Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Uche Iwuji: ''I Am Sex-Starved But Waiting For My Ex-Husband - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Iwuji: ''I Am Sex-Starved But Waiting For My Ex-Husband (76295 Views)

Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) / Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) / Beautiful New Photos Of Actress Uche Iwuji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Iwuji: ''I Am Sex-Starved But Waiting For My Ex-Husband by Montalo(m): 6:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
francizy:
She should have checked Nairaland. Too many sex starved hawks on here... grin cheesy
lmao...Bros you funny die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Iwuji: ''I Am Sex-Starved But Waiting For My Ex-Husband by nwakaibeya1: 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
Our exposee on marriage as ordained by the God of justice and He that made the spiritual laws and if you know him you are authorized to question our authority on this very unknown truth&revelation etc,made known to us alone from real heaven #divorce is in the bible see Ezra 10:3:Now therefore let us make a covenant with our God to put away all the wives, and such as are born of them, according to the counsel of my lord, and of those that tremble at the commandment of our God; and let it be done according to the law.Ezra 10 ,44,Proverbs 2:16 To deliver you from the strange woman, even from the stranger which? …
Proverbs 5:3,20 For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth …for those who dont know and if you say JesusChrist didn't support divorce it is for those he gave unbelievable power that where with him then,when he came before Who are more than able to deal with and disgrace the evil marine&occultic kingdom and evil mother inlaws and father inlaws and evil family wickedness and those who don't want marriages to stand strong and hence we ask all humanbeigns that is wise today, how many bornagain&secular have such unbelievable power this day even the so called pastors&prophets and now many choose to answer apostles claiming that they are like Paul,even when they cannot drive away ordinary mosquito from somebody's body who claim and say tell you that God hates divorce and divorce is wrong but don't have the unbeleivable POWER to challenge the evil forces behind divorce just like your pastor or prophet or apostle who is powerless and wants/ed you to die in a faulty evil marine infested marriage because if he had power he would have liberated the woman and chase away the evil forces tormenting your/ the marriage for peace to reign in that marriage and which is highly possible with US #mark US #that is with the LIGHT, the MANTLE and UNBELIEVABLE POWER OF REAL JESUSCHRIST# :YOU bornagains&secular must be told the hot truth #marriages or relationships need spiritual checkup and devine revelation and confirmation by God of justice before and after it has been contracted and not mere talk show and comedy that has become norm in So called churches #note this truth there is church and there are CHURCHES or and so called prophesies of or by so called pastors and prophets or whosoever claiming to see tomorrow and decieving spiritually ignorant humanbeigns who are gullible and dont like the hot truth?many are told to marry because of some type of gain and not that the marriage is ordained by he that made the spiritual laws ?humanbeigns must know and understand that marriage is highly spiritual and not as simple as humanbeigns think it to be?many women or men are married in the evil hidden nations and their powerful spiritual husband's or wife will never allow peace to reign in their marriage in the physical world, even when they have children in the physical world and that's why there are so many hanging divorce and divorce all over the place and no peace in marriages and so called pastors&prophets and apostles cannot deal with the problem what a disaster? And humanbeigns cannot look for liberation and they keep suffering in silence and fasting and night vigiling also indulging in so called family deliverance which we condemn lntotto without mercy hence with US there is nothing like family deliverance we command from where ever we are and the evil ones evil bondages bow and surrender to the power that be, so why engage prayer warriors when we have the power&light to empower you and you do it yourself what we call DIY practical CHRIST POWER&LIGHT to liberate Jeremiah 5.21,22Humanbeings must hear our truth&receive this return of vengeance of real JESUSCHRIST, judgement has come upon the earth and such as happenings in this times are the judgement of God of justice and humans must know this truth and revelation as we have declared on the earth and those who have spiritual eyes and ear read us and understand and again don't forget that we are open to confrontation spiritually where the men are separated from the boys and we also told you that it is only at night that we know who is really a true follower of Jesus Christ
Re: Uche Iwuji: ''I Am Sex-Starved But Waiting For My Ex-Husband by onyowo(f): 6:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
Nice makeup anywayz
Re: Uche Iwuji: ''I Am Sex-Starved But Waiting For My Ex-Husband by Tedassie(m): 7:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
goldenone:
And that ex-husband is still single
You wan apply¿?
Re: Uche Iwuji: ''I Am Sex-Starved But Waiting For My Ex-Husband by Godsgud(f): 7:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
well, she's so straight to the point..I pray she and her ex husband unite again..d love is so obvious...

