Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Rihanna And Chris Brown Both Appear At Nba Final - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna And Chris Brown Both Appear At Nba Final (912 Views)

Dami And Chris Attoh Crowned West Africa's Sexiest Celebrity Couple / Cavalier's Lebron James Shows His Pen*s On Live TV Durin Game 4 Of The NBA Final / Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna And Chris Brown Both Appear At Nba Final by dpat60: 3:05am On Jun 14, 2009
Rihanna and Chris what are they doing. Both appear appear in the stand watch the nail-biting fourth game of NBA Final in Orland. The two were ask to sit together.
CAN I NO WHAT THIS ARMATURE WHAT TO DO,
Re: Rihanna And Chris Brown Both Appear At Nba Final by tpiah: 4:47am On Jun 14, 2009
I thought i read about her smooching some other guy recently?

she looks good these days though. Her eyes finally have expression. She looked too wooden before.
Re: Rihanna And Chris Brown Both Appear At Nba Final by biola44: 12:56pm On Jun 15, 2009
na em sabi, cool
Re: Rihanna And Chris Brown Both Appear At Nba Final by mamagee3(f): 11:50pm On Jun 15, 2009
Yes I saw them
Re: Rihanna And Chris Brown Both Appear At Nba Final by amebono11: 10:32am On Jun 16, 2009
mama-gee:

Yes I saw them
sharapp as if ur village knows what TV is all about cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rihanna And Chris Brown Both Appear At Nba Final by JJYOU: 10:39am On Jun 16, 2009
He held me in his arms and said ' you are my utmost priority'
you go kill somebody one day. some people only get doll to sleep with you dey talk something like this for here nawa for you this woman. 

you see why i said what i said the other day.  it is good to know you get what you put in.  some people dont know how to sow but want to reap. life can never be that easy.

keep doing what you do best.  trust u guys are okay?
Re: Rihanna And Chris Brown Both Appear At Nba Final by mamagee3(f): 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2009
,amebo no1:

sharapp as if ur village knows what TV is all about cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

BORING AND REALLY CHILDISH grin grin grin grin
Re: Rihanna And Chris Brown Both Appear At Nba Final by Afam4eva(m): 8:31pm On Jun 16, 2009
I heard they sat seperately.
Re: Rihanna And Chris Brown Both Appear At Nba Final by bawomolo(m): 12:05am On Jun 17, 2009
she's now dating rashad lewis
Re: Rihanna And Chris Brown Both Appear At Nba Final by TOYOSI20(f): 12:07am On Jun 17, 2009
LOL!!. . . . pics pls??
Re: Rihanna And Chris Brown Both Appear At Nba Final by dammyboi(m): 1:05pm On Jun 17, 2009
they are actually back together trust me
Re: Rihanna And Chris Brown Both Appear At Nba Final by bawomolo(m): 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2009
dammyboi:

they are actually back together trust me

no they aren't. my riri isn't tina turner. she's not a damn punching bag.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/06/15/2009-06-15_is_rihanna_casting_spell_on_magic_man.html

this lady needs to slow down before she jumps from one man to another.
Re: Rihanna And Chris Brown Both Appear At Nba Final by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2009
Isn't it too early to date? "Man" is not everything. All these small girls sef. undecided
Re: Rihanna And Chris Brown Both Appear At Nba Final by amebono11: 3:03am On Jun 19, 2009
mama-gee:

BORING AND REALLY CHILDISH grin grin grin grin

cats got your tongue ehn, you have exhausted all insults havent you? hence your display of foolishness cheesy grin
Re: Rihanna And Chris Brown Both Appear At Nba Final by mamagee3(f): 8:46pm On Jun 19, 2009
,amebo no1:

cats got your tongue ehn, you have exhausted all insults havent you? hence your display of foolishness cheesy grin

It looks like you have taken a break from your kanu and amara bullshit grin grin grin, where art thy slut? cool

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid In A Nite Club Party: / Bipasha Basu Hot Photshoot In Bikini / Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Songs; Tonto's Terrible Tremolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.