Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Another 365 Days Later... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Another 365 Days Later... (395 Views)

If You Don't Have 365 Brassieres In Your Wardrobe You're An Not A Woman-lady / Become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free, Get Paid And Thank Me Later / The National Grazing Reserve Bill- Nigerians, Speak Up Now Or Suffer Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another 365 Days Later... by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
So 365 days rolled by and we're still here. A lot happened in the past year 2015. The most notable for me is that I finally finished my undergrad programme in Uniport. Next for me is service but in the meantime I plan to take my blogging seriously. No more sporadic and spasmodic posts, I can't promise daily updates but I can promise weekly updates at least. So expect more, more spanking new episodes on Grafted Branches @kellychikezie's blog and exciting short stories series on IK Chikezie's space. Also watch out for award winner Ije Awele coming out in series on IK's Chikezie space.

I also want to take this time out to thank all of you, fans of GB who follow the series episode by episode and comment. The following fans are on honours list and I want to thank them specially, they include: Ella Chikezie(you can catch her on Ellaspeaks.), Esse, Esther, Fejiro, Nduka, my secret fans on whatsapp, twitter, facebook and bbm. I appreciate your support guys and I also appreciate those anonymous visitors who take time out of their busy schedule to actually open the link I bug their phones with. I pray our hustle pays this year.

Happy New Year folks!
Re: Another 365 Days Later... by Vivly(f): 9:11am On Jan 03, 2016
Happy new year. If you don't mind, What did you study in school?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another 365 Days Later... by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
Vivly:
Happy new year. If you don't mind, What did you study in school?

English

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day (photo) / Who Will Save Warri From Its Rot? A Most Read / Why The Elite Are Getting Richer The Serf Are Getting Poorer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.