Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

A Love Message To A Gay That Is Disturbing Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Love Message To A Gay That Is Disturbing Me (2086 Views)

"Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out / been Disturbing Me Since Then Help / Guy Exposes Gay That Had Crush On Him On Instagram (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Love Message To A Gay That Is Disturbing Me by eroticecstasy: 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
I wish to use this medium to warn a castrated gay-dog in this forum.

As ugly as I am you've been admiring my dp, for days now you've been troubling my life for what I don't know, please bro leave me alone, am not ready to use panty liners, diapers or sanitary pad, mbok, biko, ejor.

My exhaust is for discharging of waste products please, stop dreaming of inserting you rod in there, it will not work. I can't imagine me with a fellow man on bed, I can't imagine me kissing a man like me, I can't imagine your rod in my exhaust or my rod in your exhaust, aaaah! no sir, intact I fortify, barricade & shield my exhaust with fire & brimstone.

If you try it again, I will mention your name, upload those unclad pictures you sent to me here, I will take it beyond this forum.

My father screw my mom, pregnant her and she gave birth to me same as yours did to your mom then where did you inherited yours from? even a mad man in the street screws a mad woman. In the animal kingdom; I have never seen a cork mounting a cork, I have never seen a he goat mounting a he goat. I wonder why you should be more useless than an animal.

Please stop or else I'll expose that noodles looking rod of yours

useme mkpo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Love Message To A Gay That Is Disturbing Me by Fadman4real(m): 7:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lol God Forbid
Re: A Love Message To A Gay That Is Disturbing Me by eroticecstasy: 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
Fadman4real:
Lol God Forbid
so strange my brother, when i imagine it i shiver, not me.
Re: A Love Message To A Gay That Is Disturbing Me by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
and you had to open a thread for this Ish. Are you on Heat?

1 Like

Re: A Love Message To A Gay That Is Disturbing Me by GoldenJAT(m): 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
Op! Ur blood fit boil water as e stands so. Tk am easy abeg.. No b say him fit Bleep u Tru nairaland.
Re: A Love Message To A Gay That Is Disturbing Me by eroticecstasy: 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
GoldenJAT:
Op! Ur blood fit boil water as e stands so. Tk am easy abeg.. No b say him fit Bleep u Tru nairaland.

hmmm, the guy craze, he said that if i give him a chance i will never date a woman again

1 Like

Re: A Love Message To A Gay That Is Disturbing Me by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
Op. I like ur thick lips. It will be good for mouth action. Can we exchange numbers? I love you.
Re: A Love Message To A Gay That Is Disturbing Me by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
Seems you are the gay here.. Your look feminine set plus the pink colour all join.
@ eroticecstasy
Re: A Love Message To A Gay That Is Disturbing Me by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
Smh
Re: A Love Message To A Gay That Is Disturbing Me by Emac34: 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
nd wats our fu*kin business if a gay is disturbing or trying to bleep ur yass
Go say dat to him nd stop disturbing us wit dis useless sh*t

Lol..no offencesgringrin

2 Likes

Re: A Love Message To A Gay That Is Disturbing Me by cruzita(f): 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
yahoo ooo yahoo oooo yahoozeee
Re: A Love Message To A Gay That Is Disturbing Me by eroticecstasy: 11:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Op. I like ur thick lips. It will be good for mouth action. Can we exchange numbers? I love you.

cheesy I jump and pass, not me!

1 Like

Re: A Love Message To A Gay That Is Disturbing Me by eroticecstasy: 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
Emac34:
nd wats our fu*kin business if a gay is disturbing or trying to bleep ur yass
Go say dat to him nd stop disturbing us wit dis useless sh*t

Lol..no offencesgringrin

should i connect you to him? i think he will be very excited to deflower your exhaust.

1 Like

Re: A Love Message To A Gay That Is Disturbing Me by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
eroticecstasy:

cheesy I jump and pass, not me!
Kiss kiss baiby. Hope ur asshole is tyt cheesy
Re: A Love Message To A Gay That Is Disturbing Me by Emac34: 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
eroticecstasy:

should i connect you to him? i think he will be very excited to deflower your exhaust.
Go give him ur dirty a*s marra farra which i think u already did

Stay off my lane
Re: A Love Message To A Gay That Is Disturbing Me by eroticecstasy: 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Kiss kiss baiby. Hope ur asshole is tyt cheesy
whaaaaaat?

1 Like

Re: A Love Message To A Gay That Is Disturbing Me by eroticecstasy: 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
Emac34:

Go give him ur dirty a*s marra farra which i think u already did

Stay off my lane

don't be harsh boy, i was only joking with you, but if you dont mind please click the un-follow botton

1 Like

Re: A Love Message To A Gay That Is Disturbing Me by eroticecstasy: 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
foreveryours:
Seems you are the gay here.. Your look feminine set plus the pink colour all join.
@ eroticecstasy

how can i be gay when God has taken his time to design, creat and decorate wonderful ladies like you for me?

1 Like

Re: A Love Message To A Gay That Is Disturbing Me by Emac34: 11:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
eroticecstasy:

don't be harsh boy, i was only joking with you, but if you dont mind please click the un-follow botton
I think u cn help me with dat

b4 i 4get i ain't ur boy
Re: A Love Message To A Gay That Is Disturbing Me by eroticecstasy: 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
Emac34:

b4 i 4get i ain't ur boy
you react like one

2 Likes

Re: A Love Message To A Gay That Is Disturbing Me by eroticecstasy: 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
Emac34:

b4 i 4get i ain't ur boy
you react like one

1 Like

Re: A Love Message To A Gay That Is Disturbing Me by Emac34: 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
eroticecstasy:

you react like one
Coz I dnt like dat word yua using(gay)nt at me

anyway am sorry
Re: A Love Message To A Gay That Is Disturbing Me by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
What's up wid all vhix trash u're making up? If he is disturbing u thn keep it within yaself. Halt creating threads dat doesn't concerns the public. I understand ur hidden emotions for the other same sex then why pretending to the cognoscenti? Give up abeg!

No offence xha, b4 he start to turn to one kind red tomatoe cheesy :/
Re: A Love Message To A Gay That Is Disturbing Me by kirchofff(m): 3:17am On Jan 03, 2016
I know him ......lol
Re: A Love Message To A Gay That Is Disturbing Me by eroticecstasy: 6:04am On Jan 03, 2016
Emac34:

Coz I dnt like dat word yua using(gay)nt at me

anyway am sorry

my brother, am sorry too

happy sunday
Re: A Love Message To A Gay That Is Disturbing Me by eroticecstasy: 6:06am On Jan 03, 2016
Jhaytee4all:
What's up wid all vhix trash u're making up? If he is disturbing u thn keep it within yaself. Halt creating threads dat doesn't concerns the public. I understand ur hidden emotions for the other same sex then why pretending to the cognoscenti? Give up abeg!

No offence xha, b4 he start to turn to one kind red tomatoe cheesy :/

hahahah

Re: A Love Message To A Gay That Is Disturbing Me by Emac34: 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
eroticecstasy:

my brother, am sorry too

happy sunday
been cool just back frm service

#moreblessings

(1) (Reply)

Ultimate Betray!! / When Is The Right Time To Date Or Marry? / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.