Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Where Can One Find This Kind Of Chic? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Can One Find This Kind Of Chic? (9320 Views)

My New Chic, If Ur Bae Is Finer U Won / One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) / Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can One Find This Kind Of Chic? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
davidmark4naija:

Wots ur price?
How much u got? Since u are a David Mark fan, U can always call on him to help grin
Re: Where Can One Find This Kind Of Chic? by joelpearl: 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
davidmark4naija:
I've been cracking ma head on where or how to find a particular type of lady. So I decided to rub minds with honourable members of the house.

Am used to meeting ladies that are either hot but kinda dumb or dull, or smart/intelligent but unattractive/nerdish.

My definition of hot is a nice face, good shape and perfect BOOBS. Emphasis on the boobs, eg Cynthia Morgan, Waje, kind of boobs.

My definition of smart or intelligent is a fast thinker, an independent mind, street-smart, intellectual, entreprenueral, artistic eg Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Linda Ikeji, Nse Ikpe Etim, etc.

For most hot chics, u cant have a meaningful, reasonable or interesting conversation with, so u just bang dem and leave. Smart chics can engage u mentally for over an hour but it'd feel like u just spent 10 mins with them. Am yet to meet a nerd dat had nice boobs. Dont know why.

So how or where can a man meet a beautiful lady with a beautiful mind/brains, dat is hot and has a nice pair of boobs?

Any ideas guys?
u can get clay and make her ur self. empty u, wants a full option abi? aya tell me, wot do u have to offer her?
Re: Where Can One Find This Kind Of Chic? by joelpearl: 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
davidmark4naija:

Anytin wrong with getting full option? Beautiful, smart with nice boobs, huh?
nope, Buh u gat to pay for full option
Re: Where Can One Find This Kind Of Chic? by davidmark4naija: 11:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
joelpearl:
nope, Buh u gat to pay for full option
Wot do u mean "pay for full option"?
Re: Where Can One Find This Kind Of Chic? by Hormoniyi25(m): 1:29am On Jan 04, 2016
girlhaley:
Yabaleft.com

grin grin

Point of correction YABALEFTONLINE.COM
Re: Where Can One Find This Kind Of Chic? by girlhaley(f): 5:36am On Jan 04, 2016
Hormoniyi25:

Point of correction YABALEFTONLINE.COM

undecided

And who told you I meant the site
Re: Where Can One Find This Kind Of Chic? by smsshola(m): 7:15am On Jan 04, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
hmmmm, people dey reason how to make large money, see where dis one dey reason go for this 2016 ....... SMH embarassed

Correct talk ....
Re: Where Can One Find This Kind Of Chic? by franklingud(m): 9:48am On Jan 04, 2016
Bro u try, grin
Go and mould her yourself now.
You can do it.
Re: Where Can One Find This Kind Of Chic? by Hormoniyi25(m): 11:35am On Jan 04, 2016
girlhaley:

undecided

And who told you I meant the site

please don`t pull a KANYE on me the year is still fresh wink wink
Re: Where Can One Find This Kind Of Chic? by Nancywill(f): 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
Just beside my quarters cool
Re: Where Can One Find This Kind Of Chic? by girlhaley(f): 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hormoniyi25:

please don`t pull a KANYE on me the year is still fresh wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This How Some Women Are Turned Into Hoe...(photo) / 41 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl / Igbo Girlfriends And Wives Are The Most Faithful in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.