Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,676 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Shocker! George Bush And Condolezza Rice Were Having An Affair At White House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocker! George Bush And Condolezza Rice Were Having An Affair At White House (3489 Views)

Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC / Child opens door when parents were having sex / Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocker! George Bush And Condolezza Rice Were Having An Affair At White House by shosilva: 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
Radaronline has come out with a bombshell. President George W. Bush and then Secretary Of State, Condolezza Rice, were not only in the same bed concerning state affairs, they were also cosying up together physically in bed!

In a bombshell exclusive, it was learnt that the FBI was trying to cover up allegations of drug use by former President George W. Bush and the steamy secret affair he had with his Secretary of State.

The scandal erupted on Dec. 6 when a long time White House chef blew the whistle on the presidential hanky-panky in a shocking book.

Radar traveled to New Orleans to track down the author and master chef Ronnie Seaton, who claims the FBI told him to clam up about his scandalous 278-page book, Sir White House Chef.

“The FBI told me not to talk, which I think was kinda weird,” the 60-year-old chef tells Radar. “It’s a freedom of speech issue and I should be able to express myself!”

Seaton, who worked as an on-call White House chef for 32 years, says he got a front row seat to now-69-year-old Bush’s pot smoking and whisky habits that eventually led to the hot and heavy affair with the “extremely intelligent” and “well groomed” Rice.

Read more http://shosilva.com/2016/01/02/shocker-george-bush-and-condolezza-rice-were-having-an-affair-at-the-white-house/

Re: Shocker! George Bush And Condolezza Rice Were Having An Affair At White House by espn(m): 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
Long neck..intelligent woman..not like our long neck cheesy wif small brain nd b*0oo*b*s

1 Like

Re: Shocker! George Bush And Condolezza Rice Were Having An Affair At White House by ChrisChino(m): 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
na their business

3 Likes

Re: Shocker! George Bush And Condolezza Rice Were Having An Affair At White House by cutestcee: 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
Op, e consign u?

5 Likes

Re: Shocker! George Bush And Condolezza Rice Were Having An Affair At White House by ozo13(m): 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
shocked
espn:
Long neck..intelligent woman..not like our long neck cheesy wif small brain nd b*0oo*b*s
Re: Shocker! George Bush And Condolezza Rice Were Having An Affair At White House by RockMaxi: 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
@OP, I am still searching for my headache in this matter.
Re: Shocker! George Bush And Condolezza Rice Were Having An Affair At White House by RockMaxi: 9:08pm On Jan 02, 2016

Re: Shocker! George Bush And Condolezza Rice Were Having An Affair At White House by Anukuks(f): 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
shosilva:
Radaronline has come out with a bombshell. President George W. Bush and then Secretary Of State, Condolezza Rice, were not only in the same bed concerning state affairs, they were also cosying up together physically in bed!

In a bombshell exclusive, it was learnt that the FBI was trying to cover up allegations of drug use by former President George W. Bush and the steamy secret affair he had with his Secretary of State.

The scandal erupted on Dec. 6 when a long time White House chef blew the whistle on the presidential hanky-panky in a shocking book.

Radar traveled to New Orleans to track down the author and master chef Ronnie Seaton, who claims the FBI told him to clam up about his scandalous 278-page book, Sir White House Chef.

“The FBI told me not to talk, which I think was kinda weird,” the 60-year-old chef tells Radar. “It’s a freedom of speech issue and I should be able to express myself!”

Seaton, who worked as an on-call White House chef for 32 years, says he got a front row seat to now-69-year-old Bush’s pot smoking and whisky habits that eventually led to the hot and heavy affair with the “extremely intelligent” and “well groomed” Rice.

Read more http://shosilva.com/2016/01/02/shocker-george-bush-and-condolezza-rice-were-having-an-affair-at-the-white-house/

If you have seen scandals "Olivia Pope" and the president I'm sure this is the story they were trying to tell;Oyinbo people no dey just form anything.

2 Likes

Re: Shocker! George Bush And Condolezza Rice Were Having An Affair At White House by falcon01: 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
the first thing that came to my mind was olivia pope smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Shocker! George Bush And Condolezza Rice Were Having An Affair At White House by odinese(m): 12:07am On Jan 03, 2016
You know abt bri if I can get a job and a half day today with m and friends and I will get a chance with you and your family and friends who have beenup for a while and I will get a job at the end of the devil is busy with school for the first time I was just a little while ago and I will have the same time I was in power and the Chipmunks The Road I have a great day and I will be there at the end of the Year I was just a

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Death Rumours..are These Some Valid Reasons For Concern / To All Pmb's Supporters, Answer This Question Below With Valid Reason(s) / Yorubas Are More Sophisticated Politically Than The Igbos- Joe Igbokwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.