1 Like

Re: Uche Iwuji: ''I Am Sex-Starved But Waiting For My Ex-Husband by Maski87: 7:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
You are just lying to deceive the next mugu that comes into your life
Re: Uche Iwuji: ''I Am Sex-Starved But Waiting For My Ex-Husband by 2000logos: 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
uncjay:

Lolz......then coming to read and commenting on things that does not concern you is like fooling around.

I need to express my self and place my advert you know...lol
Re: Uche Iwuji: ''I Am Sex-Starved But Waiting For My Ex-Husband by harry509: 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
francizy:
She should have checked Nairaland. Too many sex starved hawks on here... grin cheesy
badoo cheesy I tink u ryte...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Iwuji: ''I Am Sex-Starved But Waiting For My Ex-Husband by harry509: 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
FlirtyKaren:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/uche-iwuji-opens-up-on-her-crashed-marriage-says-no-other-man-good-for-me/
hmmmmM! Stories 4 d gods... Dis lady is a suspect, she said she is SEX starve of wich I don't blvit.

Check her hand bag, there shud b verseline nside OR toy dic...k to keep it warm...
Re: Uche Iwuji: ''I Am Sex-Starved But Waiting For My Ex-Husband by harry509: 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
FlirtyKaren:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/uche-iwuji-opens-up-on-her-crashed-marriage-says-no-other-man-good-for-me/
hmmmmM! Stories 4 d gods... Dis lady is a suspect, she said she is SEX starve of wich I don't blvit.

Check her hand bag, there shud b verseline nside OR toy dic...k to keep it warm... Women wit LIES....
Re: Uche Iwuji: ''I Am Sex-Starved But Waiting For My Ex-Husband by ChizzyMaris(f): 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
Who e help? ...Endtime post.
Re: Uche Iwuji: ''I Am Sex-Starved But Waiting For My Ex-Husband by UyiIredia(m): 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
grin

All this stubborn Igbo gals. We sabi dem.
Re: Uche Iwuji: ''I Am Sex-Starved But Waiting For My Ex-Husband by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
UyiIredia:

All this stubborn Igbo gals. We sabi dem.

Kai ... grin
Re: Uche Iwuji: ''I Am Sex-Starved But Waiting For My Ex-Husband by Tarila15(f): 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ewizard:
Who cares? Anyone?
no,i dnt tink so....

1 Like

Re: Uche Iwuji: ''I Am Sex-Starved But Waiting For My Ex-Husband by Coolgent(m): 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
Nairalanders Volunteers group pls help this woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Iwuji: ''I Am Sex-Starved But Waiting For My Ex-Husband by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
eyaa
Re: Uche Iwuji: ''I Am Sex-Starved But Waiting For My Ex-Husband by cococandy(f): 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
She was basically begging the guy to come back.
That's what the interview seems to be about

2 Likes

Re: Uche Iwuji: ''I Am Sex-Starved But Waiting For My Ex-Husband by nyabinghi(m): 2:00am On Jan 03, 2016
Igbo actresses and yoruba diicks, monalisa chinda,uche iwuji, steph nora etc all bleeped yoruba diicks

1 Like

Re: Uche Iwuji: ''I Am Sex-Starved But Waiting For My Ex-Husband by NovusHomo(m): 3:20am On Jan 03, 2016
I see why.
Re: Uche Iwuji: ''I Am Sex-Starved But Waiting For My Ex-Husband by charlsecy(m): 7:25am On Jan 03, 2016
kenkels:
Awwnn fine girl..
Understand the difference between "fine girl" and "fine photo."
Re: Uche Iwuji: ''I Am Sex-Starved But Waiting For My Ex-Husband by franco3075q(m): 7:46am On Jan 03, 2016
Odikwa risky........

Very risky ooooo
Re: Uche Iwuji: ''I Am Sex-Starved But Waiting For My Ex-Husband by Fkforyou(m): 8:02am On Jan 03, 2016
Oh boy....its been quite a while I watched nollywood movies, cos I know this actress and the last time I saw her she was not Fair like this....abi na my eyes dey deceive me?
Re: Uche Iwuji: ''I Am Sex-Starved But Waiting For My Ex-Husband by Petitol(m): 8:53am On Jan 03, 2016
Story for the gods
Re: Uche Iwuji: ''I Am Sex-Starved But Waiting For My Ex-Husband by no1madman(m): 9:41am On Jan 03, 2016
Her toto= 7
Re: Uche Iwuji: ''I Am Sex-Starved But Waiting For My Ex-Husband by Godson32(m): 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
uche konji i mean iwuji,u can drop ur contact i m available to help ya.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido's Grandfather, Ayoola Adeleke, With US Farmers Union President (Photo) / Uju Stella: "I Am Pregnant For Burna Boy" - Lady Claims / Olamide, Aisha Sulaiman, Their Son Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji On School Runs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.