it at all; DESPITE whomever you support of the two.

The only person you've got convinced my dear, is yourself.
That doesnt change the fact, the were paid like I said your opinion cant change fact. Moreover I never said they were not legitimate ngwa women and i support otti not apga, not because I dislike ikpeazu but because anything associated with T. A Orji is a fraud.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Famous Quotes From The Late Sage Awolowo- How He Predicted Jonathan’s Emergence / Let Me Explain What Happened In Courts Today So You Won't Be Misled (abia State) / 3 Reasons Why President Buhari Postponed Zahra's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.