Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,492 members, 7,801,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

My Short Advice To Don Jazzy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Short Advice To Don Jazzy (575 Views)

Davido Reacts To Don Jazzy's Impregnating A Girl Twitter Post / Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid / Korede Bello Is Don Jazzy's Worst Investment - Fan To Don Jazzy, He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Short Advice To Don Jazzy by Teeboy15(m): 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
With all that happened at the Headies 2015 event that just went down, I believe now you know your position and that of your crew in the music industry.
Colleagues will sing your praises in front and slander you behind.
If you never took jealousy seriously before I think now is the best time to start rethinking. The music industry is filled with snakes, beware of their venom. You are a legend and you make legends.
'If dem like make dem fire you 'katapot' of envy. Dem throw u bomb of jealousy. Dem try to eye your progress. But they surely can't put you down'.
Don't let disrespectful kids change you, instead pray for them and keep keeping up the simple and humble personality you've always been known for and keep giving us more hits to dance to.
Surely they will gather.
God bless the Don.
God bless SMD.
God bless Nigerian Music Industry

(1) (Reply)

The 5 Hottest Celebrity Couples Of 2015 / Linda Ikeji Emerge As African Sun Times Most Influential Person Of 2015 Under 40 / Juliet Ibrahim Steps Out In Style For Glo CAF Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.